[li]James Cade Villager (apprentice?)
[li]Chyou Jin
[li]Aurora Night Villager
[li]Alexander Carter Ghost
[li]Professor Kalif Styx Drunk
[li]Madeline Walden
[li]Asaiah Murphy[/li][/ol]
Code:
[b]People left![/b][list=1][*][s][class=globalmod]Professor MontyPendleton[/class][/s] Alpha
[*][s][class=professors]Professor Sloane Stark[/class][/s] Wolf
[*][class=shopkeepers]Samuel Phillips[/class]
[*][color=#20B2AA]Annalie Darkhart[/color]
[*][color=midnightblue]Professor Wren Louise[/color]
[*][s][class=other_employee]Esme Lancaster[/class][/s] Doctor
[*][color=mediumblue]Rama Mowry[/color]
[*][color=darkgoldenrod]Amber Chou Wilson[/color]
[*][color=darkgoldenrod]Ainsley Lynch[/color]
[*][s][class=slytherin]Charlotte Owens[/class][/s] Villager
[*][class=member]James Adams[/class] Fool
[*][s][class=g4y]James Cade[/class][/s] Villager (apprentice?)
[*][color=#770000]Chyou Jin[/color]
[*][s][class=gryffindor]Aurora Night[/class][/s] Villager
[*][s][class=h7y]Alexander Carter[/class][/s] Ghost
[*][class=globalmod]Professor Kalif Styx[/class] Drunk
[*][class=g4y]Madeline Walden[/class]
[*][class=s3y]Asaiah Murphy[/class][/list]

Roles![ol][li] Wolves x 2
[li]Seer
[li]Fool (taken)
[li]Drunk (taken)
<LI>[li]Villagers[/li][/ol]

As far as I'm aware that's who's left and whatnot. The seer's in the rather precarious position of not being able to come forward openly without confirming both wolves' identities; a wolf can easily impersonate this however, so we must treat this with a degree of caution.

I'll have to agree with Amber.

Since Aurora and Amber are both very vocal in exposing the wolves, Asaiah may be one of them and was hoping to bring these two critical girls to an end (hence he listed their names in his 'caution' list).
And since some people were suspicious of Sloane, he had to mention her being a wolf to prevent others from being suspicious of him. He'd rather kill a wolf than two more of them, not to mention the alpha.

I vote for Asaiah

I'm a bit suspicious of Annalie, just my gut feeling xD

I'll agree too, Daph's logic seems pretty solid to me. I vote for Asaiah.

But why would I try to deflect attention when there was absolutely no attention towards me in the first place? It would be wiser for me not to mention that at all if I were indeed a wolf, right? So why would I suddenly try to make myself suspicious when there is no reason for me to do so at all? Daphne said that at the point that I posted that list all of you thought you had the Alpha.. If I were a wolf, which I am not by the way, my goal would be to win - not to eliminate other wolves whilst making myself look suspicious as well.

My vote goes to Amber Chou Wilson Daphne is very vocal in exposing the wolves, which only makes me think that she is one of them trying to confuse everyone by pointing suspicion at someone else in the hope that no one will think of her as a wolf.

Why would Amber choose to eliminate Monty (the alpha) and Sloane (a wolf) if she was to be one of the pact? I think she should've stayed quiet if she was to be one of them.

So no one would suspect her to be a wolf???

Well it's late and whilst there's a wealth of information being offered, I can't make sense of it yet. I gotta vote before going to be, if I vote for anyone.

Amber did vote for Monty and Sloane, before. Voting for one wolf as another wolf would make sense if only one person was the fall guy, but voting for two seems like overkill. I don't think she's a wolf.

It seems that voting for Asaiah is flavour of the moment, and at this point I can see it. However, the last two times I went with the current votes, I helped get a villager and the ghost killed, which sucked.

I'm going to do it one last time. If Asaiah's not a wolf, I'm giving up on the popular vote strategy. I vote to lynch Asaiah Murphy.

James is kinda fishy.. Asaiah said about Amber as a wolf trying to confuse people. And Steven mentioned about how a wolf can easily impersonate seer, confusing the innocent. These two sounded like they have each other's back... but meh im not sure...
Pls do correct me if im wrong

im pretty sure that Amber isnt a wolf and im not either.

Professor Wren Louise said:
I'm going to do it one last time. If Asaiah's not a wolf, I'm giving up on the popular vote strategy. I vote to lynch Asaiah Murphy.
I rather have you giving up on that right away because it seems like everyone is doing that at the moment.

I guess the only thing I can say is: if you vote for me, you'll kill another good guy, and that is bad.

Current voting:

Asaiah: 5
Amber: 1

3 hours remain.

(Please ignore I'm posting this from the wrong person)

I feel like Asaiah's reasoning does make sense. And, I find Daphne very suspicious. I vote to lynch Amber Chou Wilson.

Chyou Jin Howard said:
And Steven mentioned about how a wolf can easily impersonate seer, confusing the innocent.
I think that was me who said that? Or am I missing something? And I can assure you that I am the fool - nobody's challenged that because they know it's true, and they'll draw attention to themselves by questioning me. I'm merely pointing out that in other games, wolves have certainly used the tactic of impersonation - it's something we have to be aware of, even if it's not being used just yet. If I were a wolf, surely I'd already be using the impersonation tactic, not revealing it?

I feel like we can rule out Kalif for certain, but I'm not sure who else to rule out on. Wren could well be playing an excellent 'so sorry, I'm totes not a wolf' game where she can still subtly vote off villagers - it seems a little suspicious so far, although that could just be her wonderful personality shining through :p

My hope however is that the seer has seen Asaiah as a wolf, and is hence getting a band lynch going with the other characters who are definitely not wolves. Kalif's reply certainly leans me that way. It's all a little suspicious though, but since I may not get on before the night phase, I guess I'm going to have to trust them and vote Asaiah too.

Oh boy, some of you are going to regret voting on me :cry:

</COLOR></SIZE>
<COLOR color="#000">Despite the help a boy had been picked,
Hung at the lynch his death would be quick.
Asaiah Murphy had done nothing but aid,
But the villager's life would not be repaid.

With fear growing stronger the remaining fled,
Back to their houses to curl up in bed.
The night would be restless with such little sleep,
As the wolves were planning the continuing sweep.

<SIZE size="100">IT IS NIGHT

In the bracing cold the snow fell heavy,
All animals were huddled, quiet and steady.
All except one of course, who was out on the prowl,
Leaning their head back they gave a large howl.

Too bad it was that another one died,
The villager's strength seemed to be their downside.
Professor Wren Louise may have been good
But with one quick strike they were out of the hood.

IT IS DAY

People left![ol][li]Professor MontyPendleton Alpha</LI>
[li]Professor Sloane Stark Wolf
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li]Annalie Darkhart
[li]Professor Wren Louise Villager
[li]Esme Lancaster Doctor
[li]Rama Mowry
[li]Amber Chou Wilson
[li]Ainsley Lynch
[li]Charlotte Owens Villager
[li]James Adams Fool
[li]James Cade Villager (apprentice?)
[li]Chyou Jin
[li]Aurora Night Villager
[li]Alexander Carter Ghost
[li]Professor Kalif Styx Drunk
[li]Madeline Walden
[li]Asaiah Murphy Villager[/li][/ol]
Leaving 2 wolves: [ul][li]Samuel Phillips
[li]Annalie Darkheart
[li]Rama Mowry
[li]Amber Chou Wilson
[li]Ainsley Lynch
[li]James Adams
[li]Chyou Jin
[li]Kalif Styx
<LI>[li]Madeline Walden[/li][/ul]

I'm feeling kinda of suss on Rama, as I feel the wolves are doing a loud/quiet strategy. Unless anyone posts any good evidence to the contrary, I'm voting for Rama Mowry.

I agree with James. Rama gives me a bad vibe, and I think if she's the wolf the other one is one of the quiet ones (so: Madeline, Samuel, Ainsley or maybe Annalie )

For now, I'm voting Rama.

So, you are voting for me because I am trying to root out the wolves? I have been nowhere near as involved as Daphne or Rowan, so you are wasting your vote. I still vote to lynch Amber Chou Wilson because she has the most blood on her hands, and my first actual vote to lynch anyone has been her.

Rama Mowry said:
So, you are voting for me because I am trying to root out the wolves? I have been nowhere near as involved as Daphne or Rowan, so you are wasting your vote. I still vote to lynch Amber Chou Wilson because she has the most blood on her hands.
Rowan has hardly posted anything, though I admit that I'm very active. About the blood on my hands: yes, my feeling about Asaiah ended up being wrong but I did vote for people who turned out to be wolves two days in a row, while you have defended Claire before she was outed as the Alpha. That alone isn't proof of your guilt or anything, but it does seem like something a fellow wolf would do.

I had no clue that Claire was a wolf, but it was irritating that people were voting for her when she had not even been that active in the topic. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, which you have not given the villagers many have voted to lynch. People have been having a lot of offsite problems that are effecting their participation as well, which contributes to people thinking that people are being "too" active when in reality not everyone is participating.

Rama Mowry said:
So, you are voting for me because I am trying to root out the wolves? I have been nowhere near as involved as Daphne or Rowan, so you are wasting your vote. I still vote to lynch Amber Chou Wilson because she has the most blood on her hands, and my first actual vote to lynch anyone has been her.
This is my third post in the thread since the game began :r

I haven't been posting much because I'm discovering that I'm Really Bad at games like this when they aren't rapidfire like IRL werewolf or bang, and finding it really hard to come to any conclusions or know whose conclusions to trust. (Case in point, last round. Sorry Asaiah D=)

I've been as active as i can be considering I work full time and when I am at work it's day time so it's hard to post. Im not trying to seem suspicious I'm just a lowly villager.
I've been a bit useless this game I know but I'm having a hard time determining who to vote for. But whether it's right or not my gut is going with Rama.

So I'm voting Rama

Voting with guts has gotten us practically nowhere. I still think Daphne is the problem because she has been leading the charge in all of these "gut feelings".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back