Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey peeps,

After being from the radar for a while. I'm so ready for a new year and kind of in a good vibe. Looking for a job and done with school, which means a lot of free time the upcoming months. So what to do? Plots!!

NOEL WALDGRAVE - Second Year Gryffindor
11096.jpg

Noel is the little bro of Liam. But nothing like him. His mother calls him a knight, because he protects the weak and is very thoughtfull of others. Noel is very protective over his friends and family, and can't stand bullies and injustice. He feels like he have to do something against that. Noel is very loyal, if he gives you his word he keeps it. He doesn't like Eric Holland that much, and see's him as an enemy. He will not back down for a fight if he thinks that someone deserves it. But he never does it with the intention of hurting someone. Noel can use some friends, he has made some but it will be nice to have a best friend too or more? Enemies because he stands up to bullies is also fine and perhaps later when oldersome admireres also that see's him as a hero will be fun.. Or stand by him. His bio is here

LAUREN DAVENPORT- Third Year Hufflepuff
BUgB.gif

ID#87341
Lauren is the younger sister of Gabriella and my poor broken girl. She normally is a social girl and a adventurous one. But is being abused by her parents both physically and emotionally and that leaves his impact on her. She doesn't like to be touched by someone and will be more irritated easily. Lauren lies a lot to people about bruises on her body (she also covers them up) I want her to try out for the Quidditch Team, so that she can use that as an excuse too for her bruises. She see's Hogwarts more of a home than her own, and because of her experiances at home she doesn't know what it is to be loved by someone. She can't stand authority and doesn't trust adults. On school her behavior will change every year. In her third year she will be very closed to everybody around her and quickly irritated. Her only joy (I hope) she can get out of Quidditch. She will act really rebels too and if someone would invite her for that, for adventures she will come along. But she just doesn't care about anything really. NOTE: She won't come clean quickly about the situation at home. But it is realistic that people have suspicions ofcourse. That is fine, but she will deny. I'm kind of eager to play that out so people in her dorm can ask where she got a bruise from or a professor or people around her. What I am looking for her are friends, enemies, especially an adult figure on school who will be patiënt with her and earns her trust slowly (she will come clean to in the future about the situation) but also professors or adults on school who punish rebels actions. or ask stuff. For more info please contact me! Her bio is here

ATHENA HOLMGAARD - Fifth Year Gryffindor
11179.jpg

Athena is one of the cousins from Evelyn. She is a social girl who likes to meet new people and hear about their life. She likes to be dressed nicely and be busy with how she looks. She loves to sing and plays guitar and piano, she can feel insecure because she thinks a lot of what people would think of her. She is very open, so will not hide that. When she likes something she is very motivated, and she wants to take lessons more seriously, she looks at Evelyn as an example and wants to be like her sometimes. She is going for the best results, and has a hard time with accepting when it is less than she pictured in her mind. Athena is from Denmark, but moved to England with her parents. Athena starts to notice boys more in her fith year and is happy with her life but misses something like her cousin Emilia has, a boyfriend. I'm looking for some more friends, she has got one best friend, but I would love to let to get to know her more and boys and girl both too. She has plans for dating for the future, but flings are always welcome. Enemies are possible too. Here bio is here

LIAM WALDGRAVE - Sixth Year Slytherin
26d0d3999b782c1963656a985ba70dbb.gif

Liam ''The Casanova'' how he calls himself is more confident than ever. He's now co-captain of the Quidditch Team too and that gives another boost to his conficence. He's stopped dating Athena Rey-Martinez, so he is a free man! And he is on the hunt for girls. Liam plays as beater and with being prefect he thinks he can have every girl he wants. He can be really sweet and the ideal boyfriend material when he likes someone, but he finds it hard to bind himself to someone. I'm looking for flings, potential love interests, new wingmates or friends since Nixon left. Or enemies anything really! He's bio is here

I've got more students and adults too, see them here:

Last edited:
Hey Jamie!

I think we had Adorah Zumwalt and Lauren start a thread together, but it was never finished. Adorah has basically been exiled by her parents at this point and could really use someone who may have sympathy on her situation. Not sure if you'd still want to try something!

Hey!

So I can offer you Chloë for Noel. They only differ one year in age and I think could be friends.

Hey Jamie!

I think we had Adorah Zumwalt and Lauren start a thread together, but it was never finished. Adorah has basically been exiled by her parents at this point and could really use someone who may have sympathy on her situation. Not sure if you'd still want to try something!

@Juniper Zumwalt

Hi Kiersten! I guess we started one indeed. But than life got busy haha. We can do another one for sure? I'm not sure how open Adorah is, since Lauren is not at all. ^_^ But we can do them for sure. Any idea's?

Hey!

So I can offer you Chloë for Noel. They only differ one year in age and I think could be friends.

@Chloe Thompson
Heyyy Marijke!! No problem with that. I would love to let them meet. We can open one for sure. Perhaps somewhere in common room?

Last edited:
Adorah isn’t very open, but sometimes she can be with the right person. I’m trying to think of putting them in a situation where they would be forced to talk to each other. Where does Lauren like to spend her time? Adorah hangs out in the library a lot.

Great! Do you want to start something, or should I give it a go?

Adorah isn’t very open, but sometimes she can be with the right person. I’m trying to think of putting them in a situation where they would be forced to talk to each other. Where does Lauren like to spend her time? Adorah hangs out in the library a lot.

Good idea. Uhm somewhere outside or the Great Hall she likes food a lot!! Lauren will not set foot in the library I guess haha. I can start something perhaps? I'll put down the link when I'm done.

Great! Do you want to start something, or should I give it a go?

Could you perhaps start something? I will reply asap.

Jamie!

Can we please do Eric and Noel again? I think they would be hilarious.

And Lauren and Tyler could be enemies? If you need one. He's not very nice and could probably make her mad pretty easily.

Jamie!

Can we please do Eric and Noel again? I think they would be hilarious.

And Lauren and Tyler could be enemies? If you need one. He's not very nice and could probably make her mad pretty easily.

Daph!!

Ofcoursee we have too for sure. I like the fact that I have no idea how Noel is gonna react haha.
I like the second of Lauren and Tyler too. I am curious how things will play out and meeting another is good too. Which one would you like to start?

Haha glad you like the idea. Maybe I start Eric and you start Lauren?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back