Y33 Quidditch

Reeve Buchanan

TEAM NAMEWINS/LOSSESPOINTS
GRYFFINDOR1-1180
HUFFLEPUFF0-230
RAVENCLAW1-1170
SLYTHERIN2-0310

So...anyone want to make a fun prediction? Who will get hit by the most bludgers? Will we break a record for the most players removed from a game? Here's the space for all of the ooc quidditch talk!

Last edited:
I'm ssssso glad to have the Quidditch system back! I don't even have any predictions, just emotions xD

It feels bizarre not to have anyone on the Gryffindor team anymore, I keep going 'oh crap, gotta log in and post Lizzie's arrival!' :( Ravenclaw's gonna smash Gryffindor this year for sure though :cool:

Syrus hasn't lost a game every time he plays. That's a sweet record!

With that said, I don't mind either team wins. :p

I'm ssssso glad to have the Quidditch system back! I don't even have any predictions, just emotions xD

It feels bizarre not to have anyone on the Gryffindor team anymore, I keep going 'oh crap, gotta log in and post Lizzie's arrival!' :( Ravenclaw's gonna smash Gryffindor this year for sure though :cool:

Lizzie is missed! By Gabriel at least for sure!! haha. I am excited for the system back and this makes it a lot easier playing. I'm curious about the game! And how many people are getting hit again with a bludger XD

Syrus hasn't lost a game every time he plays. That's a sweet record!

With that said, I don't mind either team wins. :p
So much for this record. Zoe is on fire!

SORRY SYRUS D:

The little 'you failed' text for seekers is great inspiration for posts xD Only upside to missing the snitch so many times......

rowan. I definatly liked you a lot more when we were on the same team.
I am giving you a heads up the language that comes out of willows mouth if she gets hit again will not be PG13. (I will censer it as best as i can.)

Zoe is driving Gabriel crazy hahahah. I hope the game last long still haha. Like long games

I was so rooting for Gryffindor. xD

Tooo bad :cry::cry:

Good job Rowan! What a tense game xD

Shortest game ever. Holy crap.

Blake managed to get the snitch twice in practice too, what is happening??? (good job Rowan but !?!?)

Well that sure was the polar opposite of the last match x_x

Obviously Blake is just a Quidditch Protege and Odette should be Nurturing his ego talent

I'm happy Slytherin won but also a bit sad, I wanted to play longer xD

That was insanely short HAHA, congratulations Slytherin I guess :drat:

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ME THROUGH MY WORK DAY FAM
WHY YOU DO
:lol:
I mean like, congrats and all Slytherin

Ok???? I didn’t even managed to play :lol: But yeah Slytherin!!!! This is so strange haha

094677920308a7e20aeec495fb634342.png

Can this be a prediction for the match next week? :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back