Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

The fact that Maia clearly didn't know Dan was the drunk contradicts that though :p Not everyone is paying that close attention, and I know from previous games that even the wolves aren't always the most dedicated players. I remember a recent game where wolves didn't kill anyone one night and we all speculated about it for ages and it turned out they just forgot.

Omg I remember that xD

And aye that's fair, although I still don't think it puts Dan at risk so there's no harm. The riskiest part is that the wolves will probably keep him alive longest since he can't contribute much =))

To be fair Daphne, I didn't draw attention to it, I didn't think about it. I thought Dan's protecting Zach was suspicious, that's the reason I brought him up in the first place. The discussion that ensued was unfortunate, but given the point you're making that it's easy to go back and look, the wolves likely have too.

To be honest, I think at this point the whole Brian/Zach tangle is continuing because the wolves want it to. I actually don't think either of them is a wolf at this stage, which I know is a quick turnaround from me saying last night that I think they're the most suspicious. I think though, for this to untangle, one of them has to go, and Brian would teach us the most. We have no concrete leads on a wolf, and so lynching Brian will at least give us some idea of people who may have wanted to keep the confusion going, which for me is anyone who voted outside of Brian and Zach today, except Mia, I trust her. I can't explain it entirely, but she's been consistent with her logic and sticking to her guns, and I don't think she's a wolf. So, I vote to lynch
Luxen Silverback II
(Apologies Brian, I don't think you're a wolf ngl, but I do think we need some leads.)

I don't recall protecting Zach. Doesn't sound like me.

Like I said from Day two I knew my plan would lead to me possibly dying so I'm good, I don't think Clara is a wolf to be honest unless she's just really clever but last night I looked at previous games and she and Emzies have both played consistently with how they did when they were falsely lynched. So unless they are using that to their advantage (I just don't think that's the case) my guess at this point is they are both innocent.

Plenty of people including myself have called people suspicious based on a hunch or a feeling. Not naming someone but mentioning it anyway is just not helpful. If you die and you're a wolf you'll have mentioned someone's suspicious but not who, meaning we can't cross anyone off the wolf list.

Oft sorry I did mention it and then deleted the name before posting my post, because I wasn’t sure if I should but now that you mention it it was probably pointless. I’m really struggling with trying to gather my thoughts about what’s going on in the game.

@Luxen Silverback II I didn’t even know that actually haha. I haven’t read back on any games

Edit: I’m silly and forgot to mention who I suspected, which was Ana/Harper

You jumped in and said Clara didn't need a reason to say she didn't find Zach suspicious, you also said Brian's was a random vote. You said Brian hadn't contributed to catching a wolf, though I think that was also you pointing out that none of us have seeing as we haven't caught a wolf, and you said you suspected Brian right after her said he was suspicious of Zach. You also said inactivity was a harsh reason to vote to lynch someone at which point Zach was one of the inactive, experienced players who'd been voted for (last one isn't suspicious, but listed with the others made me think there was a link.) Could well just be coincidence, to be fair, but it was the only link I could see between two players.

To be fair Daphne, I didn't draw attention to it, I didn't think about it. I thought Dan's protecting Zach was suspicious, that's the reason I brought him up in the first place. The discussion that ensued was unfortunate, but given the point you're making that it's easy to go back and look, the wolves likely have too.

To be honest, I think at this point the whole Brian/Zach tangle is continuing because the wolves want it to. I actually don't think either of them is a wolf at this stage, which I know is a quick turnaround from me saying last night that I think they're the most suspicious. I think though, for this to untangle, one of them has to go, and Brian would teach us the most. We have no concrete leads on a wolf, and so lynching Brian will at least give us some idea of people who may have wanted to keep the confusion going, which for me is anyone who voted outside of Brian and Zach today, except Mia, I trust her. I can't explain it entirely, but she's been consistent with her logic and sticking to her guns, and I don't think she's a wolf. So, I vote to lynch
Luxen Silverback II
(Apologies Brian, I don't think you're a wolf ngl, but I do think we need some leads.)
That's fair, I'm more suspicious of Claire for just plainly saying it when you just gave evidence of it not being as obvious to everyone as she claimed.

I agree on the Zach and Brian thing. I'm still a bit suspicious of Brian, but I don't think he's necessarily a wolf. I'm now a bit suspicious of your reasoning for voting for him, though. If I counted right there were already 5 votes for him. You come in and say you don't think he's a wolf but you're voting for him anyway, when its already obvious that he's probably going to die unless something wild happens in the next 4 hours.

Similarly I'm now looking at Steven a bit for this reason too, as he also said we'll learn a lot from Brian's death. Though its less suspicious to me only because its earlier on. I'm still sticking to my gut feeling on wolves jumping on bandwagons so later their voting patterns say almost nothing but they aren't suspiciously inactive. Saying 'I don't think he's a wolf but we'll learn a lot from his death' and voting for him purely because of that seems wrong to me.

That said, I'm still somewhat suspicious of Brian so I don't think it's necessarily bad. It's just suspicious to me that the bandwagon thing is happening again, with people jumping on for little reason or repeating reasons others have said.

Besides, will we learn a lot from Brian's death? I feel like his posts have been so all over the place that if he dies and is a wolf its likely he pointed fingers at a few other wolves just to ensure they wouldn't be suspected, and if he's a villager there's not much to make of what he's been voting for.

I voted for him, because I don't see a point in splitting the vote, and voting for Zach would just lead to a possible tie which helps nobody. I think one of them has to go, and since Brian is most likely to be lynched tonight, there's no point in splitting the vote now.

Oft sorry I did mention it and then deleted the name before posting my post, because I wasn’t sure if I should but now that you mention it it was probably pointless. I’m really struggling with trying to gather my thoughts about what’s going on in the game.

@Luxen Silverback II I didn’t even know that actually haha. I haven’t read back on any games

Edit: I’m silly and forgot to mention who I suspected, which was Ana/Harper
I'm going to say the same thing I said to Cyndi, Im going to be mad if you turn out to be a 🐺 since I trusted you :cry: lol

I also explained in that post exactly what information we'll get; who wanted the confusion to continue.

EDIT: On that note, does anyone have a list of people who've voted and who for today handy? I will make one up if not.

So you think wolves would have wanted to keep Zach and Brian around so people keep going on about them and the confusion continues? If both are innocent I can't see any better outcome for the wolves than for them to get lynched, I don't think that's necessarily an outcome we can rely on.

Honestly the people who have mentioned multiple times that they’re confused about what has been happening I highly doubt are wolves, since the wolves would want the confusion to continue. So I’m counting out those people as not being wolves.

Edit (I seem to be doing this a lot): Unless those people ARE wolves and doing this on purpose :lol:

I think the longer we're bickering over Zach/Brian, the longer the wolves have to kill us. As I said, I think Brian being lynched will end that confusion, and will lead us, not to Zach, but to people who wanted the confusion to keep going. People who voted either outside of those two, or who haven't voted at all are suspicious to me. We need a lead, and more than likely are going to lynch an innocent, but if that gets us a lead, then it's useful I also don't people mentioning confusion is something to exonerate them (I've said it myself sure,) because claiming confusion is an easy tactic to use so that people think you're not playing tactically when you could well be.

Honestly the people who have mentioned multiple times that they’re confused about what has been happening I highly doubt are wolves, since the wolves would want the confusion to continue. So I’m counting out those people as not being wolves.

Edit (I seem to be doing this a lot): Unless those people ARE wolves and doing this on purpose :lol:
I've advocated against the confusion in the past and I stand by that. I think Brian's early tactic was not helpful and I'm still suspicious of him because of it.

I'm just trying to say that getting us to lynch Brian is not an anti-wolf move either if he's innocent.

I agree, but I don't think we have any purely anti-wolf moves to make at the minute, there's no clear lead and I think all we can do is try to clear the rubble of this confusion at the minute, because at least we'll have something to work from. Perhaps my thought of people trying to retain the confusion is a bit simplistic, but I'm not seeing anything else that we can actually build on at the moment.

IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno vote
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno vote
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1Villager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

-
Updated to here

I agree, but I don't think we have any purely anti-wolf moves to make at the minute, there's no clear lead and I think all we can do is try to clear the rubble of this confusion at the minute, because at least we'll have something to work from. Perhaps my thought of people trying to retain the confusion is a bit simplistic, but I'm not seeing anything else that we can actually build on at the moment.
I get you.

Thinking about it more, I just think your logic about not splitting the vote when its 5 vs 2 votes with no real chance for a tie there doesn't really work for me. It could just be a difference in playstyle/strategy, but as people have pointed out before, voting patterns are the easiest thing to look back on later. Adding to a vote that is already clearly going in a certain direction just won't add much to the conversation later on if you're discovered as a wolf or special role.

That was my logic about suspecting you, but I'm not sure if it's entirely fair. I just think wolves would benefit most from having no interesting voting history to look back on after death.

I might just be confused, but I don't see how this is a Brian v Zach thing? It seems like aside from Brian and maybe Maia, no one is really suspicious of Zach (or more suspicious of him than other players)? I don't see why if one is innocent, the other has to be a wolf.

I don't get why the drunk had to be outed like this. It's not that difficult to go back and check who has posted with less than 20 words and figure out there is no other option. So all this talk about it makes me suspicious of those drawing attention to it on purpose, which here have been Claire, Maia and Clara.

I agree with this though I find Maia and Clara more suspicious since they actually started suspecting the drunk, which could be an attempt to start a lynching. (I also found Brian suspicious Day 2 for kind of doing the same thing).

This has been my downfall in former games to be fair. I don't like splitting a vote. I was considering it when I suspected Dan, but now that I don't it didn't make sense to me. I get where you're coming from too, but outside of that tangle there's nobody I suspect hugely at the minute, and the tangle meant I've come to view all of them with suspicion, though I do now think that's more because of the tangle itself than anything else.

I'm aware that my logic is kind of going around in circles, which is frustrating for me too believe me xD

I'm sticking with my vote for Clara for now and see how things turn out. I'll take a break from the game for a bit because I have school work to get to!

technically teigs should be no vote day one. as she could have voted. but didn't.

I get you.

Thinking about it more, I just think your logic about not splitting the vote when its 5 vs 2 votes with no real chance for a tie there doesn't really work for me. It could just be a difference in playstyle/strategy, but as people have pointed out before, voting patterns are the easiest thing to look back on later. Adding to a vote that is already clearly going in a certain direction just won't add much to the conversation later on if you're discovered as a wolf or special role.

That was my logic about suspecting you, but I'm not sure if it's entirely fair. I just think wolves would benefit most from having no interesting voting history to look back on after death.

that is a good point. that means that danny emzies and kadi have not voted at all yet. I owuldnt say they would all be wolves but at least one may be lupine, something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back