Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey guys! :D

I'm posting this absence because I'm very busy with uni at the moment, and I'm also leaving on a trip to Australia next week. The reason I'm so busy with uni is because I need to get all of the remaining assignments I have for the semester handed in before I leave (they're all due while I'm away), and getting everything sorted is why I've already been a bit absent and distracted from hnz in the last few weeks.

While I'm away in Australia I won't have access to wifi so I won't be available, but for the next few days until I leave I'll still be around. In between working on the assignments and tests I have left I should be attempting to respond to the important holiday threads I have, so hopefully (very much hopefully) I should be ahead of those at least and I can get to other responses when I return.

If anyone needs me urgently while I'm away you can attempt to contact me and let me know what's happening, but don't expect instant responses or a response at all :p
I should be back by the 17th, so this absence will last until then! :D

Have fun on your triiiip! :wub: :hug:

I hope you have an awesome time on your trip! And good luck with all the remaining uni assignments!

:o You're coming to Australia!? Have fun!!! I'm sure you'll do well with your uni assignments. At least you have something to reward yourself with after you finish them. Will talk when you're back :wub: :hug:

Gonna miss ya!! But have fun dear Anna! :):)

Aww Lovi you're a sweetie :wub:

It's now the 17th and I officially arrived back this morning! Things should be back to normal now, so this can be archived.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, the trip was awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back