Some Friends Needed!

*throws my chars at you*

Flynn + Ivy: Don't know what needs to be said here, but they need another thread together because I said so :/

Jingyi + Gwen: I've got my own sortee next term so maybe we could do something with them? Jingyi is very friendly, loud, loves quidditch and hearing the sound of his own voice, but I promise he's nice XD Maybe we could just throw them together before Hogwarts and see how they get along?

aaaaand Odette + Hiro? They're both quidditch players so we could do something with that? Maybe there's some pro quidditch player training camp thingy they both end up at or something along those lines?

*throws my chars at you*

Flynn + Ivy: Don't know what needs to be said here, but they need another thread together because I said so :/

Jingyi + Gwen: I've got my own sortee next term so maybe we could do something with them? Jingyi is very friendly, loud, loves quidditch and hearing the sound of his own voice, but I promise he's nice XD Maybe we could just throw them together before Hogwarts and see how they get along?

aaaaand Odette + Hiro? They're both quidditch players so we could do something with that? Maybe there's some pro quidditch player training camp thingy they both end up at or something along those lines?
*catches them and loves them*

Agreed on Flynn and Ivy, it's overdue!

Jingyi and Gwen sounds interesting! I think she might not like him much, not that she would ever let him know :teehee:

Odette and Hiro sounds interesting! I need to use Odette more, she basically hasn't done anything since graduating xD

*catches them and loves them*

Agreed on Flynn and Ivy, it's overdue!

Jingyi and Gwen sounds interesting! I think she might not like him much, not that she would ever let him know :teehee:

Odette and Hiro sounds interesting! I need to use Odette more, she basically hasn't done anything since graduating xD

Perfect, so what shall Flynn and Ivy get up to this time? Maybe Ivy can catch him sulking after the quidditch loss? Orrrrrr maybe once again he is struggling with homework or something and he actually lets her help this time instead of snapping?

Well, we don't know if we don't try :p Maybe they could bump into each other at the park or maybe just around Obsidian?

Time to change that then and make her do something interesting! Got any other ideas besides my quidditch camp training thingy thing? Or shall we just go with that because I am otherwise uncreative

Perfect, so what shall Flynn and Ivy get up to this time? Maybe Ivy can catch him sulking after the quidditch loss? Orrrrrr maybe once again he is struggling with homework or something and he actually lets her help this time instead of snapping?

Well, we don't know if we don't try :p Maybe they could bump into each other at the park or maybe just around Obsidian?

Time to change that then and make her do something interesting! Got any other ideas besides my quidditch camp training thingy thing? Or shall we just go with that because I am otherwise uncreative
Ivy is a bit sulky too atm, after the Valentine's Dance when a boy ran away from her and hid under the table :r but I like the study idea, maybe she can be a bit nicer about it this time too :p

I think the park would be good!

Honestly the Quidditch camp training thingy thing is pretty creative, I'm happy to go along with that :r

Ivy is a bit sulky too atm, after the Valentine's Dance when a boy ran away from her and hid under the table :r but I like the study idea, maybe she can be a bit nicer about it this time too :p

I think the park would be good!

Honestly the Quidditch camp training thingy thing is pretty creative, I'm happy to go along with that :r
Pspspsps okay no I shouldn't find that funny but I do. Poor Ivy XD They can both be nicer and it will go fabulously. Or it should, anyway. But never know with Flynn sometimes he just decides to cause chaos on purpose because he is 'like that'.

But yes with the other two ideas as well. Shall we split the workload when it comes to starters? Any preference for which ones you want to do, I don't mind taking two of them if you're busy and can only manage one ^_^

Pspspsps okay no I shouldn't find that funny but I do. Poor Ivy XD They can both be nicer and it will go fabulously. Or it should, anyway. But never know with Flynn sometimes he just decides to cause chaos on purpose because he is 'like that'.

But yes with the other two ideas as well. Shall we split the workload when it comes to starters? Any preference for which ones you want to do, I don't mind taking two of them if you're busy and can only manage one ^_^
If you want to start two that would be great! I'll be busy tomorrow. Maybe I can start the firstie one?

If you want to start two that would be great! I'll be busy tomorrow. Maybe I can start the firstie one?
Cool cool cool for sure. I'll do the Flynn and Hiro starters if you wanna do the one for Gwen. I'll link you when they're up, probably tomorrow sometime.

Hi Sophia!
I think maybe Niklaus would be a fun friend? We could throw them together and see how it goes?

Am also down or Kaia and Natalia!

Maybe we should do Louis and Parker first?

Gwen & Tim is great :D Thanks for starting it in advance. Am down for Aika and Isadora too. Maybe we should pick one or two to do and I can start one as well?

What if we start off with Gwen & Tim and maybe Louis and Parker and Ivy and Niklaus? Or would you rather do others first?
I got back to my PC and I am ready to finally get back at this!
Hi Daphne!!

I love this all! And yeah, we surely can start with Gwen&Tim, Louis&Parker, and Ivy&Niklaus! I can start two of them if it's more comfortable for you! Then I can start the unsorted kid thread and Ivy&Nick one if you want!!

I got back to my PC and I am ready to finally get back at this!
Hi Daphne!!

I love this all! And yeah, we surely can start with Gwen&Tim, Louis&Parker, and Ivy&Niklaus! I can start two of them if it's more comfortable for you! Then I can start the unsorted kid thread and Ivy&Nick one if you want!!
That sounds good! All of it xD I'll start Louis and Parker!

Hi Kadi!

I like those ideas a lot. I like the idea of Louis and Caleb having a bit of a power struggle. Where would they interact, maybe the student lounge?
That sounds perfect! Would you like me to start something?

Cool cool cool for sure. I'll do the Flynn and Hiro starters if you wanna do the one for Gwen. I'll link you when they're up, probably tomorrow sometime.
Here's the one for Gwen and Jingyi!

I love Louis and Crystal -> So perhaps another adventure and she will see him as her friend for sure!

And would adore to do something with our adults also but not directly now.
- An Manning clan meetup would be fun
- I shall react at liamxsophiexgabriel

For Louis!

I quite like the Louis and Zachariah Friend/enemy thing they have going on... Not sure if you want to continue with that interaction but I'm happy to.

I have Tiffaney as an unsorted character. I don't know what I'm doing with her yet but we can do a thread if you like... She's kind of a pushover (FYI)

Totally! I could start one and you can start the other?
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/some-differences-are-too-big.105620/

For Valencia!

I love Louis and Crystal -> So perhaps another adventure and she will see him as her friend for sure!

And would adore to do something with our adults also but not directly now.
- An Manning clan meetup would be fun
- I shall react at liamxsophiexgabriel
I like your ideas. Louis and Crystal on another adventure sounds great! And a Manning reunion could be fun too, if a bit tense xD

I quite like the Louis and Zachariah Friend/enemy thing they have going on... Not sure if you want to continue with that interaction but I'm happy to.

I have Tiffaney as an unsorted character. I don't know what I'm doing with her yet but we can do a thread if you like... She's kind of a pushover (FYI)
I'm happy to do more with Zachariah and Louis, that was fun!

I'm also happy to see how our unsorted kids get along, maybe with Gwen?

Ivy - good friend by Ronald

Louis - close friend by Bern

All of them are in the same house.

I'm happy to do more with Zachariah and Louis, that was fun!

I'm also happy to see how our unsorted kids get along, maybe with Gwen?
Would you like to start a thread or should I?

Oops sorry guys for not replying to this sooner.
Ivy - good friend by Ronald

Louis - close friend by Bern

All of them are in the same house.
Ivy actually sees Ronald as a big competition for good grades, as he's always very quick to answer in classes. She's not very fond of him because of that :p but we could see how they actually interact? Maybe she'll like him better.

Louis and Bern can definitely be friends though!

Would you like to start a thread or should I?
Sorry for not responding!

Maybe we could do something with Louis and Zachariah in the new year? I could start it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back