Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
So, I'm not exactly leaving site but since I live in Baltic countries and pretty close to the border with Russia and Belarussia, the war has a straight Impact on me since I'm living literally in the country that is planning to join the war as well. Also, since I am connected to Russians in some ways, it's pretty hard rn un Europe, so if I really fade away - theres a reason and it's a war and discrimination. Most of the People that live in Latvia are even planning to immigrate, so we can't even predict what tomorrow is gonna happen or even worse. Hope to be fully back soon tho!!!

Stay safe, Sofija!

So much love to you and your family right now Sofija ❤️ I can't imagine what you're going through. Stay safe, HNZ will always be here when you need us. :console:

I hope you and your family are doing okay and are staying safe. It must be terrifying... Sending lots or warm hugs your way x

Oh my goodness, please stay safe! I can't even begin to imagine how terrifying that must be. Take care of yourself and be careful. Thinking of you and hoping that you come back to us safely when you can!

Thank you a lot! It is quite terrifying, but so far, everything is pretty safe but we all know that it's a matter of Time since we've got some serious threats already. Tho, I will be around for now while it's safe enough, it's more an absence post since I knew that everything Can just go wrong at any time. Even more, since we are all just getting ready for the war. Still praying for the best turnout! ♥️

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking of you and our Latvian folks while watching the news lately. Hope you and yours stay safe :console:

Stay safe, Sofija! Gotta take care of yourself first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back