Y35 Sorting Reactions!

But anyway, I'm sorting Emmy :wub:

I envision Gryffindor, but would not be surprised if she got Hufflepuff! I cannot waaaiiiiit cmon sorting lesgo

I'm sorting one character this year!!

Her name's Theia and she is very serious and is a responsible mum friend, and honestly with all the aspects of her personality together I have no idea what house she will be in, as per usual. But as I always say not knowing is half the fun of sorting for me and I'm super duper excited to see which house she gets and what her future will hold! :party:

I'm so excited for sorting and seeing every one's new characters!! I'm only sorting one new kid but hopefully adding two with a transfer. Nikko is a little tricky, he's very guarded but absolutely loyal and extremely stubborn. So I'm really not sure where he's going to end up, but my best guess is either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Then I'm also going to try and transfer a student, Simon Thorne, who I am pretty confident is going to end up in Slytherin.

Hello! I am a new (well, technically returning) member and I am very excited to sort Evan :D

I feel she's closer to Hufflepuff or Gryffindor but there are definitely ways she could fit easily into Ravenclaw. I can't reeeally see her as a Slytherin but you never know, I can't wait to see what The Sorting Hat has to say!

I'm sorting Stanislaw this year and I'm really excited about it. I don't know in which house he would be sorted into, though I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in Hufflepuff. He might have the attention span of a fly but he is fiercely loyal and incredibly stubborn

Of my “of age” kids, I have these:
Kalif Styx II: Twin to Amarantha, son of Kailie Styx (RIP)
Amarantha Styx: Twin to Kalif II
Jett Winters: Only child of Hadan Winters (my first ever character)
Rayleigh Orel: Muggle-born I just made
Durante Cardosi: Son of Crius Cardosi, youngest boy?
Riku Mckenna: Triplet to Roxas and Rai, often playing nasty tricks
Wade Verdelet: Son of HNZ nurse, Lucius Verdelet
Beau Chamberlin: Son of Prof. Bryce Chamberlin

Soooo yeah, I’m having issues trying to decide to sort them or not. Durante is more likely to go to a different school, but the others, it makes more sense to have them go to HNZ. De-aging is an issue with all of them unfortunately.

Also I feel like I am missing people, so this might be updated later. XD

Last edited:
Thanky so much sorting hat, for everything and finaly my dream become came true. :wub:

🐹 I have another hamster yet again xD

I don't mean to make characters that are constantly sorted into my own house :r

But I did have a feeling during my creation (which is still on going) that Emerson was going to be a Hufflepuff. I could only see him there or Gryffindor. Though I did fear making another boy that got into Ravenclaw, seems I have that issue with my guys xD

I'm happy I hope he uh...fits in well. I'm sure he will of course.

But I did have a feeling during my creation (which is still on going) that Emerson was going to be a Hufflepuff.
I've been lowkey trying to guess other folk's houses from their sorting posts and I was guessing puff on Emerson :r

I have been mostly right with my other guesses so far but we'll see 👀

I've been lowkey trying to guess other folk's houses from their sorting posts and I was guessing puff on Emerson :r

I have been mostly right with my other guesses so far but we'll see 👀
Hahahaha, when I was writing it I was like if this isn't a Hufflepuff post then I don't even know anything anymore xD But it was just how I imagine him being. My current line up of students now makes 4 Huffs, 1 Ravenclaw, 1 Slytherin, and 2 Gryffs... I have a Hufflepuff problem guys.

Gryffindooorr!! I'm stoked for Blythe :party: it was definitely what she wanted. Like the hat, I too could see her making a good Ravenclaw, so I was curious whether her desire to be in Gryffindor would affect the decision

Wohoo congrats on your Puff Steph!! 🦡

🦅 🦅 🦅 MY BOI 🦅 🦅 🦅

I'm very excited for Finn to be in Ravenclaw. It's the only house no member of his family has ever been in, and I think it's a good fit for him as the black sheep of the family. hope his roommates like finding crystals under their pillows that finn hid there to experiment on their dreams

Lucas here I can really see in any house except I think maybe Slytherin. I think he's probably too earnest for that house. I could see him as a Hufflepuff, but he can really go in any direction.
I wasn't wrong :p

My first puff in years!! Not that long ago I had one every year, but it's been nice to have a bit of a puff break. I'm glad to be back with Lucas. He's my third muggleborn boy in this house xD

Yay my first claw! I was really on the fence about Ryan's Gryff potential but I gotta say the form felt pretty Ravenclaw so I'm glad 🦅

Alexander is a Ravenclaw, like I thought haha :D This is my first Ravenclaw and I can’t wait! I’m so happy haha :)

I'm sorting Stanislaw this year and I'm really excited about it. I don't know in which house he would be sorted into, though I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in Hufflepuff. He might have the attention span of a fly but he is fiercely loyal and incredibly stubborn

I didn't think that he'd be sorted into Gryffindor. I think I should accept the fact that I'm cursed with forever getting Gryffindor students 🦁

I find it so interesting which houses different RPers seem to gravitate towards. So far I'm fairly even, but I feel like I might somehow have a tendency to sort Slytherins..

Gryffindor it is!! Not surprised especially after filling out the sorting app. I’m so excited!

I didn't think that he'd be sorted into Gryffindor. I think I should accept the fact that I'm cursed with forever getting Gryffindor students 🦁

Haha you always have them yeah. I have a lot of them as well but I saw this coming with Christina and really happy. The fact she is a Gryffindor just as her cousin and sister makes her feel more normal in the family so a good thing! Curious how things will turn out.

I am shook! A little! Evan is a tiny terrified bean but I guess it makes sense because she's so scared of everything she has adapted ways of making herself feel safe. She's spent her entire life finding ways to cope with being scared, and she still goes about her day so... The more I think about it the more I think the hat knew what was best for Evan better than I did haha.

Evan looks so good in red and every time I see her member title it makes me smile c:

I wonder as the sorting ends what the house tallies this year will be :O Who will have the most and the least... hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back