Student Plots!

Yes, hi!

Lucifer x Ana Sofia: I love this, I think it would be a lot of fun to see how they interact.

Connor x Isaiah: Yesss, sounds like a plan! Isaiah is keen on befriending basically anyone he meets so I reckon that'll work just fine.

Grisha x Ivelisse: this also sounds like it would be amusing. Ivelisse isn't one to easily back down from a competition, even if it's one she knows she likely won't win (like a food competition) so that could be very interesting
Agreed!

So, I can start the ones with the Slytherins (Lucifer and Grisha), if that is okay?

Ahhh, I was telling myself that I have enough plots but I couldn't help myself :D:D

Ana Sofia+Blair=dormmates, so they could be friends? Blair is pretty much sweet herself but she's actually really explosive, when she is in her feelings, she will try to put the blame on someone else and speak fluent sarcasm but this baby needs more friends because she deserves way better than I am giving her =)) don't tell anyone but she is slowly becoming my favorite char of mine

Isaiah+Nate=they have to just talk out cause they haven't seen each other for a year!!!

Isaiah+Kaia=I was slow last time but I enjoyed them, so maybe we could throw them together again? Kaia is in the party of "deserves more attention from me" so I may be a bit slower with her but I will try to post lol

Ivelisse+Parker=they could get along lol, she could be his study buddy? Lol, that boy sucks at magic

And last but not the least, Kiara+Danielle=friends? Dani is actually super sweet but if she has problems she isn't used to solving them, she just asks her brother (Seb, char of mine) but still, she just tries to run away from her problems. Lol, but she still could be her friend :D

And lol, I made the list as short as I could but oh, if anything, I have more to offer:shifty: (and I'm on my way to answer from Kiara!!!)

The twins x Kiara: we could totally give that a go! I think having someone around that's a bit more bold and loud will definitely be good for her, and making one friend and immediately gaining another would just be a win in her book.

Bran x Isaiah: yesss, Isaiah thinks Bran is pretty chill so he'd be down to hang out with him some more. He'd never say no to some quidditch!

Eugene x Ivelisse: I think she considers Eugene to be one of the few (genuine) friends she has made so far, so she'd be keen to spend some more time with him and keep that up.

Seamus x Ivelisse: could be interesting! I'd be down with putting them together and see what becomes of it.
Yess to all of this!
I'm happy to start the Kiara and the twins and the Eugene one? If you wanna start the other two?

Ahhh, I was telling myself that I have enough plots but I couldn't help myself :D:D
Hi!!

Blair x Ana Sofia: I'm in! We could just throw them together in their dorm and see how they go?

Nate x Isaiah: yesss, Zay would probably seek him out after the little party to catch up

Kaia x Isaiah: I felt like they were quite chaotic together but I did like it so we could definitely do something with them

Parker x Ivelisse: ooooh yes, that'd be fun!

Danielle x Kiara: I'm pretty much up for throwing Kiara together with anyone so yes

Maybe we could start with Blair & Ana Sofia + Nate & Isaiah after the party and then save the other three for a bit later?

Yess to all of this!
I'm happy to start the Kiara and the twins and the Eugene one? If you wanna start the other two?
Sounds like a plan! I'll add them to my list ^_^

Hi!!

Blair x Ana Sofia: I'm in! We could just throw them together in their dorm and see how they go?

Nate x Isaiah: yesss, Zay would probably seek him out after the little party to catch up

Kaia x Isaiah: I felt like they were quite chaotic together but I did like it so we could definitely do something with them

Parker x Ivelisse: ooooh yes, that'd be fun!

Danielle x Kiara: I'm pretty much up for throwing Kiara together with anyone so yes

Maybe we could start with Blair & Ana Sofia + Nate & Isaiah after the party and then save the other three for a bit later?
haha, yes, sounds good!!! I can take Blair & Ana Sofia one if you are okay with taking Nate & Isaiah? Also, I will start Kiara & Chloe in a few days (lol, it's just a reminder so it's not like I wrote the post out of nowhere!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back