Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

technically teigs should be no vote day one. as she could have voted. but didn't.
I'm aware but as she turned out to be a villager I decided at the time I was making the table that it didn't matter much.

Now i'm gone yell at me if I come back

Besides, will we learn a lot from Brian's death? I feel like his posts have been so all over the place that if he dies and is a wolf its likely he pointed fingers at a few other wolves just to ensure they wouldn't be suspected, and if he's a villager there's not much to make of what he's been voting for.

It's more about the fact that Brian has been pointing his finger at ten different people and all of us either went with what he said or have proven him wrong. I know that killing off Brian might not get us very far and that we may end up killing a really, really enthusiastic villager, but at least he won't be able to point his fingers at ten different people again tomorrow.

I'm sorry if wanting some of the confusion gone makes me suspicious but it is just really what I want atm.

My internet's doing weird things so will go ahead and vote now: Amy Rosemary.

It was either her or Brian though Brian gives me just enough over-enthusiastic player vibes not to vote for him this round. Clara has the added bonus of being an experienced player. I'm still also suspicious of Soho and Verity (and also Aida for different reasons) but they're all new players and I don't like my odds of identifying the new player wolf/wolves enough to try and RNG between those three at the moment since they're still less suspicious to me than Clara and Brian.

Got things to take care of OOC so I figured I'd go ahead and post this early.

Even though I'm about to die, I can say I learned a lot about the game and I can't wait to see how this plays out. I'm rooting for you village! Even though you murdered me for being aggressive/confusing/annoying lol :lol: :frantics: =))x_x

Clara has the added bonus of being an experienced player.
I never said I'm experienced, I mentioned before I've only played once or twice and therefore also that I suck at this game :p

Got things to take care of OOC so I figured I'd go ahead and post this early.

Even though I'm about to die, I can say I learned a lot about the game and I can't wait to see how this plays out. I'm rooting for you village! Even though you murdered me for being aggressive/confusing/annoying lol :lol: :frantics: =))x_x

No hard feelings? :r

Eight pages it took for the village to vote,
As to who would be next to be hung by the throat.
Up to the top Luxen walked with a sigh,
Despite all the talk it was his time to die.

The wolves grinned as they were one step nearer,
For a villager lynched left the town none clearer.
Another night ahead with the wolves on the loose,
‘Twas tough to avoid, both a wolf or a noose.

IT IS NIGHT

During the night, the wolves continued to creep,
Around all the houses with barely a peep.
Only one villager awoke in the night,
To see teeth bearing down which gave her a fright.

She may have strong and with a gift of sight,
But in the midst of the moment, Selene couldn’t fight.
Less now they were to finish the trials,
Before the party commenced with the most innocent smiles.

IT IS DAY

Yikes. This is no good :( the wolves just keep eliminating our good players

Alright, sorry for not talking too much right now. I really don’t have many ideas and have been trying to take care of my new pup (and really only play AC in my free time bc it’s so relaxing). However, after reading through the posts, it seems like mostly the outspoken and experienced have been lynched in the game. I have to be honest, I don’t really know where to look. The quiet villagers like myself could either be genuinely busy/uninterested, or do not want to bring attention to themselves (which I find often appears to be the case whenever I’ve played werewolf in large groups in real life). The more outspoken villagers may just be really invested, or want to stir up the pot a little bit and point the blame away from themselves. Since we’ve really only found people on the villagers’ side, I think it’s worth maybe shooting for one of the more quiet, inexperienced players to see if that yields different results.

I agree. It's really hard to even know where to start when it comes to picking out werewolves cause it could be anyone still, a new person who's quiet or an older user who's leading the conversation. And it's not like you can read people's expressions over the internet which makes it even harder. I think it is clear that they're going after people who are experienced and doing the most organizing.

The quiet villagers like myself could either be genuinely busy/uninterested, or do not want to bring attention to themselves (which I find often appears to be the case whenever I’ve played werewolf in large groups in real life).
Not trying to draw attention to yourself though also leads to suspicion, which is where it gets difficult as people start to suspect each other and then as has happened during the game we just kept going in circles :tut:

I’m curious to know why the quieter people are only speaking up now :r

I am lost. like 100% lost.
can the wolves please eat me tonight so I have my brain processing power back to put on important things.
Thank you.
I am sorry for double posting, I was looking back just now to see if there’s any clues and I found this. The wolves do not take jokes lightly :r

Personally I am procrastinating doing actual work and because I really want to find one of the dang werewolves lol.

But why are you suspicious? Shouldn't you want more people to help? 👀

But why are you suspicious? Shouldn't you want more people to help? 👀
That is a good question and yes, yes I do =)) I'm just suspicious of a lot of people though currently. I spent hours looking through the previous pages and making notes here and there to see if there was anything, and I feel like I'm just going in circles with what I'm suspecting.

I'm adding the table here so it's easier to refer to with who is left if we need to. And the order in which people were lynched/eaten.
Zennon Baros (2) lynchedTeigsVillager
Jace BladeZach
Luxen Silverback II (6) lynchedBrianVillager
Penny WillsVerity
Selene Le Fey (7) eatenMiaVillager
Zara WoodlockMarga
Professor Cyndi Kingsley (4) lynchedCyndiVillager
Lysander Summers (1) eatenJesseVillager
Professor Monty PendletonClare
Evangelia SeongAdia
Poppy PerkinsKadi
Amber Chou WilsonDaphne
Ainsley Lynch (3) eatenRowanSeer/fool
Amy Jewelannabelle
Daisy ParkerDonna
James CadeDan
Stanislaw KurekStephen
Stefan Archeremzies
Amy RosemaryClara
Sara MoonMaia
Kard ThomasDanny
Skylar Anderson (5) eatenSamanthaVillager
Saira LykimsSoho
Harper Alstonana
Sarah Keithmel

so we have 18 players left, of which 4 are wolves. WE CAN DO THIS GUYS
edited to add who was lynched or eaten by the wolves

EDIT 2:
We had 25 players in total. The roles are 4 wolves, seer, fool, doctor, ghost, drunk, apprentice and the rest are villagers so 15 villagers, of which 6 are dead. That leaves 8 (?) of us. Someone check my maths please

If the wolves are a mix of experienced and inexperienced, it could narrow it down a little. But I...need to check my notes again haha

Last edited:
I've been thinking more about my theory of the bandwagon and after thinking it over I'm going to vote for Sara Moon for now, and may change my vote later. I can see the idea of voting for inactive people, but it's basically going back to random voting that way.

Will bop on with my thoughts later, real life has been a tad crazy today.

There are a few people I find oddly suspicious (Maia being one of them), but I don't think I find her as sus as Mel, or Donna. Mostly Mel because she's been jumping on bandwagons from day one whereas Maia has given her reasoning quite a lot (I think). I'm going to see what others have to say but for now I'm leaning towards voting for Sarah Keith/Mel.

Edit: She also voted for Teigs at first, and when Cyndi voted for Aida/Evangelia Seong I remember Mel saying that she felt bad for voting for Teigs and changed her vote to the same as Cyndi's, jumping on that bandwagon too. I don't think feeling guilty about lynching someone because they encouraged you to join the game (Teigs encouraged Mel) is a fair reason not to lynch someone. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:
I admit its partly gut feeling, but I do still think there is still at least one active wolf around.

I definitely think so too. Ngl I suspect you a little too :p

I did not expect Mia to be killed off by the wolves, but that might just be because I wasn't suspicious of her. I'll have to read back some things but I'll do that in the morning, I'm too tired for that right now

Okay, things have calmed down a bit on this end. Mia was the only person I trusted, and she pointed out yesterday that Danny, Emzies and Kadi hadn't voted yet. Kadi's sudden reappearance is also suspicious to me. In terms of what I was thinking about people wanting to keep the confusion going, I'm suspicious of Clara. She didn't vote yesterday that I can see, but was engaging in the conversation, mentioning other people she found suspicious and not telling us who until prompted. The whole engaging with the chat and bot voting thing at this stage of the game is quite suspect to me, especially when you've played this game before, and she has.

EDIT: I crossed out "that I can see" because it's a qualifying statement and I'm trying to use those less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back