14th Annual Global Moderator Appreciation Day!

14%20Advertise%20GMAD.png

It's June 1st, and that means it's Global Moderator Appreciation Day! :party: 🧁 🎉

Our Global Moderators, past and present, comprise a special group of people who joined this site for leisure and yet still took on the task, completely voluntary mind you, to help clean up, organize, and ensure the site that we all love runs as smoothly as possible. The task isn't always fun and I hear the admin can sometimes be a little tough :r , but they do this job day in and day out, often until they choose to leave the site or life leaves them in a position that they can no longer do this work. When the site is running smoothly, it's sometimes easy to forget the team that's behind making sure that happens. So June 1st was decided to be the day to bring them to the forefront to share our gratitude and thanks for their work. We hope you'll all join us!

You may not know all the names but here is a list of all of the GMs- Abby :abby: , Linda :linda: , Kaitlyn :kaitlyn: , Pat :pat: , Donna :donna: Kait :kait: , Marga :marga: , Claire :claire: , Lovi :lovi: , Maia :maia: , Mia:mia: and Marijke. Thank you all!

This year we'll giving all of the current GMs a card, signed by hopefully as many people as we were able to get to sign it. (if you missed it, nows the time to sign it!)

For Claire: https://sendwishonline.com/en/business/group-card/TQuk7Fqz0ZxSWMC

For Mia: https://sendwishonline.com/en/business/group-card/ngszSTfLtlEmkJH

For Marijke: https://sendwishonline.com/en/business/group-card/tRebXzThoZPLU6E

From us to you, our Awesome GMs, Thank you, for everything. :hug:

:emzies: , :cyndi & :nick:

Omg :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thank you all so much for the kind messages. It's a pleasure to be part of such a lovely team and community. I've been on HNZ for over half of my life (what the heck), it's shaped who I am as a person in so many ways, and I'm always just grateful to be able to give back in some way :hug:

(Also Pheeb I spat when I got to yours, I love you =)) )

Now will whoever's cutting onions in here take a break already :lol:

I'm no good at writing out messages, but believe me when I say that you guys are very much appreciated for all you do on the board.

Thank you so much to all of you for all the work you do for the site! We would be nothing without you guys!!!

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Thank you guys for all your hard work!! You guys deserve some appreciation!! ❤️

Omg you guys. You are making me cry on the train :cry::cry:
All of the messages are so sweet and thoughtful I love them. And love you all :wub: :hug:
Well done to everyone for keeping the cards an absolute surprise. I had no idea

Happy GMAD
To Clare and marijke it had been great working beside you and getting to know you.
To Lovi and Donna and Kaitlyn and Pat and Abby and Linda and Kait and Marga and Maia The site wouldn’t be the same without each of your work over the years.
To Emzies. Cyndi and Nick. Thank you for organising this. It is definitely making me feel very appreciated.

:mia:

Happy GMAD :hug: Thanks everyone for the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back