Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10 in. English Oak with Unicorn Hair Core
Just giving you all a heads up. I live in texas which is having an energy crisis with the freezing temperatures. I lost power yesterday at 730 am and have been without power since. Phone services have not been much better so I will likely be out until this weekend depending on how bad tomorrow is as another snowstorm is supposed to be moving into the area. So It might take me a few days to get replies up. Say a little prayer for all those suffering from now power or who have no shelter<3.

This will affect:

James Killian
Benji Killian
Soren Fell

Hey Brad, Kadi and I are right there with you. Thankfully we have power, but no hot water and our internet has been unstable too. Stay safe, stay warm, we're thinking of you, bud :console:

omg you too! We have hot water as most of our house runs on gas but no actual power. Every once in a while we get cell services but it is spotty at best. I am at a restaurant a few towns over so they still have power so I am hanging out there which is how I am able to get on at all.

Aaah Brad, take care! Don't worry about HNZ with all that going on. I hope things don't get too bad and you get power back soon!

Glad you're staying warm or trying to!! It's rough out there. Fingers crossed it gets better this weekend :hug:

Well wishes from Minnesota. Fingers crossed things settle soon. Stay safe and don't stress about HNZ!

I'm sorry you guys are going through this. As I said earlier to those who know, that's another day for us northerners. But, I do hope you guys stay safe and warm. If you're not use to that type of weather, I can't imagine that it would be easy to handle.

Take care of yourselves & stay warm! Feeling for all of you affected by the weather rn :(

Stay safe and warm lovelies! 💕 Hope that this all settles down! ✨

Be safe! I hope the power is back soon.

Y’all the cell service is like a broken record. For some reason our apartment complex stood strong with the electric and water but unfortunately, not all the building water pipes in the complex survived and some busted out. Some cities are getting their electric back, hope y’all safe

Kadi and I just got power back after a very cold Wednesday. Our entire city is under a water boil notice but at least we're warming up. Hope you and all our other TX friends are doing okay!

I got power back Tuesday night late, and we avoided the boil order in my town as we are on a separate water system. I should be back starting today but might be slow for a few days as we try to reorganize and assess the situation.

Good news Texas HNZers! Hope you all warm up and get things a bit more back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back