🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

that's an idea, if you're willing to do that

Also helps that person get their gifs ready

Yeah, was mostly banking on doing that since I wasn't sure Verity would be around to confirm, and the last thing I need is her disputing me later if I end up dead :x

I'll think on it and pick someone in the next two hours.

Yeah, was mostly banking on doing that since I wasn't sure Verity would be around to confirm, and the last thing I need is her disputing me later if I end up dead :x

I'll think on it and pick someone in the next two hours.
Tbf if you end up dead we know what you are :p

You know, that's a good point.

Night Two I cursed Verity, but she never posted

I can vouch for Kris on my part - I was spellcast in the last phase but I had a busy day and didn't see the message from Rowan until the night phase had started! :shy: I didn't want to share the information until it was useful.

There is a slight chance Kris and Verity are both wolves teaming up for this story

But it's pretty unlikely :p

So, to revisit what I mentioned earlier, there are only two options with Anna:
She's the Fool and Kiersten saw something to implicate her either as night role or possibly related to the dire wolf
She's a wolf.

I also don't mind naming someone to curse just so you guys know 100% that I'm telling the truth in case Anna's the Fool and- Oh Daph just posted.
There is a slight chance Kris and Verity are both wolves teaming up for this story
And there's concern about exactly that.

Naming someone just to erase all doubt is not a bad idea

Since we still have a few more hours before night time, I still want to theorize more on the remaining potential wolves.

While it's super easy to consider all voting a wash at this stage with the vote so strongly in Anna's favour, a wolf could easily vote for her without suspicion, but I am still a bit curious about Samantha and Verity, both of whom I was already at least a bit suspicious of, voting for Ruben.. though my suspicion of Ruben is still up there as well 🤔

Also I don't see it mentioned but just to be sure, there's no rule about the Direwolf not being able to vote to lynch their bondmate right @Ainsley Lynch?
If the Dire Wolf wanted to self-sacrifice, they're welcome to go for their bond mate at any point in the game :p

We wouldn't because the fool shows as seer in death (at least it did in past games)
This is correct. The Fool and Seer would both show up as Seer when they die.

Assuming Anna's the fool, there's a possibility that wolf teams include Samantha/Ruben or Verity/Ruben. And they're voting for him now (when he isn't in danger) so they look less suspicious later.

Also still suspicious of Jesse because of the no-vote situation night one since I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who hasn't contributed much substantially either by refusing to vote or refusing to give detailed reasons for their votes

Assuming Anna's the fool, there's a possibility that wolf teams include Samantha/Ruben or Verity/Ruben. And they're voting for him now (when he isn't in danger) so they look less suspicious later.
Excellent point, I'd considered they were voting to make themselves look good later since if one of them (or both) are wolves, they'd know if Anna is the fool, but I hadn't considered they were voting for Ruben to throw of further suspicion if he is a wolf.

I think in this round analyzing votes is more difficult than ever. I can make wolf arguments for everything that's being voted rn, including going for Anna even if shes a wolf because it is inevitable

A vote for anyone other than Anna after such an overwhelming majority just feels notable, and I'm suspicious of Verity after her defense of inactive players previously, especially when it happened right after I post a list that includes at least one confirmed wolf (possibly two depending on Anna).

EDIT: I acknowledge that that list also included a confirmed villager and the silversmith so I know it's not foolproof, but I just want my thoughts on the table.

Table time 🎶

IC NAMEOOCVote Day 1Vote Day 2Vote Day 3
Elliot BriarKrisAmy Rosemary (1)Zennon Baros (1)
Amy Rosemary (4)
Samuel Phillips (1)
Poppy PerkinsKadiJames Cade (3)Amy Rosemary (3)Samuel Phillips (4)
Lysander SummersJesseZennon Baros (2)Samuel Phillips (3)
Cyndi KingsleyCyndiLilith Montgomery (1)XX
Adorah Zumwalt (G)KierstenXXX
Lily HarbourLauren
Harper AlstonAnaAmy Rosemary (2)Amy Rosemary (1)Samuel Phillips (2)
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneJames Cade (1)Amy Rosemary (2)Skylar Anderson (1)
Samuel Phillips (8)
Bobbi BacuzziVerityPoppy PerkinsRuben Right (2)
Selene Le FeyMiaLily Harbour (1)Zennon Baros (3)Samuel Phillips (6)
Lillith MontgomerySohoSamuel Phillips (7)
Amy JewelAnabelleAmy Rosemary (3)
Samuel PhillipsAnnaElliot Briar (1)
Ruben RightRubenJames Cade (2)Zennon Baros (5)Samuel Phillips (5)
Amy RosemaryClaraLilith Montgomery (1)
Zennon BarosTeigs
Ronald LazaraoRonaldLily Harbour (2)Lilith Montgomery (3)
Skylar AndersonSamanthaLilith Montgomery (2)
Zennon Baros (4)
Ruben Right (1)
James CadeDanXX

Villager
Wolf
Special Role

Perfect timing, thank you Daph!

The day will be ending in one hour, the current standing is

Samuel Phillips: 9
Ruben Right: 2
Elliot Briar: 1

I think it's safe to highlight Soho as a special role, no?

I agree with Kris about the two votes for Ruben standing out.

The more I look at this, the more I'm convinced Anna is a wolf trying to put us on the wrong foot by pointing at Kris. In her story, she was active enough all 3 days to look at someone as seer, but even though she apparently thought she was possibly the real seer, she left no crumbs for us to follow after her death. No votes, and no strong opinions in the thread. I feel like the seer would play the game more that way, and not keep information to themselves until they were threatened. Though I could be wrong.

I'm not saying she should have come out and said she had information, but I often went back in previous games to see how the seer had voted/who they found suspicious, which could often include valuable clues.

Of course its possible Anna has just been busy, I can certainly relate to that. Or her schedule worked out better for being active during the nights rather than the days. But I do find it strange that you'd ask for information each night but make no attempt to communicate it to the village

I think it's safe to highlight Soho as a special role, no?
I tend to only do that when its 100% confirmed :p but I could do that

I know it's been pretty much confirmed but I already felt like counting Adorah among the villagers was sort of risky. These charts get reposted (mostly by me :p) and the more its shown the more those things are just taken for fact without remembering they aren't 100% confirmed (by a role reveal after death) and I'm just worried about making a mistake and that being taken for fact.

I tend to only do that when its 100% confirmed :p but I could do that

I know it's been pretty much confirmed but I already felt like counting Adorah among the villagers was sort of risky.
You know, that's fair. I'm inclined to trust Soho, but there's the small chance it's not true, so better safe that sorry.

With a whisper on the wind, the townsfolk were sure they knew what they were doing. The few dissenting voices were drowned out by the throng as the village descended as one, prepared to enact their grim vengeance.

But when the deed was done, their mistake was clear. Samuel Phillips, the
Seer, had only ever acted with their best interests at heart, and the blood on the villagers' hands wouldn't wash clean any time soon, as they retreated to their homes to wait out the night.
UIznT52.png

All night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions

I was on the look out for the wolf
The wolf, the wolf, the wolf
I was on the look out...

After an unexpected end to their lucky streak, the townsfolk had been on edge for any sounds in the night. Snarling, gnashing of teeth, crunching of bone, the loss of another of their number. But the night was split by the sound of a single gunshot, echoing throughout the town.

It was only by morning light that the townsfolk dared to seek out the source of the commotion. And the search didn't take long. The
Hunter's door hung ajar, revealing that Amber Chou Wilson had been taken from them too soon. She hadn't gone down without a fight though, a single bullet wound marking the end of the Dire Wolf who lay next to her, Ruben Right. With one loss on each side, the townsfolk reconvened to try and solve their wolf problem once and for all.
oNO0SWx.png

You have 24 hours to discuss who to lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back