Which Podcasts Are You Listening To?

Podcaaasts! I'm still listening to all the shows I listed above, plus Wonderful, which is just a podcast about enthusiasm and positivity. It's a really good pick-me-up!

I tried listening to Jonathan Van Ness's podcast, Getting Curious, has anyone else listened to it? I wanted to like it, but I don't think Jonathan is a very good interviewer, he kept cutting people off rather than listening, which I found frustrating. In one episode the interviewee actually had to ask him to be quiet so he could finish a sentence.

Also, The Adventure Zone just started a new campaign and I'm HYPE for it! Anyone else listening to Graduation?

Rowan,

I haven't listened to either of those but they sound awesome. I think I'm going to try and listen to Wonderful. I need some positivity!

Yessss Kiersten! I can't recommend it enough, it's so refreshing listening to people who love each other talk about things they love :wub:

I am fairly new to the podcast world. And have only listened to one and have almost finished it.
The worm audio book. I am sure I have mentioned it before but it is an audiobook about a world where some people develop super powers but not generally you main ones of flight strength speed and invincibility. The main character for example can control bugs. Which may sound boring but trust me she can make it work. On her first night out in costume she tries to be a hero fights a bad guy and accidentally gets mistaken as a villain and it all goes from there. It definitely deserves more publicity than it has.

I'm hip. This sounds interesting.

I listen to a few podcast but the ones I got hooked on was The Black Tapes and Something Scary aka Snarl.
The Black Tapes is basically paranormal centric and following a mystery that has something to do with these black tapes. I started out strong but then sort of lost interest. I'm trying to finish up the series.

Something Scary is from YT but it's basically ghost stories and legends that are send by the audience. I'm a spooky nut and I'm not ashamed to admit it. 👻

I'll have to take a listen to The Black Tapes! I've recently been listening to a podcast called Bug in a Rug about spooky things, cryptids, and true crime. What about y'all?

I've been absolutely tearing through The Magnus Archives lately. I don't usually listen to podcasts cause my ADHD doesn't let me focus, but I love this one so much I'll sit and play solitaire to keep my hands busy so I can binge listen to this one.

Literally never listened to a podcast in my life

So I've come around. I'm currently stuck on JVN's Getting Curious - I absolutely love the materials that he covers and recently I've also started listening to Throwing Shade - not for the feint of heart this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back