Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hi all,

As outlined on our Twitter and Facebook - we had a domain name problem today. I've renewed the domain and more and more people should be finding their ways back on to the site all the time as the changes make their way around the net.

Unfortunately, there aren't many domain resellers that deal in New Zealand's TLD - WHY DOESN'T THE WORLD LOVE NZ LIKE WE DO?! :cry: So we may have to stick it out with this provider - but it can't happen again for another 3 years, and I've put a somewhat sassy support ticket in about how not okay this was.

Good opportunity for that friendly reminder, though, that that top-of-the-page ad is our own and pays for nice things like domains and hosting and stuff that otherwise just comes out of my pocket. So if you can, unblock HNZ and let us keep paying for stuff like this for years to come!

Comment below to let us know what you did with all your spare time today :tut: - or pop on over to the BWU to give the real important stuff your attention.

I was constantly refreshing the page on my phone whilst I played a finder game on my Laptop. Good News, I finished it after I had been playing it on and off for six months =))

I'm at work, so I used the time to reply to threads in my google document. So, it was like still having HNZ around. :r

Yay!! Admin we love you for all your hard work! Thank you for fixing this because I've literally been refreshing for ten hours ahahah. Sorry I don't do much else with my free time :r

W00h! Thank you :D Did anyone do anything interesting while the front door to our house was locked? :r

Professor Kalif Styx said:
I'm at work, so I used the time to reply to threads in my google document. So, it was like still having HNZ around. :r
They don't make you work at work? :o

Lucky.

Thanks team for fixing it! ^_^
I was off for about two or so hours haha! Such a hard life

The site was actually up for me for a bit longer than it was for other people (Daph and Jasmine both said they couldn't get it but everything was just fine for me for a couple of hours) so I copy and pasted some threads for people to write replies to and did a few myself, and once the site went down completely I've just been writing replies in google docs haha

Thanks for fixing everything so quickly! Sounds messy to sort out D:

Daphne and I tried to randomly match our students up earlier today when without HNZ, most matches were pretty obviously it wouldn't work out just complete opposites every time xD

Ainsley Lynch said:
The site was actually up for me for a bit longer than it was for other people (Daph and Jasmine both said they couldn't get it but everything was just fine for me for a couple of hours) so I copy and pasted some threads for people to write replies to and did a few myself, and once the site went down completely I've just been writing replies in google docs haha
This makes you an enabler.
You know that, right?

:p

Nicolas King said:
This makes you an enabler.
You know that, right?

:p
I like to think it makes me helpful :r

I went shopping, did laundry, attempted resident evil 4 on hard mode. Kept checking my phone every ten minutes. Thanks for fixing it guys :)

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I read a book :lol: (or a bit of one).
What book?
You should keep reading it, even though HNZ's an option again. ;)
Damien Gates said:
I went shopping, did laundry, attempted resident evil 4 on hard mode. Kept checking my phone every ten minutes. Thanks for fixing it guys :)
Productivity!
This is what it's all about, team!

Nicolas King said:
Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I read a book :lol: (or a bit of one).
What book?
You should keep reading it, even though HNZ's an option again. ;)
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith :D hahaha, I've been reading it for a while, but today was definitely my longest uninterrupted session xD

I got carried away thinking about the gender opposites of my characters and come to the awkward conclusion Chaser is a male Olive..

I think it's time for bed

Professor Olive Layton said:
I got carried away thinking about the gender opposites of my characters
Same ahahhaa :p

Also I watched silly youtube videos, wasn't very eventful otherwise =))

Did not do anything bc someone promised to the launry today. Watched Mortal Instruments and TVD.Skyped with hnz peeps and submitted a delayed monthly report.

Oh,husband is teasing me that I looked like a lost puppy when I told him HNZ was down.

HNZ was down? :r

Nicolas King said:
A finder game? Like I Spy books? :o
I've been dying to find I Spy apps. :p But no phone anymore! :cry:

I was chatting with some peeps, applying for random things and watching Skins US because why not? xD

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back