Yess, okay. Maybe I can start Emma and Issac and the dorm thread?
Okay awesome! It might take me a bit to do the Sam and Aisa thread, but i’ll link you once I’ve created the thread!

:D

Do you want to start it or should I?
I can start a thread... Is there any specific place you would like their interaction to take place? Otherwise I can just start one on the train.

Sorry I hope you didn't see that before I edited it :lol:

I can start a thread... Is there any specific place you would like their interaction to take place? Otherwise I can just start one at the table (because I saw they in the same house)
I don't mind! But Louis is actually in Gryffindor, I should update the first post of my PD to reflect that xD

:lol: I posted that message in the wrong thread... I was hoping you didn't see Lol... I'll start one on the train

Hi Kiersten!
Eric and Michael sound like interesting conflict, Kris had some interesting ideas so maybe their conflict could include @Kasim Safir ?

Iris and Juniper sounds good, I like their interactions so far. I'm intrigued by the idea of them romantically, I think that could be cute or go very wrong. I also wonder about Juniper and Emma, somehow I feel like they might not get on as much.

I'm very keen for Augustus to be bullied (i'm sorry my child) so him and Seraphina could definitely be interesting. Am down for that.

Ivy is unsure about Seraphina, I think we should do a thread that pushes them into either direction (I'm personally leaning towards weird friendship)

I'm curious to see how Natalia and Elara would interact, is her family well known you think? That could be an interesting plot.

As you can see, I like everything xD Maybe we should pick a few sto start with? I'd be down for Augustus and Seraphina, maybe something else too? What do you think?

I'm sure Kris told you by now, but I'm down for the Eric/Michael/Kas stuff! :r sooooooo much drama!

Iris & Juniper - I'm open to either option :lol: Would you want to do a dorm room thread for them and then go from there? Maybe Juniper asks if she knows any update on the Eric/Nicole drama and it leads them to talk about dating? And we could also do a separate thread for Emma if you want!

I feel bad for Augustus because first Juniper and now this. :r She's not living in a tent this year, but I still plan on having her spend time outside of the dorm. Maybe she's outside and Augustus stares at her?

I like weird friendship, too. We could do a dorm thread with those two as if the other girls are out and they're alone?

I think Elara's family is well-known in the performance community but maybe just a familiar name if your family took you to a circus as a child? Like she might recognize Chatelain, but it's also okay if not. Do you think Natalia would be more keen on being friends with Elara if she knew the name?

And yay! Maybe we could start with Iris & Juniper and then Ivy and Seraphina?

I'm sure Kris told you by now, but I'm down for the Eric/Michael/Kas stuff! :r sooooooo much drama!

Iris & Juniper - I'm open to either option :lol: Would you want to do a dorm room thread for them and then go from there? Maybe Juniper asks if she knows any update on the Eric/Nicole drama and it leads them to talk about dating? And we could also do a separate thread for Emma if you want!

I feel bad for Augustus because first Juniper and now this. :r She's not living in a tent this year, but I still plan on having her spend time outside of the dorm. Maybe she's outside and Augustus stares at her?

I like weird friendship, too. We could do a dorm thread with those two as if the other girls are out and they're alone?

I think Elara's family is well-known in the performance community but maybe just a familiar name if your family took you to a circus as a child? Like she might recognize Chatelain, but it's also okay if not. Do you think Natalia would be more keen on being friends with Elara if she knew the name?

And yay! Maybe we could start with Iris & Juniper and then Ivy and Seraphina?
Yess I'll bug Kris about getting the drama rolling, am very intrigued by this.
Let's just hrow Iris an Juniper together and see how they roll, I've liked their interactions in the past.

I think Natalia might look down a bit on the performance aspect of Elara's family, as she is I think from a very prim and proper family with very rigid rules. But she might recognize the name, which would balance it out a bit.
I like all the ideas a lot! I've written them all down for later for the ons we didn't do now. As I said, I'm keen for Augustus & Seraphina to start, and we could do Iris and Juniper? If you're down for three, I'd be happy to do Ivy and Seraphina too. But we'd have to figure out who starts what :p

Yess I'll bug Kris about getting the drama rolling, am very intrigued by this.
Let's just hrow Iris an Juniper together and see how they roll, I've liked their interactions in the past.

I think Natalia might look down a bit on the performance aspect of Elara's family, as she is I think from a very prim and proper family with very rigid rules. But she might recognize the name, which would balance it out a bit.
I like all the ideas a lot! I've written them all down for later for the ons we didn't do now. As I said, I'm keen for Augustus & Seraphina to start, and we could do Iris and Juniper? If you're down for three, I'd be happy to do Ivy and Seraphina too. But we'd have to figure out who starts what :p

Yay draaaaaaama!

I'm down for three. I can start Juniper and Iris and Seraphina and Augustus if you want to do the one for Ivy and Seraphina? And then we'll just put the Natalia and Elara one on the back burner for now?

I'm not really sure how to make this happen but Blake and Ivy is my suggestion. They are both part-veela and have no idea about it so they could find out together? The part where they aren't exactly on good terms adds up to the drama which makes it interesting. I don't know how you feel about this but if you like the idea we can discuss it and figure out how to make it happen.

Yay draaaaaaama!

I'm down for three. I can start Juniper and Iris and Seraphina and Augustus if you want to do the one for Ivy and Seraphina? And then we'll just put the Natalia and Elara one on the back burner for now?
Yeah sure! I'll add it to my list.
I'm not really sure how to make this happen but Blake and Ivy is my suggestion. They are both part-veela and have no idea about it so they could find out together? The part where they aren't exactly on good terms adds up to the drama which makes it interesting. I don't know how you feel about this but if you like the idea we can discuss it and figure out how to make it happen.
Hey Ruben, unfortunately for this plan, Ivy is aware she's part veela. She's just not doing a whole lot with that right now, though she'll start to discover it a bit more as she gets older.

Hey Daph. I found some more stuff. Wondering what ya think about it, we don't have to do it all at once.

Tyler x Lauren: I'm very curious how they will be when run into eachother again. The slug incident is long time ago but Lauren has always had an bad feeling about Tyler. Would be fun to do them perhaps?

Eric x Noel: Will probably run into eachother again this year I'm sure haha. Noel tries to ignore Eric. But when Minnie gets involved I'm sure Noel will be hurt. Although he has closed the chapter for himself.

Noel x Aisa: I'm not sure how Aisa thinks, but Noel could be an friend to her. Since they have friends in common (Sully) and he would be sweet to her.

Emma x Christina: I think Chrissy will like Emma a lot, and since she is trying to befriend more girls and see that not every girl is like girly girly, but fun as well perhaps they can do something fun. Chrissy would cheer for her in games for sure.

Noel x Emma: It would be fun if Emma would like Noel but he will not see her in that way, but that is just some random stuff in my mind. He would be kind to her and think of her as cool and stuff and give the impression of more but not meaning it like that.. or something haha. If you want some teenage drama here it is.

Hey Daph. I found some more stuff. Wondering what ya think about it, we don't have to do it all at once.

Tyler x Lauren: I'm very curious how they will be when run into eachother again. The slug incident is long time ago but Lauren has always had an bad feeling about Tyler. Would be fun to do them perhaps?

Eric x Noel: Will probably run into eachother again this year I'm sure haha. Noel tries to ignore Eric. But when Minnie gets involved I'm sure Noel will be hurt. Although he has closed the chapter for himself.

Noel x Aisa: I'm not sure how Aisa thinks, but Noel could be an friend to her. Since they have friends in common (Sully) and he would be sweet to her.

Emma x Christina: I think Chrissy will like Emma a lot, and since she is trying to befriend more girls and see that not every girl is like girly girly, but fun as well perhaps they can do something fun. Chrissy would cheer for her in games for sure.

Noel x Emma: It would be fun if Emma would like Noel but he will not see her in that way, but that is just some random stuff in my mind. He would be kind to her and think of her as cool and stuff and give the impression of more but not meaning it like that.. or something haha. If you want some teenage drama here it is.
Yeah I think pacing it out a bit would be best, as I'm taking on a lot of threads at once already xD

Tyler and Lauren would be interesting, I don't see it going well. He'd probably insult her :r

Eric and Noel is probably a bit better later on, though I really enjoy them.

Aisa thinks Noel is a bit basic I think but overall she thinks he's alright, we could thikn of something for them to do.

Chrissy and Emma is an interesting combination, I think they could create some chaos together.

Emma is crushing on Issac right now, but later on she could probably crush on Noel as well for a bit, depending on how things go.

Should we pick out like, two more things to do right now because we have Louis and Crystal as well?

Yeah I think pacing it out a bit would be best, as I'm taking on a lot of threads at once already xD

Tyler and Lauren would be interesting, I don't see it going well. He'd probably insult her :r

Eric and Noel is probably a bit better later on, though I really enjoy them.

Aisa thinks Noel is a bit basic I think but overall she thinks he's alright, we could thikn of something for them to do.

Chrissy and Emma is an interesting combination, I think they could create some chaos together.

Emma is crushing on Issac right now, but later on she could probably crush on Noel as well for a bit, depending on how things go.

Should we pick out like, two more things to do right now because we have Louis and Crystal as well?

Tyler x Lauren: I think they will never like eachother haha. But It's long time ago that Lauren had been interacting in negative way or positive but to Aonghas so up for this! I can start something for them later on?

Aisa x Noel: Haha he's an basic guy in a way. We can just do something like at the gryffindor table or in library perhaps? You want to start this by any chance whenever suiting?

Chrissy x Emma: Lovely! Up for chaos.

Emma x Noel: Sure let me know when you like!

Sure I can start Tyler x Lauren and perhaps Chrissy and Emma now, if you want to start that one?

Tyler x Lauren: I think they will never like eachother haha. But It's long time ago that Lauren had been interacting in negative way or positive but to Aonghas so up for this! I can start something for them later on?

Aisa x Noel: Haha he's an basic guy in a way. We can just do something like at the gryffindor table or in library perhaps? You want to start this by any chance whenever suiting?

Chrissy x Emma: Lovely! Up for chaos.

Emma x Noel: Sure let me know when you like!

Sure I can start Tyler x Lauren and perhaps Chrissy and Emma now, if you want to start that one?
Sounds good!

So I'm starting Aisa and Noel and you start Tyler and Lauren and Chrissy and Emma or am I misunderstanding?

Yay draaaaaaama!

Seraphina and Ivy

Let me know if you'd rather have it closed!

Hey Mia,

Definitely down for Elvera or Selene with Iris, espcially now that she's feeling down about Divination. Maybe she could talk about her worries with her.
Very keen for Selene and Jasper, I don't think her breaking Nell's heart endeared her to him at all :r could be fun.
I think selene is already feeling a pent up wrath from bell so let’s not do that one until someone has cooled down a tad. But did you want to to start something for iris. And if so where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back