Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12.5'' Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
HI THERE
It's a new year, and I want plots!
All my characters are below, along with some ideas I have for each.
At the very end are plots/threads I'm always interested in.
If you have an idea not listed in here, please let me know!

jv7cfP.gif

HARPER ALSTON
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC
THIRD YEAR
confident, responsible, organized, easy-going, attentive
impulsive, single-minded, jealous, hubristic, reactionary​
  • She has a lot of friends, but I love friendship threads so this is me asking for more. She tends to get along with other sociable and active people. (And if your character is already friends with her, I'd love to do another thread and further develop their relationship)
  • I'd love to have her meet more people who are straight-up blood supremacists, think magic is better, and/or are unfamiliar with the muggle world. She's muggleborn, and I just want her to get into some awkward situations and/or arguments tbh
  • On the flip side, mentors or fellow muggleborns who can help her navigate the magical/muggle divide would be great. Or just people who can help expose her to other parts of the magical world (areas of interest at the moment — magical/muggle relations, Transfiguration, magical theory, magical creatures)
  • She's a teenager (omg how) so I'm open to her having some crushes (boys only). Doesn't matter if it's requited or unrequited, just no long-term plots please
  • If you ever want some silly, chaotic adventures, Harper and I are always down

jv7qvM.gif

WESTON STIRLING
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC
SECOND YEAR
earnest, imaginative, dedicated, friendly, trustworthy
self-centered, naïve, careless, gullible, disorganized​
  • I have neglected him, so I'd love to have him develop more solid friendships! He will honestly get along with anyone — the real question is whether others will get along with him
  • If your character is friends with him, I've been wanting to do some kind of friendship fight (he can be very self-centered) that will result in him learning valuable communication and social skills
  • He's annoyed (and likely unnerved) a couple of people this past year, but it'd be great if he could have more people who dislike him since he won't know how to react to that. He's also a good target for bullies
  • Music-themed threads! Because he's supposed to be super into music, so I'd love to do jam sessions, busking attempts, or even just a let's-fiddle-with-a-radio-and-argue-over-stations thread. He plays the guitar well and can often be found attempting the magical instruments in the CAC room
  • For a Ravenclaw, he's not doing too well in his classes. He needs a tutor or a classmate to annoy into giving him notes. He wants to be smart and worthy of his house (he still thinks Ravenclaw=smart), but he's struggling so some help would be nice

jv7uOF.gif

CELIA VUONG
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC
FIRST YEAR
ambitious, meticulous, creative, tenacious, focused
vindictive, dramatic, sarcastic, judgmental, abrasive​
  • Her number one goal for the first few weeks will be to get the hell out of Hogwarts and go back home to America, so she's looking to link up with any and all delinquents and troublemakers who she thinks will help her get expelled (don't worry, she's not bold enough to do anything actually expulsion-worthy)
  • She doesn't particularly want friends, but she's going to eventually need some. Will probably get along with people who share her interests — fashion, art, reading, tennis, Quidditch (eventually) — though I imagine her friendships will be tumultuous
  • Alternatively, I think it'd be fun if she alienated everyone around her and ended up lonely and too proud to do anything about it. So if you're interested in threading some petty arguments let me know
  • Once she's resigned to her fate and starts taking classes seriously, I'd love for her to develop some very bitter academic rivalries
  • I want someone to show her the ~wonders~ of the magical world. Except she'd just roll her eyes at anyone who tried to talk about magic in such a cheesy manner, so I guess what I want is to put her in some scenarios that show off magic/Hogwarts in a positive light so she can grudgingly realize HNZ is the place for her

MISCELLANEOUS
These are plots/threads I enjoy and would love to do for any of my characters​
  • Fun and imaginative uses of magic (think open thread plots — getting stung by billywigs, doors that refuse to open unless you serenade them, flying over the lake for diving competitions, quests issued by paintings, I could go on forever)
  • Unlikely friendships
  • House threads and roommate plots
  • Classroom antics (after we run it by the prof ofc)
  • I've never done a letter thread, but I kind of want to try it?? Weston's the only one who would sign up for a pen pal program, but if anyone wants to pass notes in class/send letters over break, all my characters are available

I'm totally down for more threads between Harper and Tilly :)

Hey!!

So I have a couple of characters I can offer to your characters! I really enjoyed the interaction that Weston and Valencia had at the Halloween dance, so I'd be happy to do a thread or for them to become friends if you'd like?

For your first year, I have a few characters that I can offer to your first year! All three are somewhat trouble makers.

Charlie Jacobs is the biggest troublemaker of them all. He loves to do pranks and doesn't have any problem with breaking the rules, so that could be interesting.

Nolan Burke, he is musically-inclined but doesn't have the heart to break ALL of the rules. He also has a high interest in art and history.

And my third firstie, Xiuying Huang. She can be a trouble maker and doesn't mind breaking the rules, even if it may disappoint her parents (which is afraid to do), but she LOVES sports, especially Quidditch. Xiuying also cares deeply about her school work, so there could be some potential there.

Let me know what you think!

:D

Hello it's me.

Harper + Flynn: Want to have another go and threading these two now that Flynn is a little less of a jerk about everything? And I do mean a little. He'll probably still be a blunt a** but hey, it could still be fun maybe?

Weston + Eoin: From what I remember from the one time they threaded, Eoin didn't really take much of a liking to Weston. BUT if Weston needs a tutor then Eoin is more than happy to help out just so long as it is actually tutoring and not just Weston trying to make Eoin do all the work for him instead xD

And I can throw my new firstie Rhys at Celia? I don't know where he's going to be sorted yet but I don't suppose it would matter too much. He's adopted, had no idea about the magical world, usually found with his nose behind his notepad drawing, or trying to be a journalist like his father and generally seems a bit disinterested with everything else. But he is very ambitious and wants to be the best student, so I can see them maybe being academic rivals??

I'm totally down for more threads between Harper and Tilly :)

Yesssss! Did you have in mind anything in particular? I'm down for anything from a silly adventure to something a bit more serious. Harper's only request is that they stay away from bludgers :p

Also I know they're @Lillith Montgomery's two best friends, so I'm tagging Soho in case you guys would ever want to do something as a group?? I'm also happy to just focus on Harper's individual relationships with both instead.

Hey!!

So I have a couple of characters I can offer to your characters! I really enjoyed the interaction that Weston and Valencia had at the Halloween dance, so I'd be happy to do a thread or for them to become friends if you'd like?

For your first year, I have a few characters that I can offer to your first year! All three are somewhat trouble makers.

Charlie Jacobs is the biggest troublemaker of them all. He loves to do pranks and doesn't have any problem with breaking the rules, so that could be interesting.

Nolan Burke, he is musically-inclined but doesn't have the heart to break ALL of the rules. He also has a high interest in art and history.

And my third firstie, Xiuying Huang. She can be a trouble maker and doesn't mind breaking the rules, even if it may disappoint her parents (which is afraid to do), but she LOVES sports, especially Quidditch. Xiuying also cares deeply about her school work, so there could be some potential there.

Let me know what you think!

:D

Hi!!

Valencia and Weston - I also really liked their Halloween thread! Weston thinks she's very brave and definitely wants to be friends with her. Since they're in the same house, I imagine they run into each other a decent amount. Want to do something in the common room? I saw that she also likes comic books — maybe they bond over that?

Charlie and Celia - "Biggest troublemaker" is definitely what she's looking for. I can't say she'll like him as a person, but she's willing to put that aside if he'll help her get into trouble. Maybe she stumbles across him setting up a prank? Or they could meet after curfew/in the forest/while cutting class/etc since she basically plans on spending the first few weeks breaking as many rules as possible.

Nolan and Celia - I'm not actually sure how she'd react to him. She generally looks down on troublemakers (though she's going to try and tolerate them for the first few weeks). But if they meet under the right circumstances and he makes an okay first impression (maybe they meet doing something art-related?), she'll probably start off being nice to him.

Xiuying and Celia - Like Nolan/Celia, I think their relationship would depend a lot on Celia's first impression of her. She would respect Xiuying's dedication to Quidditch/academics, but the goofiness might turn her off. I'm definitely happy to throw them together and see what happens!

Hello it's me.

Harper + Flynn: Want to have another go and threading these two now that Flynn is a little less of a jerk about everything? And I do mean a little. He'll probably still be a blunt a** but hey, it could still be fun maybe?

Weston + Eoin: From what I remember from the one time they threaded, Eoin didn't really take much of a liking to Weston. BUT if Weston needs a tutor then Eoin is more than happy to help out just so long as it is actually tutoring and not just Weston trying to make Eoin do all the work for him instead xD

And I can throw my new firstie Rhys at Celia? I don't know where he's going to be sorted yet but I don't suppose it would matter too much. He's adopted, had no idea about the magical world, usually found with his nose behind his notepad drawing, or trying to be a journalist like his father and generally seems a bit disinterested with everything else. But he is very ambitious and wants to be the best student, so I can see them maybe being academic rivals??

Hey Charlie!

Flynn and Harper - I'm always happy to thread the two of them together, but we might have to engineer some plot device to force them together for a bit. (I think by this point Harper's learned to just avoid Flynn xD). Off the top of my head, some ideas include running into each other after curfew and having to team up to sneak back in, getting stuck behind some enchanted door, and being forced to partner up for a lesson. Definitely open to other ideas. Or we could just throw them together and see how long Harper lasts before she finds an excuse to leave.

Eoin and Weston - Weston has no idea Eoin dislikes him, which I find very amusing. Let's do a tutoring thread! He's not going to try to make Eoin do all the work for him, but I can't guarantee Weston won't inadvertently annoy Eoin to the point where he's tempted to do the work just to get Weston to shut up :p

Rhys and Celia - I saw "lil backstabbing jerk with too much ambition" in the reactions thread, and YES, I would love for them to be academic rivals. Celia still needs to get over her mini-rebellious phase, so maybe we plan something for the middle of the semester? By then, she will be doing anything she can to claw her way up to a decent GPA despite skipping several weeks' worth of classes. Also if he plans on pursuing journalism, Celia will be joining HM next year, so the rivalry can continue there as well!

Lillith + Harper + Tilly : THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I am down for whatever things you've got. Group things are so much fun. :creep: @Tilly Drage

Dmitri + Harper : Dmitri knows, nothing. And I mean nothing of the muggle world. He'll probably go up to any person if they're holding any type of new non-wizard-ey object.

Mirim + Celia : Troublemaking... Troublemaking.... Hmmm, Yes. Mirim's ready to cause some trouble already, her first thoughts upon hearing the words "off-limit" in the headmistress' speech was "must explore". Mirim is bound to get Celia expelled in trouble.

edit: I missed something so I wanted to add one more.

Val + Weston: Val's also really into music but I wasn't able to do much with it last year. The busking or the radio argument (or both) are things he would probably participate in.

Last edited:
Hey Charlie!

Flynn and Harper - I'm always happy to thread the two of them together, but we might have to engineer some plot device to force them together for a bit. (I think by this point Harper's learned to just avoid Flynn xD). Off the top of my head, some ideas include running into each other after curfew and having to team up to sneak back in, getting stuck behind some enchanted door, and being forced to partner up for a lesson. Definitely open to other ideas. Or we could just throw them together and see how long Harper lasts before she finds an excuse to leave.

Eoin and Weston - Weston has no idea Eoin dislikes him, which I find very amusing. Let's do a tutoring thread! He's not going to try to make Eoin do all the work for him, but I can't guarantee Weston won't inadvertently annoy Eoin to the point where he's tempted to do the work just to get Weston to shut up :p

Rhys and Celia - I saw "lil backstabbing jerk with too much ambition" in the reactions thread, and YES, I would love for them to be academic rivals. Celia still needs to get over her mini-rebellious phase, so maybe we plan something for the middle of the semester? By then, she will be doing anything she can to claw her way up to a decent GPA despite skipping several weeks' worth of classes. Also if he plans on pursuing journalism, Celia will be joining HM next year, so the rivalry can continue there as well!

Flynn + Harper: I am sure we can come up with some sort of plot device to push the two of them together :teehee: I like the idea of them both being out after curfew and having to sneak back into the common room. Actually force them to work together and get along so they don't get caught. Not that Flynn would care about getting caught but shhhhh.

Eoin + Weston: Well it's more just 'doesn't care' more than 'dislike' but yeah XD But yeah so long as you aren't too stupid then Eoin is going to be fine with tutoring because he can use it as extra studying for himself and brushing up on things.

Rhys + Celia: Lol yup that really does sum him up. He might act all nice and friendly and be really quiet, but he won't hesitate to step over you when it benefits him. But yes that works for me going for something a little later in the semester rather than the beginning. And I was planning on joining up with HM as well so that's perfect!

@Harper Alston @Lillith Montgomery I am totally down for group things! I don't have anything too serious in mind, but they can hang out more in third year and maybe something will come up :r

Hi!!

Valencia and Weston - I also really liked their Halloween thread! Weston thinks she's very brave and definitely wants to be friends with her. Since they're in the same house, I imagine they run into each other a decent amount. Want to do something in the common room? I saw that she also likes comic books — maybe they bond over that?

Charlie and Celia - "Biggest troublemaker" is definitely what she's looking for. I can't say she'll like him as a person, but she's willing to put that aside if he'll help her get into trouble. Maybe she stumbles across him setting up a prank? Or they could meet after curfew/in the forest/while cutting class/etc since she basically plans on spending the first few weeks breaking as many rules as possible.

Nolan and Celia - I'm not actually sure how she'd react to him. She generally looks down on troublemakers (though she's going to try and tolerate them for the first few weeks). But if they meet under the right circumstances and he makes an okay first impression (maybe they meet doing something art-related?), she'll probably start off being nice to him.

Xiuying and Celia - Like Nolan/Celia, I think their relationship would depend a lot on Celia's first impression of her. She would respect Xiuying's dedication to Quidditch/academics, but the goofiness might turn her off. I'm definitely happy to throw them together and see what happens!

Weston + Valencia - The common room sounds great! Valencia does in fact love comic books, so they can totally bond over that. I also noticed that Weston isn't doing too well in classes, Valencia would always be either to help. Weston can bother her all he likes for notes, I think that would be interesting lol!

Celia + Charlie - Charlie would defiantly like to help Celia. He won't be bothered if the girl doesn't like him as a person, just as long as it helps him break the rules or do anything very troublesome. Maybe we could do something with the forbidden forest if you wanted? Charlie would defiantly be curious about the forest on his first few weeks of him being at Hogwarts.

Celia + Nolan - I think anything art-related could work. I've planned that Nolan has always been seen either doing art or music-wise, so I think it should be okay. There is also room for drama too if things go sour as well lol!

Celia + Xiuying - I'm happy to see whether this goes! I'm happy for either some drama between them or for them to be on okay terms. I also noticed that you're up for academic rivalries for her later on, so I can always give you Xiuying for that too if you wanted!

Hey

So I have Alexis I think she can help with the awkwardness you're looking for with Harper. She's not really a supremist but she doesn't see a point in being happy to be a muggle. She will tend to say things that are bound to be hella awkward but will never apologize.

Zachariah could work with Celia as either rivals or someone with the same interests. He has a very "whatever" attitude and doesn't really find any interest in fighting over the small things. But he wants to be the best and will do anything (within the bounds of the rules) to achieve what he sets his mind to.

Hey Ana! So I have a few ideas...

For Harper, I would love for her and Nikko to hang out some more. Maybe establish that the practice together somewhat regularly? Or something else. I'm opened to ideas. But he does think fondly of her and knows she can beat him at soccer any time. And for a mentor I have Poppy who's a sixth year. She's muggleborn and I actually did a thread for muggleborn and raised kids to talk about their struggles and experiences (link). I've been considering doing it again, but also if Harper just wants someone to talk to we could do that too.

I love Weston, but Indira on the other hand tolerates him haha. But if he needs a tutor she would be happy to help. Anyone who comes to her for help with studying immediately earns her favor. Also I have a brand new boy Micha whos a second year over at Ilvermorny with dreams of joining the quiddich team. He's very happy go lucky and loves to talk to people and would be thrilled to have a pen pal all the way in New Zealand.

And for Celia I have Caleb who is her housemate and doesn't want to get expelled but he does have an affinity for sneaking out and is willing to do almost anything for a good time. Then there is also Indira, which would be a terrible and fascinating combo. They're in different years so I think their academic rivalry would be tempered enough that they might be able to cultivate a fragile friendship.

Welp, that's what I got. Let me know what you think!

Hi!

Since we've done a little of this before but I'm always up for more Chloë and Harper if she needs help or advice or just to talk to someone a bit older about basic things like idk quidditch or crushes.

Weston and Isaiah! Could be jam sessions, developing their friendship and could even be the one he gets into some sort of fight in with eventually (which would totally bum Isaiah out for sure).

For Celia you got me at academic rivalries. I've got Ivelisse who she shares a dorm with. Iva is a sociable person and she doesn't specifically enjoy studying all that much but she is highly competetive and will turn everything possible into a competition for herself which definitely means schoolwork as well. She'd want to get the best grades, earn the most points, just to feel like she has 'won'.

@Harper Alston @Lillith Montgomery I am totally down for group things! I don't have anything too serious in mind, but they can hang out more in third year and maybe something will come up :r
Lillith + Harper + Tilly : THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I am down for whatever things you've got. Group things are so much fun. :creep: @Tilly Drage

Ok, let's wait a bit and see if anything pops up during the year that lends itself to a group thread between the three of them! (This is also good because I'm trying to get better at spacing out my threads)

In the meantime, Amanda, did you want to do a separate Tilly/Harper thread? We could do something outside — exploring the grounds, kicking a ball around, working out, finding magical wildlife, etc.

Dmitri + Harper : Dmitri knows, nothing. And I mean nothing of the muggle world. He'll probably go up to any person if they're holding any type of new non-wizard-ey object.

Mirim + Celia : Troublemaking... Troublemaking.... Hmmm, Yes. Mirim's ready to cause some trouble already, her first thoughts upon hearing the words "off-limit" in the headmistress' speech was "must explore". Mirim is bound to get Celia expelled in trouble.

edit: I missed something so I wanted to add one more.

Val + Weston: Val's also really into music but I wasn't able to do much with it last year. The busking or the radio argument (or both) are things he would probably participate in.

Dmitri and Harper - I love the idea of him approaching Harper to ask about some muggle object she's holding. If it's a common enough object (a pencil, maybe?) she might even wonder if he's lying haha. I read Dmitri's bio, and he seems very sweet. Maybe it turns into a little friendship where Harper occasionally brings muggle objects to him and is like "Do you know what this is? What about this? Are you sure you don't know what this is?"
Mirim and Celia - I adore Mirim's chaotic aura, and I know Celia... will not xD But she will tolerate it if she thinks Mirim can help get her expelled. Celia is marching towards the forest as soon as the sun rises on day two, so maybe they meet there?

Val and Weston - Ok, let's do some lighthearted arguing over radio stations because I always imagined Weston would eventually have a phase where he is a Music Snob, and this can be the start. I saw that Val likes music from the 60s-80s, but what genres? I'm happy to also do a busking thread later on!

Flynn + Harper: I am sure we can come up with some sort of plot device to push the two of them together :teehee: I like the idea of them both being out after curfew and having to sneak back into the common room. Actually force them to work together and get along so they don't get caught. Not that Flynn would care about getting caught but shhhhh.

Eoin + Weston: Well it's more just 'doesn't care' more than 'dislike' but yeah XD But yeah so long as you aren't too stupid then Eoin is going to be fine with tutoring because he can use it as extra studying for himself and brushing up on things.

Rhys + Celia: Lol yup that really does sum him up. He might act all nice and friendly and be really quiet, but he won't hesitate to step over you when it benefits him. But yes that works for me going for something a little later in the semester rather than the beginning. And I was planning on joining up with HM as well so that's perfect!

Flynn and Harper - It's a plan! Harper is going to hate this haha.

Eoin and Weston - Hopefully Eoin doesn't find Weston that stupid. I think Ravenclaws will have HOM first semester (and that is Weston's worst subject), so maybe they review last year's material before the first class?

Rhys and Celia - Ooh, if he's quiet enough, I could totally see her potentially underestimating him in the future which could set up some fun backstabbing!

If you're up for doing both Flynn/Harper and Eoin/Weston right now, do you want to start one, and I'll start the other?

Weston + Valencia - The common room sounds great! Valencia does in fact love comic books, so they can totally bond over that. I also noticed that Weston isn't doing too well in classes, Valencia would always be either to help. Weston can bother her all he likes for notes, I think that would be interesting lol!

Celia + Charlie - Charlie would defiantly like to help Celia. He won't be bothered if the girl doesn't like him as a person, just as long as it helps him break the rules or do anything very troublesome. Maybe we could do something with the forbidden forest if you wanted? Charlie would defiantly be curious about the forest on his first few weeks of him being at Hogwarts.

Celia + Nolan - I think anything art-related could work. I've planned that Nolan has always been seen either doing art or music-wise, so I think it should be okay. There is also room for drama too if things go sour as well lol!

Celia + Xiuying - I'm happy to see whether this goes! I'm happy for either some drama between them or for them to be on okay terms. I also noticed that you're up for academic rivalries for her later on, so I can always give you Xiuying for that too if you wanted!

Valencia and Weston - Great, do you want to start something or should I? Also, Weston will gladly take all the notes Valencia has to offer :p

Charlie and Celia - The Forbidden Forest works! She's heading there day two. And day three. And so forth until she figures out that the school doesn't expel people for going into the forest.

Nolan and Celia - She's not super into music, but we could do something painting-related!

Xiuying and Celia - Yes, I'm always happy for her to get more academic rivals. (And later down, maybe Quidditch rivals too?) We shall just have to see whether they vibe or not.

Want to start off with Charlie/Celia (and Valencia/Weston), and do Nolan/Celia and Xiuying/Celia later in the semester? I'm trying not to overload myself on threads haha.

Hey

So I have Alexis I think she can help with the awkwardness you're looking for with Harper. She's not really a supremist but she doesn't see a point in being happy to be a muggle. She will tend to say things that are bound to be hella awkward but will never apologize.

Zachariah could work with Celia as either rivals or someone with the same interests. He has a very "whatever" attitude and doesn't really find any interest in fighting over the small things. But he wants to be the best and will do anything (within the bounds of the rules) to achieve what he sets his mind to.

Hi Lexi!

Alexis and Harper - Yes, this sounds perfect! Her refusal to apologize would probably bother Harper and might even make her angry, which very rarely happens I'm so excited. Would Alexis approach her outright (it's pretty obvious she has a muggle background, from her muggle clothing to her refusal to use a quill in class), or do you need Harper to ask a dumb oblivious-to-magic question?

Zachariah and Celia - Ooh, can you tell me a bit more about his interests? Depending on how his "whatever" attitude came off, she could either be dismissive or annoyed that everything seems to come easier to him.

Hey Ana! So I have a few ideas...

For Harper, I would love for her and Nikko to hang out some more. Maybe establish that the practice together somewhat regularly? Or something else. I'm opened to ideas. But he does think fondly of her and knows she can beat him at soccer any time. And for a mentor I have Poppy who's a sixth year. She's muggleborn and I actually did a thread for muggleborn and raised kids to talk about their struggles and experiences (link). I've been considering doing it again, but also if Harper just wants someone to talk to we could do that too.

I love Weston, but Indira on the other hand tolerates him haha. But if he needs a tutor she would be happy to help. Anyone who comes to her for help with studying immediately earns her favor. Also I have a brand new boy Micha whos a second year over at Ilvermorny with dreams of joining the quiddich team. He's very happy go lucky and loves to talk to people and would be thrilled to have a pen pal all the way in New Zealand.

And for Celia I have Caleb who is her housemate and doesn't want to get expelled but he does have an affinity for sneaking out and is willing to do almost anything for a good time. Then there is also Indira, which would be a terrible and fascinating combo. They're in different years so I think their academic rivalry would be tempered enough that they might be able to cultivate a fragile friendship.

Welp, that's what I got. Let me know what you think!

Hi Kadi!

Nikko and Harper - Yes, I'd love for them to continue their friendship, and we can definitely establish that they practice together regularly. We could do a thread set after one of their practice sessions? Or expand their friendship outside of sports and have them hang out somewhere else in the castle? I think she appreciates his vibe.

Poppy and Harper - If Poppy does another muggleborn support group meeting, Harper would definitely join! I feel like she's at the point where her old friendships are fraying since she has to constantly lie all the time, and she's growing apart from her siblings (who used to be her best friends). So it'd be nice for her to talk to someone who just gets it. And Poppy seems like someone Harper would get along with anyways.

Indira and Weston - As far as Weston is concerned, they are friends :p And he's happy to continue bugging her I think she still owes him video footage of the man-eating eel and try and get her to hang out with him. I think he might have some tutoring help lined up for the moment, but come exam season, he will be desperate and will definitely go to her for help.

Micha and Weston - Yes, these two sound perfect! Weston would definitely cheer him on from afar, and he'd want to hear all about America. I hope Micha is ready for many exclamation points and words in all caps.

Caleb and Celia - Definitely down to thread them together since they're in the same year/house. Maybe Caleb catches her while she's trying to sneak out the common room after curfew and decides to follow her? She actually does not like troublemakers or breaking rules, so I could picture him having fun on their excursion while she is just absolutely miserable and desperately hoping a prefect or professor will show up.

Indira and Celia - This sounds like it could go very bad, very quickly. On the other hand, Celia might keep herself in check juuuust long enough to try and get some useful information about classes/Hogwarts from Indira. Either way, yes, definitely up for a fragile friendship since Celia is going to want to surround herself with other similarly ambitious people after she spends several weeks with degenerates (her words).

Hi!

Since we've done a little of this before but I'm always up for more Chloë and Harper if she needs help or advice or just to talk to someone a bit older about basic things like idk quidditch or crushes.

Weston and Isaiah! Could be jam sessions, developing their friendship and could even be the one he gets into some sort of fight in with eventually (which would totally bum Isaiah out for sure).

For Celia you got me at academic rivalries. I've got Ivelisse who she shares a dorm with. Iva is a sociable person and she doesn't specifically enjoy studying all that much but she is highly competetive and will turn everything possible into a competition for herself which definitely means schoolwork as well. She'd want to get the best grades, earn the most points, just to feel like she has 'won'.

Hi Marijke!

Chloë and Harper - Ah yes, forever happy to do more mentor-y stuff with them! I know we have their current thread, which I'm determined to finish before Harper actually has to choose classes, so maybe at some point later in the semester they run across each other on the pitch, and Chloë gives her flying tips? If I ever get a crush situation sorted out for her, also happy to make her go to Chloë for advice.

Isaiah and Weston - Considering Isaiah is like one of two requited friendships Weston has, yes, we should definitely develop their relationship more. A jam session sounds fun! We should probably have them become closer friends before we try tearing them apart haha (Weston will also be very sad)

Ivelisse and Celia - They actually sound pretty similar in that Celia also doesn't really enjoy studying but she does it because she thinks studying -> good grades -> good job -> power. Like, she wants to be the best but she also wants to have a fun social life. So academic rivals and maybe frenemies (??) in the future? But first, we should probably see how they get along in a first-night-in-the-dorms thread since Celia will be incredibly negative and kind of miserable to be around tbh.

Valencia and Weston - Great, do you want to start something or should I? Also, Weston will gladly take all the notes Valencia has to offer :p

Charlie and Celia - The Forbidden Forest works! She's heading there day two. And day three. And so forth until she figures out that the school doesn't expel people for going into the forest.

Nolan and Celia - She's not super into music, but we could do something painting-related!

Xiuying and Celia - Yes, I'm always happy for her to get more academic rivals. (And later down, maybe Quidditch rivals too?) We shall just have to see whether they vibe or not.

Want to start off with Charlie/Celia (and Valencia/Weston), and do Nolan/Celia and Xiuying/Celia later in the semester? I'm trying not to overload myself on threads haha.

Awesome! That sounds like a plan! I can start something between Charlie and Celia? and You can start something between Weston and Valencia?

Flynn and Harper - It's a plan! Harper is going to hate this haha.

Eoin and Weston - Hopefully Eoin doesn't find Weston that stupid. I think Ravenclaws will have HOM first semester (and that is Weston's worst subject), so maybe they review last year's material before the first class?

Rhys and Celia - Ooh, if he's quiet enough, I could totally see her potentially underestimating him in the future which could set up some fun backstabbing!

If you're up for doing both Flynn/Harper and Eoin/Weston right now, do you want to start one, and I'll start the other?

Flynn + Harper: what do you mean it's going to be such a good time :/

Eoin + Weston: oh for sure! HOM is actually Eoin's favourite (nerd) so he'd be even happier to go over the material again!

Rhys + Celia: I like the way you think O<O He is certainly a quiet lad and doesn't really talk much which does make it easy to underestimate him. The potential for backstabbing is there and I love it.

Yeah I'm up for it! Have a preference for which one you want to start? :)

Awesome! That sounds like a plan! I can start something between Charlie and Celia? and You can start something between Weston and Valencia?

Sounds good to me, will let you know once Valencia/Weston is up!

Flynn + Harper: what do you mean it's going to be such a good time :/

Eoin + Weston: oh for sure! HOM is actually Eoin's favourite (nerd) so he'd be even happier to go over the material again!

Rhys + Celia: I like the way you think O<O He is certainly a quiet lad and doesn't really talk much which does make it easy to underestimate him. The potential for backstabbing is there and I love it.

Yeah I'm up for it! Have a preference for which one you want to start? :)

I can start Eoin/Weston. I'll let you know once it's up!

Dmitri and Harper - I love the idea of him approaching Harper to ask about some muggle object she's holding. If it's a common enough object (a pencil, maybe?) she might even wonder if he's lying haha. I read Dmitri's bio, and he seems very sweet. Maybe it turns into a little friendship where Harper occasionally brings muggle objects to him and is like "Do you know what this is? What about this? Are you sure you don't know what this is?"
Mirim and Celia - I adore Mirim's chaotic aura, and I know Celia... will not xD But she will tolerate it if she thinks Mirim can help get her expelled. Celia is marching towards the forest as soon as the sun rises on day two, so maybe they meet there?

Val and Weston - Ok, let's do some lighthearted arguing over radio stations because I always imagined Weston would eventually have a phase where he is a Music Snob, and this can be the start. I saw that Val likes music from the 60s-80s, but what genres? I'm happy to also do a busking thread later on!

Dmitri + Harper : Yes! I think we could make use of the profile posts thing often for short interactions and stuff. I like the idea of Dmitri not knowing what a pencil is, it would just blow his mind away that such an object exists.

Mirim + Celia : Most definitely, they just happened to both be there on the same day at the same time and end up going in together. Mirim will probably unknowingly annoy Celia throughout their whole forest thing :teehee: Also if they ever get found she will most definitely blame Celia

Val + Weston : It sounds good to me! I'd say pop-rock to rock probably. I (personally) don't know much about music but he enjoys Beatles, Queen and Neil Diamond music (I also have a playlist, but spotify is unavailable in my country so I can't send a link). It's called "HNZ - Valentine A." if you ever want to look for it on Spotify.

Alexis and Harper - Yes, this sounds perfect! Her refusal to apologize would probably bother Harper and might even make her angry, which very rarely happens I'm so excited. Would Alexis approach her outright (it's pretty obvious she has a muggle background, from her muggle clothing to her refusal to use a quill in class), or do you need Harper to ask a dumb oblivious-to-magic question?

It would be better if Harper asked a question because Alexis wouldn't out right approach someone for not reason.

Zachariah and Celia - Ooh, can you tell me a bit more about his interests? Depending on how his "whatever" attitude came off, she could either be dismissive or annoyed that everything seems to come easier to him.

Zachariah loves quidditch and all things quidditch. He has somewhat of an interest in fashion but likes to keep things funky. He loves reading as well when he doesn't play quidditch he is reading. His attitude is more like if someone thinks they are better than him then he like brushes them off and would probably tell them to get their head out of the clouds. That is because of his slightly superior opinion of himself. And he always looks like he is bored with people and life. I thought that might do nicely for a rivalry

Chloë and Harper - Ah yes, forever happy to do more mentor-y stuff with them! I know we have their current thread, which I'm determined to finish before Harper actually has to choose classes, so maybe at some point later in the semester they run across each other on the pitch, and Chloë gives her flying tips? If I ever get a crush situation sorted out for her, also happy to make her go to Chloë for advice.

Isaiah and Weston - Considering Isaiah is like one of two requited friendships Weston has, yes, we should definitely develop their relationship more. A jam session sounds fun! We should probably have them become closer friends before we try tearing them apart haha (Weston will also be very sad)

Ivelisse and Celia - They actually sound pretty similar in that Celia also doesn't really enjoy studying but she does it because she thinks studying -> good grades -> good job -> power. Like, she wants to be the best but she also wants to have a fun social life. So academic rivals and maybe frenemies (??) in the future? But first, we should probably see how they get along in a first-night-in-the-dorms thread since Celia will be incredibly negative and kind of miserable to be around tbh.

Yess, love the flying idea! I'll put that on my list for a bit later in the upcoming semester.

For Weston & Isaiah, yes definitely have them become better friends before they could even get into some sort of friend. I could start something for them if you want?

Celia and Ivelisse sound so similar in the whole wanting to be the best but at the same time wanting to have fun lol, definitely curious to see how they get along (eventually). I figure we could just do an open first year girls dorm topic? I feel like their whole dorm vibe is going to be one big competition (since I believe @Mélusine de Valériane also wants to be the best) so that will be something.

Hey Ana so i have some idea of dynamics if you're interested :teehee:

CELIA+MALKIN : Malkin is a very ambitious and quite arrogant person, but she knows how to recognize the potential in someone and is quite fun to be around. I can imagine her trying to help Celia get kicked out, taking her to wreak havoc throughout Hogwarts, so that she is one less adversary within the institution (and maybe finally, she wouldn't want her to leave at the end) + Malkin on one side very fashionable even if she doesn't always have the most sumptuous clothes, she always takes pleasure in preparing outfits.

Yess, love the flying idea! I'll put that on my list for a bit later in the upcoming semester.

For Weston & Isaiah, yes definitely have them become better friends before they could even get into some sort of friend. I could start something for them if you want?

Celia and Ivelisse sound so similar in the whole wanting to be the best but at the same time wanting to have fun lol, definitely curious to see how they get along (eventually). I figure we could just do an open first year girls dorm topic? I feel like their whole dorm vibe is going to be one big competition (since I believe @Mélusine de Valériane also wants to be the best) so that will be something.
And Marijke's idea of having a first year dorm with Melusine,Celia and Ivelisse would be insane in term of fun I mean I can already feel the amount of rivalry. :teehee:
Because MELUSINE is also a ambitous character she want to suceed in every aspects and things can escalated quickly if she does not reach her goal (it is better to have her on your side XD) but she can be cold as first but is nice when she wants ,also she is the queen of sarcasm. (Then she has nothing against friendly rivalry ... as long as she keeps a certain lead over her opponents).

Dmitri + Harper : Yes! I think we could make use of the profile posts thing often for short interactions and stuff. I like the idea of Dmitri not knowing what a pencil is, it would just blow his mind away that such an object exists.

Mirim + Celia : Most definitely, they just happened to both be there on the same day at the same time and end up going in together. Mirim will probably unknowingly annoy Celia throughout their whole forest thing :teehee: Also if they ever get found she will most definitely blame Celia

Val + Weston : It sounds good to me! I'd say pop-rock to rock probably. I (personally) don't know much about music but he enjoys Beatles, Queen and Neil Diamond music (I also have a playlist, but spotify is unavailable in my country so I can't send a link). It's called "HNZ - Valentine A." if you ever want to look for it on Spotify.

Dmitri and Harper - I've been wanting to do more with the profile post system, so that sounds good. For an initial thread, I will make sure Harper has as many muggle objects on her as possible lol

Mirim and Celia - Well, the whole point for Celia is to get found so she will jump at the chance to take the blame :p But yes, I'm looking forward to Celia being miserable!

Val and Weston - I think their music taste might overlap a bit, but I'll be sure to toss in a whole rant about why folk is better as soon as I find some good folk artists from the time.

I know we currently have the Lillith/Harper thread (though I think that can be over within the next one or two rounds of posting), so maybe we pick one or two of these thread ideas to start with? Do you have any preference?

It would be better if Harper asked a question because Alexis wouldn't out right approach someone for not reason.

Zachariah loves quidditch and all things quidditch. He has somewhat of an interest in fashion but likes to keep things funky. He loves reading as well when he doesn't play quidditch he is reading. His attitude is more like if someone thinks they are better than him then he like brushes them off and would probably tell them to get their head out of the clouds. That is because of his slightly superior opinion of himself. And he always looks like he is bored with people and life. I thought that might do nicely for a rivalry

Alexis and Harper - I can do that. Do you have a preference as to where on the Hogwarts campus we set the thread?

Zachariah and Celia - Well Celia definitely thinks she's better than everyone else, so telling her to get her head out of the clouds would just make her angry lol. Definitely happy to throw them together and see what happens! Do you want to start this, and I'll start the other? I can make Celia appear anywhere in Obsidian Harbour (if we say it's the week before the start of school) or on the Hogwarts campus.

That would be great, thank you! ^_^ Feel free to just tag Weston's account in the post

And Marijke's idea of having a first year dorm with Melusine,Celia and Ivelisse would be insane in term of fun I mean I can already feel the amount of rivalry. :teehee:
Because MELUSINE is also a ambitous character she want to suceed in every aspects and things can escalated quickly if she does not reach her goal (it is better to have her on your side XD) but she can be cold as first but is nice when she wants ,also she is the queen of sarcasm. (Then she has nothing against friendly rivalry ... as long as she keeps a certain lead over her opponents).

Unless someone else starts something sooner, I can post an open thread in the dorm later tonight. I can't wait for their room to turn into a toxic, competitive mess

EDIT: Here's the link to a dorm thread!

And Janna, Celia can also be very sarcastic, so I'm looking forward to all the snarking they do at each other in the future!

CELIA+MALKIN : Malkin is a very ambitious and quite arrogant person, but she knows how to recognize the potential in someone and is quite fun to be around. I can imagine her trying to help Celia get kicked out, taking her to wreak havoc throughout Hogwarts, so that she is one less adversary within the institution (and maybe finally, she wouldn't want her to leave at the end) + Malkin on one side very fashionable even if she doesn't always have the most sumptuous clothes, she always takes pleasure in preparing outfits.

I love the idea of someone trying to get rid of Celia so there's less competition. Malkin sounds like someone Celia would like, so what if they became friends (with the understanding that they won't be rivals since Celia would leave soon) and then whoops, looks like she's staying and they have to navigate that?

Last edited:
Alexis and Harper - I can do that. Do you have a preference as to where on the Hogwarts campus we set the thread?
I have no preferences feel free to post wherever you feel like (Just not in Gryffindor lol =)) )
Zachariah and Celia - Well Celia definitely thinks she's better than everyone else, so telling her to get her head out of the clouds would just make her angry lol. Definitely happy to throw them together and see what happens! Do you want to start this, and I'll start the other? I can make Celia appear anywhere in Obsidian Harbour (if we say it's the week before the start of school) or on the Hogwarts campus.
I can start this one I don't mind This looks like it will be very fun... Let's do before Hogwarts to establish something... I don't know if you want and open thread but I will @ the character.

Last edited:
Dmitri and Harper - I've been wanting to do more with the profile post system, so that sounds good. For an initial thread, I will make sure Harper has as many muggle objects on her as possible lol

Mirim and Celia - Well, the whole point for Celia is to get found so she will jump at the chance to take the blame :p But yes, I'm looking forward to Celia being miserable!

Val and Weston - I think their music taste might overlap a bit, but I'll be sure to toss in a whole rant about why folk is better as soon as I find some good folk artists from the time.

I know we currently have the Lillith/Harper thread (though I think that can be over within the next one or two rounds of posting), so maybe we pick one or two of these thread ideas to start with? Do you have any preference?

All sounds good! I think we could start with Mirim & Celia thread pretty soon, I could start one up as soon as I get some things straightened out. For the rest, I think we could distribute it around the first semester a little. Would you know where we could find a radio in Hogwarts?

Also, yep! I think the Lillith/Harper we've got right now could be done in a few rounds of posting :)

Hi Ana, nice to meet you!

Jaewon is a muggleborn, fresh out of Asia. Never been exposed to magic before this, he gets overwhelmed by his new environment, but he is still eager to learn as much as he can about magic. I think he would be fascinated by Celia wanting to get out of school and return home asap? To him, why want to leave when we’re learning so many interesting things?

He also likes to crochet and do embroidery. This may interest Celia fashion-wise, and he can crochet her a new scarf/dress/shawl.

Hi Kadi!

Nikko and Harper - Yes, I'd love for them to continue their friendship, and we can definitely establish that they practice together regularly. We could do a thread set after one of their practice sessions? Or expand their friendship outside of sports and have them hang out somewhere else in the castle? I think she appreciates his vibe.

Poppy and Harper - If Poppy does another muggleborn support group meeting, Harper would definitely join! I feel like she's at the point where her old friendships are fraying since she has to constantly lie all the time, and she's growing apart from her siblings (who used to be her best friends). So it'd be nice for her to talk to someone who just gets it. And Poppy seems like someone Harper would get along with anyways.

Indira and Weston - As far as Weston is concerned, they are friends :p And he's happy to continue bugging her I think she still owes him video footage of the man-eating eel and try and get her to hang out with him. I think he might have some tutoring help lined up for the moment, but come exam season, he will be desperate and will definitely go to her for help.

Micha and Weston - Yes, these two sound perfect! Weston would definitely cheer him on from afar, and he'd want to hear all about America. I hope Micha is ready for many exclamation points and words in all caps.

Caleb and Celia - Definitely down to thread them together since they're in the same year/house. Maybe Caleb catches her while she's trying to sneak out the common room after curfew and decides to follow her? She actually does not like troublemakers or breaking rules, so I could picture him having fun on their excursion while she is just absolutely miserable and desperately hoping a prefect or professor will show up.

Indira and Celia - This sounds like it could go very bad, very quickly. On the other hand, Celia might keep herself in check juuuust long enough to try and get some useful information about classes/Hogwarts from Indira. Either way, yes, definitely up for a fragile friendship since Celia is going to want to surround herself with other similarly ambitious people after she spends several weeks with degenerates (her words).

Nikko x Harper: I think something outside of sports would be nice to flesh out their friendship a bit more. Don't have any specific ideas at the moment, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Poppy x Harper: Cool! I think we could start with the meeting an go from there if she wants to talk some more.

Indira x Weston: Yes, perfect. She does. She's "working on it". Maybe she's studying hard for a test and he just keeps asking her questions about other subjects and she gets progressively more frustrated? haha

Micha x Weston: Their letters are just !!! back and forth. Sounds great.

Caleb x Celia: He would for sure follow her if he thought she was up to something and turn it into an "adventure" as they get lost immediately. I can also see him generally pestering her here and there after the fact, and being oblivious to her distaste for him despite their "bonding" experience haha.

Indira x Celia: Definitely a volatile combo. Indi is ambitious but probably not as controlled as Celia would want in a friend/ally. She can be a bit messy with her emotions and isn't afraid to be transparent about the things. Maybe they could run into each other after Celia gets a bit more settled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back