Secret Santa!

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Secret_Santa.png
It's that time of year again everyone and it won't be too long before Christmas is upon us. So, to join in with the festivities, we here at Hogwarts New Zealand have decided to run the popular Secret Santa gift exchange program. For those of you who weren't here for Secret Santa in past years, here's a basic run down of what it is:

The main aim of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. And it is that simple. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

Taking part:

Between now and the 3rd of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 23rd to allow time for behind the scenes work, although some wiggle room will be available if I know beforehand. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic shall be made available; containing the gifts and who they are for. You will each then be free to glomp your Santa.

Can't submit?:

During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so within the given deadline, we would really like it if you where to inform us of this; preferably before the 20th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:

With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. Once done, simply enjoy yourselves during the whole event.
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]: 
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dis-likes[/b]: 
[b]Additional information[/b]:
We look forward to the surprises on Christmas.

- Pattycakes :santa:

Been waiting for this since September =))

Preferred name: Annaleise.
Favourite colour(s): Don't have a favourite colour.
Likes: Anything relating to Harry Potter, Pokemon, and Back to the Future :D
Dis-likes: Anything that isn't in the likes!
Additional information: I'm cool with getting stuff relating to my characters, if what's in the likes isn't enough!

Preferred name: Rowan
Favourite colour(s): Black. Also purple and turquoise, but mainly black.
Likes: The Adventure Zone (also most McElroy Brothers properties), Dungeons and Dragons, homestuck, Buffy, Harry Potter, goats, dance, space, uhhhhhhhhhh weird trivia, weird stuff in general, goth nonsense
Dis-likes: Pokemon, dogs, heights, tuesdays
Additional information: i feel like nothing i said was helpful and im sorry

Preferred name: Arle
Favourite colour(s): Blue and red;pink as well
Likes: unicorns, Hogwarts - related; Twilight - related; Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum :wub: :wub: :wub:
Dis-likes: Mondays, Pokemon among many others
Additional information:I am okay getting stuff related to my characters especially a bio template. :tut: :tut:

I can't believe it's so close to Christmas and I don't know whether I'm happy because it's almost holiday time or sad because the year is almost over :( But I'm super excited for this! :woot:

Preferred name: Kaye
Favourite colour(s): Pastel Yellow and basically anything pastel coloured
Likes: CATSSSS, music, Keaton Henson, books, cows, guitars, flutes, Harry Potter
Dis-likes: Dark stuff, Twilight, Justin Bieber
Additional information: Pretty please do something with cats :wub:

Preferred name: Stephanie or Steph
Favourite colour(s): Evergreen, Cyan, Light Blue, Mint Green, Lime Green, and Yellow.
Likes: Harry Potter, turtles, music, Stranger Things. IDK WHAT I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! musicals, sunflowers, stars/constellations,DINOSAURS (Stegosaurus and T-Rex), Parks and Rec, Tina Fey+Amy Poehler xD, How I Met Your Mother!

edit: I freaking love Highland Cows, the big fluffy ones and gafgkj so if you are stuck, something with them would be cool

Dis-likes: Fish. Cleaning.
Additional information: Anything really will be cool with me :)

Preferred name: Daenerys
Favourite colour(s): All shades of blue, especially turquoise
Dis-likes: Dogs, creepy crawling insects
Additional information: I'm not the most creative person, but I will do my best with my present. Any present is appreciated. <3

Preferred name: Jamie
Favourite colour(s): Pink and mint green
Likes: Game of thrones, Food, Sleeping, Netflix, Harry potter, Lord of the rings, singing and chocolate
Dis-likes: Cheese
Additional information: Thankssssss

Preferred name: Tamara
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Green, Aquatic colours and pastels.
Likes: My dog is still a big thing, she is more grown up now <3
https://imgur.com/a/doFGh and Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter all the nerdy things around.
Dis-likes: Chores, Really Dark colours.
Additional information: Thanks for being my secret Santa. =)

YAASS yayyy :party: :santa:

Preferred name: Claire
Favourite colour(s): Indigo, brown/silver/grey/steampunkish colours
Likes: Steampunk! Vintage/Antique stuff, Raccoons, My Little Pony, Books/Reading, Writing, Neopets, Fantastic Beasts, anything in a waistcoat or wearing a top hat, CHRISTMAS, rats
Dis-likes: nothing so badly I would reject it for my present :wub:
Additional information: Thank you so much!!

Preferred name: Alexis
Favourite colour(s): Blue, purple, millennial pink (I'm trash), silver, black, green
Likes: HP, The Raven Cycle (except Kavinsky), travel, skydiving, big dogs, Stranger Things, Black Mirror, classic movies, musicals, sunflowers, stars/constellations, RuPaul's Drag Race, sunsets, Lin Manuel Miranda(!!!), everything made LGBTQ+, idk lots of stuff.
Dis-likes: GOT, any and all birds, rodents except rabbits, Doctor Who, John Green.
Additional information: Have fun!

Preferred name: Teigs, Tigger, Tig

Favourite colour(s): Blue, never changes ^_^

Likes: Doctor Who (so pumped for Jodie!) Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool, Harry Potter, Dragon Age, The Sims, Pixie lights, Christmas, Books, DISNEY, DC and Marvel (heathen!), TWD, The Last Airbender cartoon and also Legend of Korra, Zombies YAS, Princesses, The Hillywood Show (omg they are amazing!) Supernatural, the Marauders, Fantastic Beasts, Sherlock! Inspirational stuff, messages, Sense8, Jessica Jones, Netflix, HNZ, Echosmith, KPOP (especially Big Bang, EXO, SHiNee, BTS, B1A4, 2NE1, Super Junior, AOA) :wub: :wub: :wub: Supergirl, Star Trek (especially discovery), DINOSAURS, writing, graphic design, GOT, Riverdale, Suits

Dis-likes: I don't want to be negative, ya know, it's Christmas.

Additional information: This list gets longer every year, but feel free to ignore it. I'll love anything meaningful to you too :wub: :wub: :wub:

Preferred name: Ana
Favourite colour(s): Black, blue, purple, green
Likes: Anything Harry Potter, anything Demon Cycle, Supernatural, Grimm, movie monsters, OWLS, bats, animals in general.
Dis-likes: Meh
Additional information: Yeah I love some dark stuff but I will love anything that someone fives me. ^~^

Preferred name: Kait
Favourite colour(s): Glitter, Purple, Pink, Aqua, Mint
Likes: Any and every thing Disney, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Rec, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Christmas, reading, traveling, birds, tattoos
Dis-likes: Snakes
Additional information: Something relating back to my characters would be cool, but I'm not picky. I will love whatever you make.

Preferred name: Lauren
Favourite colour(s): Green mainly but I like natural/pastel colours too.
Likes: Cats, Maddie and James, Harry Potter, Politics, Wine, Leila and Jess, Jasmine and Grayson, Hufflepuff, Sassy memes, gavin memes, cheese (both the food and cheesy/cute HNZ charries/stories/memes), animals, history.
Dis-likes: Rain, waking up early, rap music.
Additional information: Danke in advance :D

Preferred name: Daphne
Favourite colour(s): Pink! Purple, blue, pastels,
Likes: Harry Potter, pokemon, Ace Attorney! Avatar: the last airbender, HNZ (especially anything with my characters), pinterest & aesthetic things, junkfood, cats, (mostly YA) books, supergirl, voltron, Hufflepuff!!!
Dis-likes: idk! Gross stuff xD I'm happy with most things, just nothing too dark.
Additional information: I have signatures & avs ready for my students for the coming year, but any graphics will still be appreciated :wub: I just wanted to let my Santa know this

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): purples, blues and turquoises. mainly cool colours
Likes: travelling, denmark, adventures, making friends, pharmacy/my job. disney movies, 'scandinavia and the world' comic. doctor who (especially the ponds/river), cycling
Dis-likes: people who are rude or mean when snakes come in front of my bike and make me jump
Additional information: I like most things.

Reminder: Submissions are due December 23rd! If you haven't gotten your gift in, please make sure to do so soon!

Guys I hate to have to this but my Wi-Fi situation has been less than ideal and my 4g is not the best where I'm currently at for Christmas.

So my posting this will have to be delayed until tomorrow when I get back home. Again, sorry to have to do this but hope you've all had an amazing day and at least this can be a little something extra to look forward too :)

Merry Christmas
- Pat :santa:

Professor Patricia Styx said:
Guys I hate to have to this but my Wi-Fi situation has been less than ideal and my 4g is not the best where I'm currently at for Christmas.

So my posting this will have to be delayed until tomorrow when I get back home. Again, sorry to have to do this but hope you've all had an amazing day and at least this can be a little something extra to look forward too :)

Merry Christmas
Seems like I could still get to do mine after all!

Professor Patricia Styx said:

Merry Christmas
Don't worry pat. Enjoy your Christmas and I am looking forward to seeing the gifts tomorrow, it just helps build the suspense :elf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back