Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

I can nap in the summer??? it's a weird solstice thing i think, it's not uncommon to walk into my house in summer and catch me and my mum and sisters just napping on the couch. can't nap in bed lol

My best friend naps all the time and meanwhile I can't unless I'm passing out from being sick :lol: funny how it works!

I often struggle to sleep if I’m not going at the same time every night

But I’m a big napper =)) I’m trying to nap less, I feel like I waste a good 1-2 hours every evening because of the habit haha

No naps! :p I never know if I'll wake up rested or exhausted and grumpy so I've given up on napping.

I just managed to resist a nap
I lay down and got up again =))

If I forget to take my medication I might as well just be snoozing through the day, tbh. :r

I think I could sleep indefinitely

i definitely felt like i could at work today! there was so little happening my team went out for a 4 hour lunch

yesterday I thought I was having an autistic day where nothing made sense, and then I moved my monitor like half a millimetre to the left and suddenly my day got better.

<.<

As a fellow autistic, I feel that. It do be like that lol.

As a fellow autistic, I feel that. It do be like that lol.
it's insane. I only got diagnosed like four years ago so I'm getting used to the fact that all of this makes sense now? Lol, and yet still none of it does.

I heard them talking about it last night, I could not stop giggling xD Because, same.

I heard them talking about it last night, I could not stop giggling xD Because, same.
honestly half the time you're the reason I have autistic moments, im up so late I cant tell the difference anymore ghost I stg

it's insane. I only got diagnosed like four years ago so I'm getting used to the fact that all of this makes sense now? Lol, and yet still none of it does.
Ohh, yeah, later diagnoses are an interesting time. I got diagnosed early for autism but my adhd slipped under the rader until two years ago. It's a weird mix of 'ohh that makes sense now' but then having to get used to it as an new identity. That's how it's been for me at least.

Ohh, yeah, later diagnoses are an interesting time. I got diagnosed early for autism but my adhd slipped under the rader until two years ago. It's a weird mix of 'ohh that makes sense now' but then having to get used to it as an new identity. That's how it's been for me at least.
Oh! I'm actually adhd autistic as well and the thing for me has been figuring out which problem goes with which diagnosis lol!

I got a 'yeah you have ADHD I guess good luck' and a 'there's probably some other stuff there idk you're probably somewhat autistic at a guess' after turning 30 so it's a bit weird. :lol:

Getting diagnoses is hard enough before you add living in a rural/regional area to the mix. Plus they all need you to have someone who knows you well sign off on things and, er, well, I live alone...

I got a 'yeah you have ADHD I guess good luck' and a 'there's probably some other stuff there idk you're probably somewhat autistic at a guess' after turning 30 so it's a bit weird. :lol:

Getting diagnoses is hard enough before you add living in a rural/regional area to the mix. Plus they all need you to have someone who knows you well sign off on things and, er, well, I live alone...
100% I actually got my diagnosis from a doctor in SCOTLAND so there's that.

The rigmarole is honestly ridiculous

Worst part now is that the psych who did the diagnosis I never heard from again and now I have to see a new one to be able to keep getting the right medication, which means I have to fill out all the assessment forms again. x_x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back