Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Am I one week away from finishing and handing in my thesis? Yes. Did I finish everything else and am I now just waiting on the last round of feedback? Also yes. Which means I've got plenty of time to get plotting again, so I'm happily throwing my kids out there! :wub:

I'm honestly up for any sort of plots, but I've listed some things I thought might be fun. Any other ideas that might come to mind are more than welcome as well!
(enjoy my crooked tables ty)

ezgif.com-gif-maker-3744655be8a5603a0.gif

CHLOË THOMPSON • 6TH YEAR • GRYFFINDOR
PREFECT • CHASER • HETA OMEGA
ezgif.com-gif-maker-7599f373a249e42aa.gif

GABRIELLE PERRAULT • 6TH YEAR • BEAUXBATONS CHASER
I don't really feel like I need to introduce Chloë but I'm still going to do it. She's my sixth year gryffindor and in general just always up for some fun, as long as it doesn't involve getting into trouble. She's a chaser on the house team and by now pretty much lives for quidditch, seriously reconsidering the plans she had for her own future. She's also always happy to offer advice or lend a helping hand. Gabrielle, or Gaby, is my 6th year Beauxbatons student. She's outgoing and fun, always trying to make sure others are happy before looking to herself. Being a chaser on the their school team Gaby spends a lot of her time outside of her classes on quidditch but also loves experimenting with make-up whenever she finds a moment to spare.
Looking for:
  • Anything!
  • Some fun hangouts
  • Possible younger students who need help with/advice on anything
  • Maybe some prefect+friends/classmates related drama?
Looking for:
  • Anything!
  • Friends (new friends/old friends/anything)
  • Possibly more interaction with her teammates?
  • A penpal or something like that could be fun

ezgif.com-gif-maker-412b69a2d3d453f15.gif

ANA SOFIA BURLEIGH • 4TH YEAR • HUFFLEPUFF
HETA OMEGA • WILD PATCH • CAC
ezgif.com-gif-maker-810e107f08908965a.gif

ISAIAH THOMPSON • 3RD YEAR • GRYFFINDOR
BROTHERHOOD
Ana Sofia is probably one of the nicest kids around and I don't think she'd even be able to hurt a fly. She's charming, sweet and cares a lot for others. She also doesn't care much about what other people think, not opposed to dancing down the hallways if she feels like it. Ana Sofia is artistic and loves nothing more than to paint, preferrably on other people's stuff because it would make her feel like she's lighting up their lives a little bit. In contrast to that, she's a slow reader and terrible study, greatly struggling to keep up with her classes.Isaiah here is my third year (how did that happen??) Gryffindor and in general is just a huge idiot. A fun idiot, though, and man oh man do I love him for it. Being a huge fan of nicknames he would try to think of one for everyone he comes across, personally being known as Zay by most people he knows. He's pretty down to earth, but is also incredibly bold and energetic. He's pretty keen on attention and loves joking around, thriving on making others laugh and getting into a little mischief himself.
Looking for:
  • More friends!
  • Possible crushes/romance later on
  • Anything arts related/people who would let her paint their stuff
  • Something like a study buddy or a tutor to help her out
Looking for:
  • More friends! He wants to know everyone
  • People to get into trouble with/do dumb stuff with
  • People who might crush on him idk?
  • Possibly someone to bump heads with, but it'd take an incredibly rude person or a bully for that to happen
  • Anyone who doesn't like him because he will make it his life mission to turn that around
ezgif.com-gif-maker-96f0c780648281c66.gif

IVELISSE BURLEIGH • 2ND YEAR • SLYTHERIN HETA OMEGA
ezgif.com-gif-maker-10db9e1d4e36e9a4bf.gif

KIARA THOMPSON • UNSORTED
Ivelisse is my second year Slytherin who I haven't done a lot with during her first year because life happened. She's a charming and sociable kid, happy to chat to anyone in an attempt to gain herself some friends. She'll mostly only accept people she really likes, although she isn't opposed to befriending someone she doesn't particularly like out of self-preservation. She can be a fun friends and all that, but will always put herself before anyone else if necessary. Other than that Ivelisse is highly competetive and will turn anything she can think of into a competition.My baby Kiara here is the last of the Thompson's, set to be sorted next year. Nevertheless, it would be fun to get her to have some interactions before she goes to school to get her character developed a bit. So far, she's a bit of a shy kid. More of a follower than a leader for sure. She's quite smart though, but humble to the point that she would almost be scared to take credit for her own work. Influenced by her brother she's keen on possibly making some friends before heading off to school, although being timid as she is she isn't entirely sure how to do that. She'll be a loyal friend though and will come to life when talking about things she enjoys.
Looking for:
  • Anything!
  • Real friends
  • Fake friends/frenemies/some sort of 'we both don't like each other that much but hang out because it's better' situation
  • Since we're already there: possible enemies/people to dislike or who dislike her
Looking for:
  • Anything!
  • Possible friends/people who will take the time for her to warm up to them
  • Anyone confident enough to just let her tag along/follow them around

Also: for any very specific ideas or ones that would need some more discussion feel free to shoot me a PM or hit me up on discord (Marijke#3708)!​

I have a couple of options, since I am getting back into some things:

Lucifer x Ana: Lucifer is... How to describe Lucifer... I know he isn't the nicest of guys, but it would be amusing for him to meet someone who is essentially the opposite of him.

Connor x Isaiah: Connor is a guarded boy and needs friends, so I think Isaiah would be a fun match for him. Connor is more of a tough love, call someone an idiot while patting on their head sort of way (but will stop if it hurts their feelings).

Grisha x Ivelisse: Grisha is a lovable kid who loves junk food. He can be competitive, so it would be fun to play them out. Especially if it were an eating contest. Or who can eat the most junk food without throwing up.

Marijke! Hello, I have some things for you....

Poppy x Chloe: Prefect buddies?? I’m not entirely sure what that would involve but I’d like for them to hang out some more.

Indira x Isaiah: It’s been a while since these two interacted. Indi has yet to make up her mind on him. Maybe he can try and prank her and it goes wrong and she tries to hex him, if we want some drama maybe??

Caleb x Ivelisse: I also neglected my boy a bit last year, but I kind of want him to build up his social circle as well if she wants to be a part of that. We can always throw them together and see how it goes!

Margo x Kiara: She's my kid I'm sorting next year and is also a bit shy. Maybe they can be quiet friends together!

Let me know what you think or have anything else in mind!!

Last edited:
Ahh Marijke! Hello! How are you!

I have a few characters in which I can offer you!

For starters I'd like to offer Issac to either Isaiah or Chloe! I like Chloe and Issac's friendship and I would like to somewhat develop it in a way. I could offer Issac for Isaiah to do dumb stuff together. Issac likes to do dumb yet anything mischief, so I'm totally up for that!

For Ivelisse, I can offer you Xiuying! She can be very competitive, so we can totally do a thread of them being competitive if that makes sense? I could offer Xiuying as a friends to ur character. Like friends that are competitive towards each other, if that makes sense?

For you unsorted character, Kiara, I would like to offer you my character who i'd be sorting next year named Abigail. Abigail is quiet and shy as well. She has some slight trust issues due to her personal life, but other than that, Abigail is a sweet girl and is very creative. She loves to do anything crafty and has crazy theories, hehe!

Let me know what you think! :D

I have a couple of options, since I am getting back into some things:
Yes, hi!

Lucifer x Ana Sofia: I love this, I think it would be a lot of fun to see how they interact.

Connor x Isaiah: Yesss, sounds like a plan! Isaiah is keen on befriending basically anyone he meets so I reckon that'll work just fine.

Grisha x Ivelisse: this also sounds like it would be amusing. Ivelisse isn't one to easily back down from a competition, even if it's one she knows she likely won't win (like a food competition) so that could be very interesting

Marijke! Hello, I have some things for you....
Hiii!

Poppy x Chloë: yesss, I would be keen to do something with them! We could always just have them hang out in the prefects common room first and see if there's anything more specific to do later on?
Indira

Indira x Isaiah: I think from their previous interactions he's kind of keen on making her like him, so I could totally see him trying to prank her with the idea that it would make her see how much fun he is and it (possibly) just completely backfiring lol

Caleb x Ivelisse: after not making as many friends as she had hoped in her first year Ivelisse would happily grab any opportunity to make some and expand her social circle, so we could definitely see how they get along!

Margo x Kiara: sounds good! I'd be interesting to see how they interact.

Ahh Marijke! Hello! How are you!

I have a few characters in which I can offer you!

For starters I'd like to offer Issac to either Isaiah or Chloe! I like Chloe and Issac's friendship and I would like to somewhat develop it in a way. I could offer Issac for Isaiah to do dumb stuff together. Issac likes to do dumb yet anything mischief, so I'm totally up for that!

For Ivelisse, I can offer you Xiuying! She can be very competitive, so we can totally do a thread of them being competitive if that makes sense? I could offer Xiuying as a friends to ur character. Like friends that are competitive towards each other, if that makes sense?

For you unsorted character, Kiara, I would like to offer you my character who i'd be sorting next year named Abigail. Abigail is quiet and shy as well. She has some slight trust issues due to her personal life, but other than that, Abigail is a sweet girl and is very creative. She loves to do anything crafty and has crazy theories, hehe!

Let me know what you think! :D

Issac x Chloë: yes pls would love to develop their friendship, we could always discuss that a bit more

Issac x Isaiah: Zay definitely thinks Issac is cool so I'd be totally up for them getting into some possible trouble!

Ivelisse x Xiuying: it makes sense! From their previous interaction I could see them being friends and I think she would appreciate a friend that competes with her, since that would make them both try harder. I can't say how Ivelisse would react if she loses though, she might not want to talk to Xiuying for a few days though. It could perhaps eventually help her grow into a bit less of a less sore loser if she were to lose to someone she appreciates, but who knows.

Abigail x Kiara: this sounds like another interestingly shy combination, so I'd be keen to see how they get along

Issac x Chloë: yes pls would love to develop their friendship, we could always discuss that a bit more

Issac x Isaiah: Zay definitely thinks Issac is cool so I'd be totally up for them getting into some possible trouble!

Ivelisse x Xiuying: it makes sense! From their previous interaction I could see them being friends and I think she would appreciate a friend that competes with her, since that would make them both try harder. I can't say how Ivelisse would react if she loses though, she might not want to talk to Xiuying for a few days though. It could perhaps eventually help her grow into a bit less of a less sore loser if she were to lose to someone she appreciates, but who knows.

Abigail x Kiara: this sounds like another interestingly shy combination, so I'd be keen to see how they get along
Sounds perfect!

Issac x Chloë - Perfect, we can totally do that!

Issac x Isaiah - Awesome, hehe! I hope Chloë doesn't mind her friend meddling in with some trouble with her cousin =))

Ivelisse x Xiuying - Okay cool! I think that would be interesting to see how that goes! Xiuying would be confused at first, wondering there was anything that she did wrong. However, I do think Xiuying may be similar. She'd defs be annoyed if she was one to lose, so I'd like to see their dynamic as competitive friends hehe

Kiara x Abigail - Okay great! Hehe! Abigail is also adopted, so I guess they could somehow relate to each other with that.

We can also always discuss further with these plots on discord if you'd like as well!

Sounds perfect!

Issac x Chloë - Perfect, we can totally do that!

Issac x Isaiah - Awesome, hehe! I hope Chloë doesn't mind her friend meddling in with some trouble with her cousin =))

Ivelisse x Xiuying - Okay cool! I think that would be interesting to see how that goes! Xiuying would be confused at first, wondering there was anything that she did wrong. However, I do think Xiuying may be similar. She'd defs be annoyed if she was one to lose, so I'd like to see their dynamic as competitive friends hehe

Kiara x Abigail - Okay great! Hehe! Abigail is also adopted, so I guess they could somehow relate to each other with that.

We can also always discuss further with these plots on discord if you'd like as well!

Oh Chloë definitely won't be very impressed with it 👀
I'll send you a message to discuss this further!

Hiii!

Poppy x Chloë: yesss, I would be keen to do something with them! We could always just have them hang out in the prefects common room first and see if there's anything more specific to do later on?
Indira

Indira x Isaiah: I think from their previous interactions he's kind of keen on making her like him, so I could totally see him trying to prank her with the idea that it would make her see how much fun he is and it (possibly) just completely backfiring lol

Caleb x Ivelisse: after not making as many friends as she had hoped in her first year Ivelisse would happily grab any opportunity to make some and expand her social circle, so we could definitely see how they get along!

Margo x Kiara: sounds good! I'd be interesting to see how they interact.

Yes good! I can start something for Caleb x Ivelisse as a place to start?
And I should defiantly add you on discord lol

Hi Marijke! I have some plot ideas~ (Also congrats on nearly being done with your thesis!)

Chloë and Harper - Duh. I think Harper views Chloë as a friend and one of her go-to people for advice. Maybe we do a flying thread where Chloë gives Harper some tips? Or some other fun hangout thread? She might also need some advice later in the year, but I need to get some other plots going first.

Isaiah and Weston - Another obvious one. We've done a couple music-themed threads, so maybe we do something else this time around? (Though I do think Weston asks Isaiah to join the band at least once a week, if not once a day lol). Also, I have an idea to add some ~conflict~ into their relationship if you want. Or we can just continue having them be friends because I really do like their dynamic.

Ivelisse and Celia - I know these two didn't get off to the greatest start, but I'd like to throw them together again sometime if you're up for it. After a semester of avoiding just about everyone, Celia is trying to rebuild her reputation this year and maybe gain some semblance of popularity. So she's willing to be a bit nicer to her roommates this year. I do think that under ordinary circumstances (i.e. not at Hogwarts), Ivelisse would be someone Celia would want to be friends with. So yeah, she's available for fake friends, real friends, or someone Ivelisse can dislike.

Yes good! I can start something for Caleb x Ivelisse as a place to start?
And I should defiantly add you on discord lol
If you're up for that, awesome, sounds like a plan! We could deffo discuss when to start the others later to have them a bit more spread out

Hi Marijke! I have some plot ideas~ (Also congrats on nearly being done with your thesis!)
Hi! (and thanks!!!)

Harper x Chloë: Honestly I love Harper and Chloë would probably just want to adopt her as her little sister if that was even possible. All jokes aside, I do really like them together. Flying tips could be a great start! She'd probably feel a little bit honored if Harper would come to her for that too.

Weston x Isaiah: I can just see Weston keep sneaking that question into any conversation they have lol. Also I love the idea of some conflict, I'll message you about this!

Celia x Ivelisse: I loved their rocky start & with them both realizing they need some more friends it could for sure be the starting point for some sort of fake friends relationship where they don't really like each other but are willing to tolerate each other just to expand their social circle? Maybe grow to actually appreciate each other eventually or just dislike each other so much that they'd give up on pretending to be friends who knows ?

Couple of things to offer:

For your unsorted, Kiara, I have the Archer sisters, Aurora and Rosie, they a little inserparable and are best friends. Aurora's very bold and loud, Rosie is quieter and calm. Rosie follows her sister a lot, doesn't really fight being dragged places, so maybe Kiara and Auror hang out and become friendly, and then by proxy Kiara and Rosie become friends?

Isaiah and Bran could spend more time together, maybe quidditch or something?

Ive and Eugene could spend time together again?

Ive and my new slytherin firstie, Seamus, he could probably be a bit of a fake friend, maybe. Once he decides he doesn't like someone or something it's very hard to change his mind but he would be polite to someone.

Hi Marijke,

I have a few ideas!

Maybe Emma and Chloë? I feel like it could be interesting if Emma is up to no good (which she occasionally is) and Chloë has to deal with that as a prefect?

I also think Ivelisse and Louis could potentially get along, or maybe not but that could be fun as well :p I feel like we've thrown them together before so maybe we can say they're already friendly acquaintances or something?

I can also offer you Isadora Novak for Kiara Thompson, they'll be sorted in the same year. She's definitely more confident so would probably be a good person for Kiara to follow. She's a lot nicer than her sister and doesn't care much about blood status, though she's also fairly ignorant because of her upbringing.

Couple of things to offer:

The twins x Kiara: we could totally give that a go! I think having someone around that's a bit more bold and loud will definitely be good for her, and making one friend and immediately gaining another would just be a win in her book.

Bran x Isaiah: yesss, Isaiah thinks Bran is pretty chill so he'd be down to hang out with him some more. He'd never say no to some quidditch!

Eugene x Ivelisse: I think she considers Eugene to be one of the few (genuine) friends she has made so far, so she'd be keen to spend some more time with him and keep that up.

Seamus x Ivelisse: could be interesting! I'd be down with putting them together and see what becomes of it.

Hi Marijke,

I have a few ideas!

Maybe Emma and Chloë? I feel like it could be interesting if Emma is up to no good (which she occasionally is) and Chloë has to deal with that as a prefect?

I also think Ivelisse and Louis could potentially get along, or maybe not but that could be fun as well :p I feel like we've thrown them together before so maybe we can say they're already friendly acquaintances or something?

I can also offer you Isadora Novak for Kiara Thompson, they'll be sorted in the same year. She's definitely more confident so would probably be a good person for Kiara to follow. She's a lot nicer than her sister and doesn't care much about blood status, though she's also fairly ignorant because of her upbringing.

Emma x Chloë: ooooh, that could for sure be something!

Louis x Ivelisse: I think they'd get along, but then again it's hard to be sure or things might just change over the years, who knows :r . We could definitely put them together like they already at least know each other a little from their previous interaction (sorry for letting that thread die) and see how they progress in getting along? Looking at both of them I feel like they could be doing a sports related activity (Ivelisse likes to run so idk maybe they could have a little race or whatever)

Isadora x Kiara: I reckon Kiara would appreciate anyone that's confident enough to just let her tag along so if they met before school she would probably feel like Isadora might be a safe option to stick with for a while

Emma x Chloë: ooooh, that could for sure be something!

Louis x Ivelisse: I think they'd get along, but then again it's hard to be sure or things might just change over the years, who knows :r . We could definitely put them together like they already at least know each other a little from their previous interaction (sorry for letting that thread die) and see how they progress in getting along? Looking at both of them I feel like they could be doing a sports related activity (Ivelisse likes to run so idk maybe they could have a little race or whatever)

Isadora x Kiara: I reckon Kiara would appreciate anyone that's confident enough to just let her tag along so if they met before school she would probably feel like Isadora might be a safe option to stick with for a while
Glad you like my ideas c:

I think Emma could be going into the forest, she's been known to do that.

I like the idea of Louis and Ivelisse doing a race!

And the idea of Isadora and Kiara sounds good too!

Should we do all 3 of those now or pick one or two to do first? I'm happy with any of them.

Glad you like my ideas c:

I think Emma could be going into the forest, she's been known to do that.

I like the idea of Louis and Ivelisse doing a race!

And the idea of Isadora and Kiara sounds good too!

Should we do all 3 of those now or pick one or two to do first? I'm happy with any of them.

Yess, love them!

We could possibly do Louis & Ivelisse + Isadora & Kiara now, and then Emma & Chloë a little later when the IC year has officially started? I could start Louis & Ivelisse if you're up for that?

Yess, love them!

We could possibly do Louis & Ivelisse + Isadora & Kiara now, and then Emma & Chloë a little later when the IC year has officially started? I could start Louis & Ivelisse if you're up for that?
Sounds good! I'll add Isadora and Kiara to my list

I'm here!

Gaby/Amelie: Well, this could be interesting. They should talk after that... incident, lol.

Ana/Aubrey: this could be interesting. Aubrey is trying to come out of her shell a bit, she's very lonely. She's in the wild patch, they could connect there?

Isaiah/Jordie: I honestly cannot remember who Jordie is supposed to crush on this semester. Was it Isaiah?

Ive/Charlie: This should happen again.

I'm here!

Gaby/Amelie: Well, this could be interesting. They should talk after that... incident, lol.

Ana/Aubrey: this could be interesting. Aubrey is trying to come out of her shell a bit, she's very lonely. She's in the wild patch, they could connect there?

Isaiah/Jordie: I honestly cannot remember who Jordie is supposed to crush on this semester. Was it Isaiah?

Ive/Charlie: This should happen again.
Hi!

Amelie x Gaby: yesss! I feel like Gaby would want to reach out but wouldn't be completely sure if it's okay to, although I reckon she'd still try anyway with the idea that if Amelie told her to go away she'd just turn right around and do so

Aubrey x Ana: for sure! Would you want a thread for them or wait untill a club meeting, connect and then do some more after?

Jordie x Isaiah: I have no idea lol

Charlie x Ivelisse: ooooh yes, Ivelisse would definitely hang out with him because he allowed her to show off and was actually impressed by it as well :r

Hi!

Amelie x Gaby: yesss! I feel like Gaby would want to reach out but wouldn't be completely sure if it's okay to, although I reckon she'd still try anyway with the idea that if Amelie told her to go away she'd just turn right around and do so

Aubrey x Ana: for sure! Would you want a thread for them or wait untill a club meeting, connect and then do some more after?

Jordie x Isaiah: I have no idea lol

Charlie x Ivelisse: ooooh yes, Ivelisse would definitely hang out with him because he allowed her to show off and was actually impressed by it as well :r
lets post with amelie and gaby after tryouts end, I can start that one

lets have aubrey and ana connect during the next club meeting then after

I don't think it's Isaiah this semester. Maybe just a hanging out thread? Any thoughts?

Charlie and Ive should be fun.

Why don't I start Charlie and Ive and you start Jordie and zay?

Chloe x Noel: He needs her help to find loveeeeeeeeee! And just hang out with the friendss

Ivelisse x Crystal: They are cuteee, and her only ''girl'' friend. We can see if Crystal can keep up Ivelisse's interest.

Chloe x Noel: He needs her help to find loveeeeeeeeee! And just hang out with the friendss

Ivelisse x Crystal: They are cuteee, and her only ''girl'' friend. We can see if Crystal can keep up Ivelisse's interest.
Noel x Chloë: excuse me yes she'd be more than willing to help and try to set something up, also she is just keen to hang out since he'll be graduating at the end of the year

Crystal x Ivelisse: I think Crystal reminds her a bit of her sister so it'll be far more likely she'd become protective over Crystal than get bored with her :r

Noel x Chloë: excuse me yes she'd be more than willing to help and try to set something up, also she is just keen to hang out since he'll be graduating at the end of the year

Crystal x Ivelisse: I think Crystal reminds her a bit of her sister so it'll be far more likely she'd become protective over Crystal than get bored with her :r

Fun!

I can start something for Crystal x Ivelisse somewhere and about Noel x Chloe x Sully probably we can talk about on skype with Kris :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back