Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
While Louis had been determined to discover all the secrets Hogwarts held, he spent most of his time outside. But today, he couldn't do that. It was pouring outside, and it had been all day. He hated the feeling of being cooped up inside, and it was affecting his mood. Louis had tried to get some homework done, but it was boring and he wasn't in the mood. So he had gone digging through the bookcases for something interesting. He had eventually found an ancient jigsaw puzzle at the back, and he had brought it over to a table. He blew the dust off the box and got started, only to realize halfway through that this was also boring. He huffed, tossing a few pieces back in the box. It wasn't even a fun jigsaw puzzle, it was a boring one with some stupid landscape. The picture even move, how lame.

Ivelisse had been thinking of heading into the forest ever since she had gotten to school and she had decided today was the day. Untill she actually reached the courtyard and noticed the pouring rain. Yeah, that wasn't happening. A little disappointed the rain had decided to full out ruin her plans she had headed up to the student lounge instead, hoping there would be something at least slightly interesting going on there. She noticed one of her classmates doing some sort of puzzle as she looked around and while that didn't seem like a blast she still made her way over. "You should get an older student to, like, bring the pieces to life or something." Ivelisse casually said as she dropped down on a chair at the other side of the table. "Might make it less.. dull."

Louis had started stacking a few of the pieces, wondering if he could make a tower out of them, when someone spoke to him. He looked up and saw one of his classmates, Ivelisse, he remembered. He laughed. "Like chess pieces?" He asked her. "I suppose it would be less dull if they were like, trying to run around and escape as you were trying to put it together. Or do you just mean moving the picture?" He paused. "But would be hard to make this puzzle more dull." He said. "Probably setting it on fire would even improve it."

Ivelisse nodded eagerly when Louis asked if she meant making the puzzle pieces come to live the same way wizarding chess pieces were brought to life. "Yeah, no, that first thing." She nodded when he moved on to talking about making the picture move, which obviously wouldn't be any more exciting. The pieces would still be mostly the same after all, so she didn't think that would be much of an improvement. "Plus, it'd probably be fun for the rest of us too. Watching you chase after runaway puzzle pieces." She grinned. It was something her dad had done for her sister and her a few a few times before when they were younger and seeing her sister actually chase after the pieces had always been amusing. She laughed when Louis mentioned setting the puzzle on fire `would likely improve it more than making the picture move. "If it's so lame why did you even get it though?" She asked eventually, wondering if he had just been looking for something to do like she had.

Louis smiled when the girl confirmed she had meant the same way chess pieces were alive. "I think there's little point, no? At least with chess there is strategy involved." He grinned. "But having to chase after them would be funny." He admitted. Louis shrugged as she asked why he had gotten it. "I couldn't find anything else I can do on my own." He said, gesturing to the shelves with books and a few games in them. "There are chess sets and gobstones and a few muggle board games in there, I think." He said vaguely. "I'm just bored." He added with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back