14th Birthday Werewolf!!

Until someone proves to be more suspicious, my vote will be sticking to Chante Ateara

First of all,

I only voted Kris that one time and haven't voted for her again.
I also didn't vote for Alex, and she turns out to be innocent.

...and that's all I got. BUT, fine then lynch me all you want. I'll be haunting you in your sleep. 👿
A curse on you, a curse on this whole entire village. BWHAHAHA!

I've always avoided looking at who's using the PM system during the night phase because 1) it feels metagamey to me and 2) there are enough night roles that it doesn't necessarily say anything other than maybe the person has a night role. (Or maybe they were just sending a regular PM) It's a risky indicator to be basing much of anything on.

Just wanted to say before I die, the werewolves aren't the only one using the pm system. I just had to point that out, but I know I'm dying.

giphy.gif

Looking back at that day one, it makes me suspicious of three people.
One is Jai Edogawa-Raven as theirs was the first vote for Harleigh, BUT I remember on the day being confused as to why people were jumping on the madz wagon with me when I'd used a RNG, so I'm less suspicious there and more keeping an eye out.

That said, Madz is someone who has played before, and so would know who the mroe experienced players are in order to kill them off. I predict that the kills are probably going to move toward less experienced players now, as the wolves will need to keep some red herrings in the mix so we don't figure out by default who the experienced wolf/wolves are.

I also follow Rowen's logic that Jess' vote made little to no sense on day one other than to keep Madz safe.
What ALSO makes me suspicious, is that when people began to turn against Jess, Mads responded that a more communicative wolf would cause hysteria and the theories were confusing, without voting. Also, Jess posted right after her, which leads me to believe there may have been some communication to "save" her.
SO, I vote to lynch Chante Ateara.

Edit: Also, Madz defense isn't making much sense. Pointing out that she didn't vote for Alex doesn't really say anything, as the village was already voting that way, so why would the wolves need to chime in when they knew it was an innocent? The village was doing their job for them.

At this point, I'm asking for it. xD

I haven't played this game in years and I really don't have any techniques or theorizing skills. But, I can understand a little more why you're questioning my votes. At the beginning of the game, it was just getting started. But, here is my voting record so far.

Townspeople vote to lynch
First: I didn't vote, but I did post poor Lyla Edwards (me being silly)
Second: Elliot Briar (me being silly: "That sleep for the weak comment is very suspicious.")
Third: I didn't vote. It's taking me a while to read through the posts at this point. I pretty much skim through it and still, I have no idea who to cast my vote to be lynched.

So, my voting record barely exist, I voted that one time for Elliot Briar and that was it. I guess you can slice that up however you like.

I'm casting my vote for Ainsley Lynch, on the basis of that name and because he has voted to lynch me numerous time (if I'm not mistaken). What's the beef, bro? xD

I tried.

The villagers were sure of it: Chante was guilty. Showing no mercy and ignoring her defence, they forced her up to the lynching post. It was a tense moment. Then, in an instant, the seer was gone.

Sick with fear and regret, the townspeople retreated to their homes. How many more innocents were they going to lose before they finally caught the wolves?

It is night.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.​

It was a long night. What little sleep the townsfolk managed to steal was broken at every patter outside the window. For the villager Sara Moon, however, it was the shortest night of her life, abruptly meeting its end with the flash of a werewolf's teeth.

Woken by the sound of screaming, Elliot Briar, ever the coward, ran straight for the house of her neighbour. She burst through the door and up the stairs, looking for somebody to use as a meatshield. Where she expected to find her friend, however, she found something else entirely. She passed out on the carpet in shock, and would never come round.

As the morning light began to filter through the slatted blinds, Mark Ross sat on his bed, staring in horror at the mess on his carpet. He couldn't believe it. Elliot. His friend. His love. He had meant to protect her, but in his werewolf form, he had been unable to control himself. Now she was gone.

The guilt was too strong. The dire wolf took his own life.

An eerie feeling pervaded the square that morning. Three people was a lot to lose in one night, and though one had been a wolf, it was still difficult to take in. They were close now. Victory for the townspeople was near. But of course, they would have to find and lynch the last wolf, first...

It is day.

WOW

Welp, one wolf to go... RIP Kris and Maia D: I'm gonna go reread how Deniss has voted and see if that changes anything. I'm assuming the other wolf must have been the only one active last night, as I doubt Deniss would vote to attack Maia. It feels likely to me at this point that the remaining wolf is probably an experienced player. I'm not discounting newer players from suspicion by any means, but once again an experienced player was targeted, while the inexperienced players we had talked about being suspicious earlier remain a wide pool to draw from. At this stage I believe I'm the only person left who's provably not a wolf, so time to do some sleuthin'.

RoleCharacterRoleCharacter
Wolf:JessicaUnderdog (Villager)
Wolf:CowardKris
Dire WolfDenissVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:Alex
Governor:Villager:Jesse
Traitor:DanVillager:Maia
Seer:Daphne? Madz?Villager:
Guardian:HarleighVillager:
Fool:Daphne? Madz?Villager:
Villager:

Remaining suspects:
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Stefan Archer
  3. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  4. Rama Mowry
  5. Leda Layton
It's notable to me that Emzies has dropped off the radar entirely again. I've seen her active on other parts of the site, wonder if mentioning her absence will summon her again :r Everyone else on that list other than Phoebe has been playing pretty quiet. Lovi's brief comments are a bit eyebrow raising to me, as it shows she's following along with the game but not really participating. Clara's been popping in and out, which is understandable given that it's exam season? I think? I don't know how America works. And Marga was pretty active the first couple of days, then dropped off the map for the most part, which is notable to me, since it's mainly more vocal people who have been getting lynched. Don't have any more thoughts to add to this for the moment, gonna go reread Deniss's posts now and see if anything stands out as eyebrow raising.

EDIT: I'M DUMB I misread it. Deniss was bonded to Kris, not Maia, OOPS.

My god.

In any case, I believe Annabelle is also not a wolf, I’m pretty sure Kris has hidden behind her before since she got taken off the list a while back.

With experienced players being targeted though, I wonder how they’re choosing their targets considering that I’m pretty sure you’ve been more vocal than Maia in the previous day/s and have pretty much been one of the most active players around right now.

And with regards to the inactive players, I’m mostly scared of Emzies. She’s been completely gone during the day phase but active all around the site, (I see her lurking this topic right now =)) ) .. This is just about what my brain is capable of right now (it’s 5 in the morning and I just woke up.. xD )

Oops, you're right about that Marga, I had completely missed that! (You & me Annabelle Village Squad we can do this 💪 )

I have to agree I'm surprised I'm still around. I suppose I'm useful to the wolves in that if I get things wrong and people follow my lead they don't have to do much. (See: Madz) It's notable to me that we picked up early on on the idea of wolves being majority new players, and since then, they've only ever gone for experienced players, rather than picking off any other new players that could narrow that pool. Both wolves we've found so far have been new players, but whether there's an experienced player hiding among them or they're all 3 new players remains to be seen.

WOLFWATCH

Day 1) Deniss was the second person to vote for Madz. Jessica was quiet most of the day, but voted via coin toss for Harleigh.

Day 2) Jessica defended Kris and voted for Alex. Deniss said focusing on inactive people was a good idea. At that point on that day Clara was the only inactive person who's still on the suspect list, which lowers her in my suspicions somewhat. It's notable to me that at this point (and throughout the game) Lovi has been posting exactly enough to stay off the inactive list but no more, and not really contributing anything in most of those posts. (Her post that kept her off the day 2 inactive list was just " :blank: :blank: ")

Day 3) Deniss tries to reiterate that focusing on experienced players is a good idea as everyone who had been killed so far by the wolves had played the game before. (Both wolves we've found so far were inexperienced players, so this makes sense to me.) Jessica said she trusts Kris, slightly suspects both me and Phoebe, tosses out "Lovi, maybe?" with no explanation which lowers her in my suspicions slightly, though it could have been a red herring. Deniss votes for Phoebe and says that wolves who are active in the game could cause more harm than wolves who are keeping quiet, which doesn't make a ton of sense to me, but it seems this time like he's trying to get people to focus more on active players. Deniss then writes a big post of thoughts I won't quote but to paraphrase the parts that are interesting to me in retrospect, doesn't think Clara is suspicious, mentions Emzies is scary, and thinks Marga and Lovi keeping a low profile could be dangerous. Changes vote to Jessica, which is a very smart hiding tactic. Deniss having voted for Phoebe initially lowers her in my suspicions somewhat, but his willingness to vote for Jessica to stay hidden himself means it's not completely absolving. Jessica says she's still figuring out how the game works, and claims she wouldn't attack the people she talks to most often offsite.

Day 4) Deniss is completely silent? 👀

That's a lotta stuff to process and there's a chance there are posts I missed, it's a long thread at this point. Marga, you're the only person on the suspect list that neither wolf has ever pointed to individually as a suspect. I don't know how much that means necessarily though, as Deniss was definitely playing pretty strategically. I would be the most suspicious of Lovi were it not for "Lovi, maybe?" Which has COMPLETELY thrown me, though that may have been the intent. Not sure what to think yet, but I'm gonna keep percolating.

I got confused with Deniss’ apparent intentions considering he went to targeting inactive players from Day 2 to targeting the active ones in Day 3. Why the sudden change? I think Day 4 could have offered a lot more information if Deniss had posted at all but it kind of makes me wonder if he had been active during the night as well or did the other wolf make the kill by himself. Or if his inactivity during the day was on purpose as well.

Marga, you're the only person on the suspect list that neither wolf has ever pointed to individually as a suspect. I don't know how much that means necessarily though, as Deniss was definitely playing pretty strategically.
I honestly didn't notice until you pointed it out. I don't know what they were hoping for with that considering that people have already been getting suspicious of me because of my inactivity (although Jessica probably hadn't had the chance to point me out since she got killed on the day that I was actually inactive and Deniss didn't join in the discussion in Day 4) - particularly since Kris and Maia, both of which were vocally suspicious of me in Day 4.

Reading back as well, I wonder who the third person Maia was suspicious about.
Looking back at that day one, it makes me suspicious of three people.
I could be confused, but she only pointed out me and Madz? xD

Looking back that remark I made about you being the only person the wolves haven't suspected individually isn't entirely true, I was extrapolating from Deniss's remark about inactive people that it put Clara potentially in the firing line, but it wasn't targeted at her directly, and Deniss also said he didn't find Clara suspicious at all, which is noteworthy for sure. His grounds for not suspecting her were just 'hey she's been quiet/busy' which were also his grounds for suspecting Marga & Lovi.

As for the Lovi part, I have to admit that after having Lovi pointed out by Jessica and Jessica getting killed in Day 2, I have been considering Lovi as a potential innocent since Jess had already admitted to being inexperienced and I had seen that as an attempt to bring in another villager to focus in on. However, after seeing Deniss' have a go at Jess to keep hidden, it does get one thinking as to whether Lovi or not is innocent seeing as they could have thrown her out to the village to keep attention off of her if Jess gets killed - and she did and Lovi has pretty much escaped under the radar since then until today. But then again, Phoebe was also getting targeted by Jess that day so I am no longer sure.

Looking back that remark I made about you being the only person the wolves haven't suspected individually isn't entirely true, I was extrapolating from Deniss's remark about inactive people that it put Clara potentially in the firing line, but it wasn't targeted at her directly, and Deniss also said he didn't find Clara suspicious at all, which is noteworthy for sure. His grounds for not suspecting her were just 'hey she's been quiet/busy' which were also his grounds for suspecting Marga & Lovi.
:mortified: So... Deniss found me and Lovi suspicious for the same reason that Clara is not suspicious...

This is getting so confusing.

1. Sam Mackintosh - Showing up for one post (at least I think it was one) and just mentioning the finals doesn’t seem that suspicious to me, although that might show a reason for us to not concentrate on her
  1. Stefan Archer - what really scares me is that when mentioned, all of sudden Emzies showed up and, as Jesse said, that could mean that Emzies just really keeps tabs open and could just be a way to keep low-profile the game, although why then Emzies would all of sudden show up rather than staying silent the whole game?
  2. Amy Jewel - nothing much to say about her as nothing much has been said, nothing suspicious about her only the fact that she’s quiet
  3. Jai Edogawa-Raven - same as Amy, too less information to judge, but, as mentioned before, keeping a low profile could mean a potential danger
  4. Rama Mowry - same as before
👀 Only showing up for one post isn't suspicious, but Emzies being quiet is scary, and other people keeping a low profile means potential danger 👀

Well.... That certainly is noteworthy.... I think I have an idea now on who to vote for today, but I'll see what the others have to say for now as well..

In any case, I believe Annabelle is also not a wolf, I’m pretty sure Kris has hidden behind her before since she got taken off the list a while back.

Correct!

It's notable to me that we picked up early on on the idea of wolves being majority new players, and since then, they've only ever gone for experienced players, rather than picking off any other new players that could narrow that pool. Both wolves we've found so far have been new players, but whether there's an experienced player hiding among them or they're all 3 new players remains to be seen.

Do you know how many of the inactive players have played before? I think that at this moment it will be hard to tell if the last wolf is experienced or not.

Our full list of people who were on Kris's unsafe list is
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Stefan Archer
  3. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  4. Rama Mowry
  5. Leda Layton
Sam Mackintosh (Clara) has played before I believe, but took a break from the site recently so it's been a while. Stefan Archer (Emzies) has played plenty of times before. Jai Edogawa-Raven (Marga) has played in the past from what I gather from earlier posts? But not for a long time (since before I returned to HNZ in 2016) so it's been even longer than Clara. Rama Mowry (Lovi) and Leda Layton (Phoebe) both play pretty regularly I believe. Emzies, Lovi, and Phoebe would have the best idea of which experienced players are a risk to have around, who's usually particularly active in games, who's good at theorising, and which strategies usually work/don't work on HNZ. Clara may have an idea too, but it's been a while, and it's been even longer for Marga.

That’s about right I think.. xD (Has it really been that long omg)

I just turned 21, so I haven’t been as active because I’ve been celebrating being a full fledged adult. I never really know how much to play in the game to stop myself from looking suspicious, but I am a villager.

With Rowan, Annabelle and me as villagers, there’s still 2 villagers (one was underdog), a governor and the wolf.

Sam Mcintosh
Stefan Archer
Jai Edogawa-Raven
Rama Mowry

I think there was another game were Emzies kept a very low profile. I’m going to go back and check what she was that time too because it appears to be a similar tactic and could be a clue. I think Clara would have been more active if she hadn’t been given a role like villager, plus as the only inactive person that both me and Deniss called out on her inactivity, she may have been inclined to speak up if she wanted to save herself if she were a wolf. Marga hasn’t been mentioned at all, so it’s the opposite of Jess and Deniss were confusing players by including each other in their votes to throw us off. Lovi has been busy but just active enough to avoid inactivity lynch but given Jess and Deniss’s comments throwing us off, I’m still unsure whether they would have continued the plan of suggesting each other as wolves for discombobulation. I’m really nervous of making any outward suggestions because I think there’s reasons why it could be any of them and I don’t want to get myself lynched in the process again =))

My only other comment is as we still have the governor - Clara Emzies and Rama seem too inactive to be fully using that, so it pushes them up a little in my suspicions.

With Rowan, Annabelle and me as villagers
Only Annabelle and I are proven as villagers. There's no evidence the rest of us can trust that you're innocent right now.

I was hoping more would happen throughout the day, but frustratingly there's not much to go on right now. Given that almost everyone still alive who can't be trusted for certain has been quiet most of the game, I feel like the surviving wolf is most likely banking on giving the village as little as possible to go off in the hopes of slipping under the radar. As nothing else has come up today, I'm leaning towards going with what I noticed earlier, though I'll hold on to my vote until I go to bed just in case. Right this second, I'd consider Clara most suspicious, with Lovi second. I know it's a busy time, but posting a short cryptic remark once per day really does ring warning bells in my head. It's also notable to me that we still haven't heard from Emzies since Jesse last summoned her. With nothing new to go on I'm really not sure what else to say. I'll pop back in and read over everything before bed when I vote and see if anything comes to mind.

It’s true I’m not proven, but as it’s my comments from my perspective I know what I am :lol:

I’m leaning mostly towards Lovi because of my recent post, and of the three I am most suspicious of she’s the only one to have come back. I know it’s understandable she’s been away anyway for her birthday, but it could also be convenient since she may be the only wolf left now. I’ll save my vote for a little bit since I will be awake and see what else pops up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back