Unknown
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey folks ^_^

So, I disappeared there for a bit again after some real life issues popped up from no where at the end of last year and the start of this year, and I have felt awful about it. My activity was/is never great, but I felt especially more awful since I had a bunch of roleplays underway or organized and I am so sorry about it! :unsure:

Since I have left, I have basically been hibernating and focusing on myself and self improvement (as this is a constant issue I need to work on). And for the last few months I have been kind of back and forth with myself for a bit of whether I should return to HNZ now and whether I was ready to return, or if I should wait until my next student needs to be sorted (which is next sorting). But I figured I was feeling inspired and less overwhelmed now, and hopefully enough that I don't get too overwhelmed and have to run and hide again, you know?

For now, I am feeling good and trying my best to be better with roleplays and posts. I have made a list of things to follow up on so I'll likely pop you a message if we were working on a roleplay and we can kind of go from there, if you have any roleplays to ask about as well you're welcome to message me!!

Thanks to everyone in advance for being understanding, I always appreciate it :hug:

Yaaay anananna I'm so glad you're back!! :hug:

Hi Anna! Glad to see you back! Just take things slowly and at whatever pace is comfortable for you :hug:

Anna! So good to have you back and glad you're feeling inspired to write :wub: Take your time getting situated, god knows I've been hella slow lately so we can chill together

Welcome back Anna :wub: Our babies need to get rekindleddd!

Yay!! Welcome back!!

Yaaay Anna, so good to have you back! Missed you :hug:

My favvvvv! <3 I'm always ready to rp with you but also just chat about possible plotlines for the future! :hug::party:

Yay, welcome back Anna!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back