Y38 Sorting Reactions!

(Personally I love chars who could potentially fit anywhere cause it makes their dev when they are sorted all the more fun)

Interesting! From her post I was thinking 🐍 all the way...
I neearly added in my post there that she could still surprise me with Slytherin =)) she's not got any ambition though. I suppose she is a little cunning but... hmmh.. man I really don't know :lol:

(Personally I love chars who could potentially fit anywhere cause it makes their dev when they are sorted all the more fun)
100%, it's so much fun that way :D a lot of the time I'm hoping they'll get a house which isn't the one I think they will get from their form =))

100%, it's so much fun that way :D a lot of the time I'm hoping they'll get a house which isn't the one I think they will get from their form =))
I like trying to guess but same, I love being wrong

I have zero idea after filling out the form where Crystal will end up. It could be anything but Slytherin I think. Thinking more of others than herself seems Hufflepuff but she got some Ravenclaw or Gryffindor vibes as well.

It will be an suprise. Love to see how after filling out the form you can think so differently or have no clue.

Sorting is always a toss up for me. This year I'll be sorting Zachariah (Zach for short). Younger sibling of Alexis who is a Slytherin. Zachariah is definitely not Slytherin material since he is actually different from his sister. I think Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw will suit him best. But then again the sorting hat knows best. I'm still working out the kinks in his personality. He is into quidditch, like he might die if he can't participate (okay I'm exaggerating but he really does like quidditch).
After writing this I realize now that Zachariah would feel out of place in Hufflepuff... I worked out some of his character kinks and I'm just like "But he has nearly no Hufflepuff traits" And now I don't know anymore

Now that I've done his form, I have absolutely no idea where Manaia will end up. I can see just about anywhere except Slytherin (though his chances of getting Ravenclaw I think have more to do with how susceptible the hat is to begging than necessarily it being the best fit for him overall...) I have a few ideas for where I want his character arc to go as he grows up, and I'm excited to see how his house will influence that journey, wherever he lands in the end.

Well the sorting app took me 12 years but that might have user error more than anything lol

I am less confident about him being in Slytherin after all that. I think he may end up leaning more towards Gryffindor in the end but we will have to see. But I have diagnosed him with Main Character Syndrome and he want's to be the center of everything so where ever he ends up should be fun.

I wanted say thanky so much. It was amaizing that Elizabella get Hufflepuff and Remus Ravenclaw house. Thanky ^_^

Called it! Haha, yeah as I was writing his form it was getting more and more obvious.

I'm excited, but Gryffindors are also slowly starting to take over for my current students xD
This is my current spread:
314f56b9778cc0c618a144abc4cb33b7.png

Ravenclaw!! What an suprise. She could have end up everywhere. I’m kind of pleased with it. The only Ravenclaw in her family and it seems suiting.

Ravenclaw!! What an suprise. She could have end up everywhere. I’m kind of pleased with it. The only Ravenclaw in her family and it seems suiting.
She looks so gorgeous in bluuee

HUFFLEPUFF TIME!!

I'm a little surprised, I expected Manaia was going to lean slightly more Gryffindor, but I'm defs happy with this, he's my first Puff since Connor. He's going to be bummed out not to be in Ravenclaw, but I'm psyched!! :party:

The hat really did snap haha. After years of kids comments it said ENOUGH.

And AAAAHHH yet another Slytherin. This makes half of my characters at HNZ in one house which greatly amuses me. Glad the hat agreed it could have gone either way.!

Michael is going to be pleased =))

However, i’m not particularly sure what house they would be best fit in. I feel like Nolan would be either best fit for Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Charlie i feel like he would be best fit for either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. And I definitely can see Xiuying in Ravenclaw, but i can kinda see her in Slytherin too! But we just have to wait and see!

I just sorted one of my firsties! The more I did Nolan's form, the more i got Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff from his than Gryffindor. Well... This should be interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back