Silly but winning :cool: :cool:

Aprils lucky the beaters switched tactics last minute :p

I'm so happy Hufflepuff won! But I still want Gryffindor to win overall :r

Merrill Piper said:
November Albertson said:
Woooo, keep it up and Hufflepuff could win again :r
We'll see about that :r
indeed Gryffindor will kick some ass!

Please don't forget that quidditch is an IC game meant to be fun for all of us OOC. We understand that it can get competitive, but we want to remind you that netiquette applies throughout the site, including quidditch. Everyone is being asked to leave your personal stuff off the pitch (so to speak), play as your characters would, and leave it at that. :)

The system does allow for some godmodding, but we do hope people are mindful to limit this where they can (for instance, though you can say you successfully hit a ball towards someone, you should allow them to decide where and with what severity they've been hit. Remember our system says they're out after 3 hits so let them have fun deciding where they're taking the shots! :p ) . We also hope that people are mindful to remember that it is their character who is playing, not you the RPer, so you should be targeting your own players on the opposite team if the situation calls for it and otherwise playing your hardest for all of the players on all of the teams you're playing on. Surely, your characters would want to be playing their best. ;)

This is the only reminder you're all going to get: If what happened during this last game - the shouty discussion that escalated well beyond where it should have considering it shouldn't have been there at all- happens again, this quidditch season may come to an abrupt end.

(on behalf of the admin)

Goooo Gryffindor good start!!!

Boom. Party in the common room as soon as I get home to start it.

this is ares right now:
tumblr_m5db9a42Ue1rul0hko1_500.gif

Merrill Piper said:
I guess James took the team asking him to speed it up a little to heart :r xD
James does not take anything to heart. He was playing his own game.

James Cade said:
Merrill Piper said:
I guess James took the team asking him to speed it up a little to heart :r xD
James does not take anything to heart. He was playing his own game.
Nothing new there..

WOEHOEEE GRYFFINDOR FOR THE WIN! THIS IS OUR YEARRR

I only got one post in and the match is over.

I think it's great that it's possible for people to both whine about how long a game is taking and complain about how short one was, too. ^_^

We post threads for victory party. I think I might post a thread for post match if that is okay with the Huff team.

It's another year where points mattered. Ravenclaw may have taken the final game, but Gryffindor took the cup. :o

Congratulations!! :party:

Reeve Buchanan said:
It's another year where points mattered. Ravenclaw may have taken the final game, but Gryffindor took the cup. :o

Congratulations!! :party:
Phew

What a quick game!
Quidditch, you're so fun and silly now.

Any predictions for the final match?

I'm liking how more and more Seekers are going to have to work with their teams and strategize when to go for the snitch to help not only ensure individual victories but also to win championships. ^_^

Fun Quidditch Story: I somehow missed that Gryffindor had won the cup, thought it was an elimination tournament rather than overall points based, and wasn't expecting to play until Daph & I were talking earlier & she clued me in WHOOPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back