Y38 Sorting Reactions!

Lynn was such a difficult character for me. She was the first that wasn't a friend to all, but she is also very complex. Lynn has so many layers which made it impossible for me to pick a house. Shes incredibly intelligent and wants to do good for everyone. She needs validation from outside factors, since she is overly insecure. Lynn is special in my eyes, although she is the most ordinary witch there is.

MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN SORTED.

I think I pretty much expected the outcome. Dmitri used to be more of a Hufflepuff to me but I added more Ravenclaw traits and now I've got my first Ravenclaw baby. Mirim is excited to be in the same house as her sister for sure. She'll get into a lot of trouble for the next seven years (if i can figure out some good pranks that would be awesome, brain please be creative). I 've got three Gryffindors now and I don't know what to do with them. 🐍🦡🦁🦁🦁🦅

Synnove I think will be a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff; she's caring and intelligent, although takes things to heart too easily sometimes. But could be a Gryffindor because of her underlying courage.
Writing Synnove's sorting form gave me some more insight into her and I'm thinkin' she'll be a Puff... she has family in every house but she wants Puff so we'll see hehe

My prediction with this kid is Slytherin. I thought he was going to be soft and boy does he look it, but then I wrote the app and turns out he's a lil backstabbing jerk with too much ambition. So, there we are. x_x

but then I wrote the app and turns out he's a lil backstabbing jerk with too much ambition.
This wouldn't have anything to do with us all teasing you about him would it :r

I'm quite pleased Georgie is a Gryffindor but would've been thrilled either way. I'm so excited for this year but now the trouble is going to be to prevent myself from making more first years haha

WHEEEEE I'm here with my little nugget! I honestly don't know where she'd be best. I could see her fitting into all the houses. This looks to be a fun year, and I can't wait to RP with you all!

I had way too much fun filling in that Sorting Form and writing up the Sorting Post... I get why you guys want to sort so many people each year xD I'm so tempted to sort another just so I can go through it all again :p but anyway I think Max is almost definitely a Slytherin, he just wants to get expelled as soon as he can, and I honestly can't imagine that being any other house except Slytherin. Maybe Ravenclaw?? But he hates the world too much to be a nice Ravenclaw, I reckon he's almost guaranteed a Slytherin (watch the Sorting Hat just completely surprise me now that I've said that xD)
I think I just wanted a character that was the complete opposite of Skylar, and a person who wants to get expelled seems as opposite as you can get ;)

Writing Synnove's sorting form gave me some more insight into her and I'm thinkin' she'll be a Puff... she has family in every house but she wants Puff so we'll see hehe
🦡 🦡 My first Hufflepuff girl in like 12 IC years :’D

AHHHHHHH!!! Personally, I am the very antithesis of a Gryffindor, but I can't wait to explore it with Amara! It really is quite perfect for her!

AHHHHHHH!!! Personally, I am the very antithesis of a Gryffindor, but I can't wait to explore it with Amara! It really is quite perfect for her!
YAY IM SO EXCITED FOR VAN AMARA RPS!!!

sad Peregrin noises
Awhh man you remember him!!! My muse did not last but he would have been fun to write :cry:

With Parker I was more than sure that he will Ravenclaw or Puff and while I was filling that form I just understood that there is no other chance than Slytherin, cause I just didn't see him in any other house. It looks like my inner feeling about Parker didn't lie. Actually he is my first Slytherin and the first one where I wasn't hoping for Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I am really happy with him!

Well, I have no self-control and birthed another brain child. While Amaryllis is clueless about all of the houses, I think she leans more towards Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Though it's always fun to get that unexpected house and see how it influences their character development.

However, i’m not particularly sure what house they would be best fit in. I feel like Nolan would be either best fit for Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Charlie i feel like he would be best fit for either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. And I definitely can see Xiuying in Ravenclaw, but i can kinda see her in Slytherin too! But we just have to wait and see!

I just sorted one of my firsties! The more I did Nolan's form, the more i got Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff from his than Gryffindor. Well... This should be interesting!

Ahhhh Yay!!! I had a feeling that Nolan was going to be a puff as I was filling that form, so I'm happy that he was sorted into Hufflepuff!! Charlie is in Gryffindor like most of his cousins, which I'm not surprised about, but he'll defiantly be happy about being sorted into Gryffindor. And yesss Xiuying was placed in Ravenclaw as I thought!

Ahh I'm actually pleased with where they are sorted!!

(Okay, time to go back to bed now, I woke up early to see if my characters have been sorted yet HAHA)

Ahh yes Slytherin it is!! Also you gotta love the Sorting Hat giving me a tip on how to get Max expelled, and a great idea for a plot! :r

Well, I have no self-control and birthed another brain child. While Amaryllis is clueless about all of the houses, I think she leans more towards Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Though it's always fun to get that unexpected house and see how it influences their character development.
Looks like Ravenclaw won out! Guess it's time to hit those books!

It has been many moons since I last went through a sorting. It was a fun moment for character development. The sorting hat is always a joy to read. I suppose it is now time to create some fantastic stories and create a character worthy of the HNZ hall of fame. Perhaps ravenclaw will be Y38 House cup winners!?

Was uncertain what house Jaewon would get sorted into, he hasn’t really developed any distinct qualities yet. So I’m relieved he got into Puff! He’ll do just fine there.

The Sorting Hat form - I haven’t felt this pressured since my last final year exams. 😅 I had to read all the information several times, just to figure out all the steps to get him sorted. It did bewilder me at the beginning, was I supposed to message an admin my account password so the hat could edit my post? Jaewon wasn’t the only one impressed by the hat, I was too.

Satisfied with how everything turned out, thank you sorting hat!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back