Open Y41 Club Fair

Penelope smiled at the older girl, signing the sheet quickly. "Thanks!" She said. "Do you know yet when the first meeting will be?" She added, realizing she had no idea how such a thing would be communicated to the members.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Bianca’s eyes lit up happily, and she quickly signed her name on the sheet. “Excellent! Thanks so much. I can’t wait to get things started.” she commented, then turned and gazed at the other tables. Should she sign up for something else? Nah. Better to wait to see how busy the year would get before making a decision on that. With that in mind, she turned and went to sit on a nearby bench, deciding to people-watch for a bit before heading inside again.

Kiara hadn't wanted to enroll in too many clubs last year due to it being her first year and being scared of getting herself into too many things. However, now that she had gotten used to life at the school she was keen to sign herself up for another club. Especially one that spoke to her interests. "Hi!" She smiled shyly as she walked up to the table that was set up for the wild patch. "I'd like to sign up, please." @Rosemarie Chatwin

"No worries!" Ana Sofia responded to one of the girls who had signed up and then moved over to look at the other tables. She focussed her attention back on the last girl who had made her way to the table and smiled at her. "Pretty soon. The first meeting is all about getting to know the other girls and seeing which student will be your big sister so it's one we like to host as quickly as possible." @Penelope Marshall

Rory had been thinking about what clubs he would join when he got to the school and had ideas of what he hoped to find when he walked out into the courtyard. He saw a couple of boys shouting about brothers and the brotherhood and it piqued his interest. Rory made his way over to the one doing most of the shouting and tried to get his attention. "Hey, can you tell me more about this club?"

@Lumio Skey

Casper glanced up, surprised when Sky spoke to him. He hesitated, looking back down to the name tag in his hand. He considered it a moment, before sighing and setting it back down. "Thanks," He told Sky, and the other girl that had commented, with a shy smile. Linden would probably be upset with him if he found out Cas had started making him something then thrown it away. He was relatively quiet, but smiled softly at another young girl that approached. "Hi," He greeted her gently. "I'm Casper. What's your name?" He asked her, trying to appear as friendly as he could. @Niamh Eriksen @Renata Stepanova @Kate Kensington

Lumio smiled at the boy who approached, "Sure thing! We're a club for the boys in the school, it's a place where you can met other boys, have access to a common room and take part in events. We do a variety of things, sometimes it's just hanging out, other times we've done things with the heta omega, getting blind dates," Lumio told him. "Mostly it's just a place to come and hang out,"
@Rory Styx

"Oh, wonderful, thank you" Renata replied, putting her name down on the Heta Omega list. "I look forward to it!"

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Sky smiled as renata also commented that she liked the name tags. She saw that renatas was a pretty cute one with curly writing no and bows. She looked up at her friend and smiled. before she moved on to a different club. "you're welcome." she said. as she finished her sky name tag she held it put to him to show the cloudy pattern "What do you think?" she asked before attaching it to her top. she set to work on another one. thinking a little more about the style of it. Sky was easy to design. Niamh. well Niamh didn't have a theme. she picked a rich coloured tag and wrote Niamh in the middle and then drew five wavy lines marking them with the alto clef. pausing there to think as a quiet girl came and picked up a blank name tag. "Hello welcome to the arts club" she said

@Casper Beckett @Kate Kensington

Wish smiled nervously at Rosemarie, feeling just brave enough to take the pencil and sign her name. She was really excited to see if the pencil would grow into a sunflower, and her mind was buzzing with possibilities of all the plants in the world that could be grown. She also picked up a succulent and held it protectively against her chest as she quietly thanked Rosemarie and ducked out of the courtyard to find somewhere quieter. Wish almost wanted to join more clubs, but the noise of the fair was too much for her to stick around any longer. @Rosemarie Chatwin

Happy with her reply, Birdie strolled through the stalls once again after giving the girl a short wave goodbye. Most of them piqued her interest, yet she wasn't too comfortable in joining and keeping up with more than one club at once.

After a good look at the other clubs, she decided that her fun at the fair must come to an end and left to explore the rest of the castle, uhm, school.

This year the club fair had been pretty hectic. Rose hadn't had a moment to take a breather and go to the toilet. Each time Rose thought she had a moment another person walked over to her stand. Which was amazing for her club. It meant that it could continue in the future and there were plenty of new leaders in the new group of members. ''Sure, you can join'' Rose said to the girl. @Kiara Thompson ''You can sign up with the sunflower pencils and if you want you can also pick up a little succulent.'' Rose said happily. ''If you are done with the pencil stick it into the ground and it will grow into a sunflower.'' Rose was glad she had brought them with her, they were amazing.

"Oh." The only thing she said. Somjai really wanted to join, she looked back at the booth. The younger Hufflepuff doesn't really have to tag along with her cousin. "Well, wait for me here. I'll just sign up." Somjai decided she'll join and made Naomi wait for her. Somjai walked to the Heta Omega booth with her new pencil. "Hello! I would like join this club. Can you tell me what you all do for the school?" She was curious. Maybe sisterhood was for her. @Ana Sofia Burleigh @Naomi Wu-Maxwell

It looked like the leader of the club hadn't heard her, which she didn't mind. So the girl signed her name on the sign up as quickly as possible, not wanting to interact as much, as she was shy enough, before waving goodbye to the leader. @Rosemarie Chatwin

The Hufflepuff girl then nervously made her way towards the girls club and waved shyly at the girl. "Um.. H-hello. What's this club?" Lizzie asked shyly to the older girl. @Ana Sofia Burleigh

Isadora was a bit late to the club fair and she knew it, but she had decided to go at the last minute. She had at first felt like she didn't need clubs at Hogwarts to have fun, but something about the SDA really did intrigue her. She might as well give it a go, right? Isadora headed to the booth, stopping in front of Flynn North. Everyone knew he was the Gryffindor seeker, but she hadn't realized he was also now running this club. "Hi, can I still join?" She asked a little breathlessly.

@Flynn North

Rory liked the sound of the Brotherhood and was definitely interested in joining the club. "That sounds like a lot of fun, can I join?"

@Lumio Skey

Lumio gave an eager nod, "Of course, just sign here, and you'll get the details of our first meeting shortly,"
@Rory Styx

Rory picked up one of the quills from the table and scribbled his name on the signup sheet. "Thanks, I look forward to the first meeting,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back