Y33 Quidditch

Nope

Gooooooo Gryffindor!

Woo. that was an epic match. but go Gryffindor 🦁
for the next match I want Ravenclaw to have an early win.
(aka that means gryffindor will still get second place)

I noticed that too, Mia :p

I can't believe the first second of the game I hit my own other character and player on the team

Mordred is judging so hard right now. xD

I thought hitting another player than your target was rare, but it's all I have done this match xD four times so far

Woo. that was an epic match. but go Gryffindor 🦁
for the next match I want Ravenclaw to have an early win.
(aka that means gryffindor will still get second place)

How does that work??

Also, Joshua miscounted. Alexis is out. :(

God everybody's aim this match is completely off x_x

The bludgers are just very stubborn today

How does that work??

Gryffindor has one win one loss. Whoever loses this match will have one win one loss so it would go off point difference. So as long as it is a quick game (as in not many goals are scored) Gryffindor will be in second place regardless of the winner. But as they lost to raven claw it would look better if they won. Plus and I would rather fav claw to win and not Slytherin

Will we break a record for the most players removed from a game?
So..uh what's the current record cause I feel like with the way this game is going we might get there..

Ouchies. -waves fist at Ravenclaw beaters-

Hey at least Leda will have some company in the hospital :r

Instead of a party in the common room after this match we'll all have a party in the hospital wing :r

This match is so brutal, what is it? 4 in the hospital and 3 on their last hits? =))

This match is so brutal, what is it? 4 in the hospital and 3 on their last hits? =))
I think so (Jasper Luna and Jackson? Or is that his second hit, I'm not sure) Though now Minnie has been hit 2 times too

This game is really brutal and the nurses have their hands full

EDIT: I confused myself here, a second hit is a last hit before being taken out so yes Jackson too xD

Last edited:
I can't believe this is happening, player number 5 taken out x_x

Oh my gosh :lol: if I were an alternate sitting on the bench right now I'd just be like no thanks bye

No alternates left on that bench x_x this game has been straight up horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back