Plot with me~

@Flynn North - I think you've already spotted the thread, but here is Eoin/Weston! Let me know if you need me to change anything.

I have no preferences feel free to post wherever you feel like (Just not in Gryffindor lol =)) )

I can start this one I don't mind This looks like it will be very fun... Let's do before Hogwarts to establish something... I don't know if you want and open thread but I will @ the character.

Great, I'll put the Alexis/Harper starter on my list. Will also reply to the Zachariah/Celia thread soon!

All sounds good! I think we could start with Mirim & Celia thread pretty soon, I could start one up as soon as I get some things straightened out. For the rest, I think we could distribute it around the first semester a little. Would you know where we could find a radio in Hogwarts?

Also, yep! I think the Lillith/Harper we've got right now could be done in a few rounds of posting :)

Sounds good, no rush on Mirim/Celia. Just tag Celia's account when it's up! Distributing the others around the first semester works well for me. I always imagined that the Student Lounge (plus the common rooms and maybe the Conglomerated Arts Room??) would have radios.

Hi Ana, nice to meet you!

Jaewon is a muggleborn, fresh out of Asia. Never been exposed to magic before this, he gets overwhelmed by his new environment, but he is still eager to learn as much as he can about magic. I think he would be fascinated by Celia wanting to get out of school and return home asap? To him, why want to leave when we’re learning so many interesting things?

He also likes to crochet and do embroidery. This may interest Celia fashion-wise, and he can crochet her a new scarf/dress/shawl.

Hi Seongjun, it's nice to meet you too! Welcome to HNZ! :D

Jaewon sounds very sweet, and Celia is... not. xD She's also very new to magic, so if you ever want to do some kind of topic where they're both facing some kind of new aspect of the magical world for the first time, let me know! She might find his questions a bit annoying but if he crocheted something for her, that would definitely temporarily mollify her irritation haha. She might even ask him to teach her how to embroider.

Nikko x Harper: I think something outside of sports would be nice to flesh out their friendship a bit more. Don't have any specific ideas at the moment, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Poppy x Harper: Cool! I think we could start with the meeting an go from there if she wants to talk some more.

Indira x Weston: Yes, perfect. She does. She's "working on it". Maybe she's studying hard for a test and he just keeps asking her questions about other subjects and she gets progressively more frustrated? haha

Micha x Weston: Their letters are just !!! back and forth. Sounds great.

Caleb x Celia: He would for sure follow her if he thought she was up to something and turn it into an "adventure" as they get lost immediately. I can also see him generally pestering her here and there after the fact, and being oblivious to her distaste for him despite their "bonding" experience haha.

Indira x Celia: Definitely a volatile combo. Indi is ambitious but probably not as controlled as Celia would want in a friend/ally. She can be a bit messy with her emotions and isn't afraid to be transparent about the things. Maybe they could run into each other after Celia gets a bit more settled?

Nikko and Harper - Hmm, some random ideas: catching up after break in the common room (if Popcorn is there, Harper will try to teach him tricks lol), running into each other in the kitchens while he stress bakes (I've always imagined Harper is there quite often to get ice for injuries after dumb stunts), trying to engorgio the miniscule waves at the lake so Nikko can surf (okay, that one was sports related). Also happy to think of other ideas or wait to do something a bit later in the semester.

Poppy and Harper - Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for it!

Indira and Weston - Pestering her while she's studying sounds perfect. He will be oblivious for far too long and very hurt if she ever (rightfully) snaps at him haha.

Micha and Weston - Exactly. I can start something, and it can be a slower-paced thread that we just let run for the semester?

Caleb and Celia - Haha I love the idea of him continuing to bother her after their little "adventure." She is not going to understand why all these troublemakers seem to take such delight in breaking the rules.

Indira and Celia - I think Celia's much more used to passive aggressive, kind of backhanded conflict, so Indira's more transparent approach should be interesting. And yeah, if we want to set them up for (initial) success, we should probably wait a bit. Besides, Celia's pretty intolerable right now.

Maybe for now, we do Micha/Weston and two of the others (Nikko/Harper, Indi/Weston, or Caleb/Celia)? And then save the rest for later. Any preferences?

Hi Seongjun, it's nice to meet you too! Welcome to HNZ! :D

Jaewon sounds very sweet, and Celia is... not. xD She's also very new to magic, so if you ever want to do some kind of topic where they're both facing some kind of new aspect of the magical world for the first time, let me know! She might find his questions a bit annoying but if he crocheted something for her, that would definitely temporarily mollify her irritation haha. She might even ask him to teach her how to embroider.

Thanks Ana!

I'm pretty new to RP, but practice makes perfect right? Jaewon needs to toughen himself up, he's a little on the innocent side and in his own delusional happy bubble. So Celia..could shake him up a bit.
I think that's a good plot idea! It could even be the most basic everyday stuff, like using a quill. I imagine Jaewon breaking many of them, enough for him to stuff a pillow he can use with the feather part 🤭 Jaewon's not very observant so he won't notice her being annoyed by his questions, so he might tire her out mentally, so much that she would want to stay in school now instead and learn a spell that could shut him up

Me! Me!

Weston x Jordie: Bestest buddies. Yes. We've had a few music threads, so I have a proposition: They fight. Jordie will come running back very quickly and cry and apologize because he is very much a lover and not a fighter; any kind of argument and he will run back crying and apologizing and will cuddle for ages. Soft boy.
Harper x Casper: If you want unrequited crushes I have Cas, who needs friends, and is absolutely gay.

Hi Ana!

First of all, I think we could throw Ivy and Harper together again, since they definitely don't get along and it's funny :r right now she kind of sees Harper as Blake's lackey, which could be fun to point out to her.

I also think we could throw her and my pureblood Natalia together. She has the classic pureblood mentality and definitely thinks her beng a pureblood makes her better than others.

Louis is a troublemaker Celia could link up with. I could see him being intrigued by her, or amused xD though he'd also think she's a nerd for being so serious about her classes.

Nikko and Harper - Hmm, some random ideas: catching up after break in the common room (if Popcorn is there, Harper will try to teach him tricks lol), running into each other in the kitchens while he stress bakes (I've always imagined Harper is there quite often to get ice for injuries after dumb stunts), trying to engorgio the miniscule waves at the lake so Nikko can surf (okay, that one was sports related). Also happy to think of other ideas or wait to do something a bit later in the semester.

Poppy and Harper - Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for it!

Indira and Weston - Pestering her while she's studying sounds perfect. He will be oblivious for far too long and very hurt if she ever (rightfully) snaps at him haha.

Micha and Weston - Exactly. I can start something, and it can be a slower-paced thread that we just let run for the semester?

Caleb and Celia - Haha I love the idea of him continuing to bother her after their little "adventure." She is not going to understand why all these troublemakers seem to take such delight in breaking the rules.

Indira and Celia - I think Celia's much more used to passive aggressive, kind of backhanded conflict, so Indira's more transparent approach should be interesting. And yeah, if we want to set them up for (initial) success, we should probably wait a bit. Besides, Celia's pretty intolerable right now

Maybe for now, we do Micha/Weston and two of the others (Nikko/Harper, Indi/Weston, or Caleb/Celia)? And then save the rest for later. Any preferences?
AAAA those are all very good ideas for Nikko and Harper! Wouldn't mind doing them all at some point but I think starting with a catch up and cat time would be a great place to start. And I agree with splitting them up like that and taking our time with Weston and Micha. Maybe we can start with Nikko/Harper and Caleb/Celia??

I can start something with Nikko if you want to take the other one??

Thanks Ana!

I'm pretty new to RP, but practice makes perfect right? Jaewon needs to toughen himself up, he's a little on the innocent side and in his own delusional happy bubble. So Celia..could shake him up a bit.
I think that's a good plot idea! It could even be the most basic everyday stuff, like using a quill. I imagine Jaewon breaking many of them, enough for him to stuff a pillow he can use with the feather part 🤭 Jaewon's not very observant so he won't notice her being annoyed by his questions, so he might tire her out mentally, so much that she would want to stay in school now instead and learn a spell that could shut him up

Celia can certainly shake things up haha. So her mother (who is a muggleborn who left the magical world behind) has actually been feeding her information about magic for the past few weeks, and Celia has a vague theoretical understanding of magical culture and norms. But she hasn't really seen magic in practice, and there are definitely major gaps in her knowledge. So all that is to say, she would know about basic stuff like quills, but we could still find a way to make basic magic new for both of them. Also if Jaewon is hopeless enough and nice enough, she might even take pity on him and try to pass along some of her rudimentary knowledge in a very hush-hush-don't-tell-anyone-I-told-you-this way.

Me! Me!

Weston x Jordie: Bestest buddies. Yes. We've had a few music threads, so I have a proposition: They fight. Jordie will come running back very quickly and cry and apologize because he is very much a lover and not a fighter; any kind of argument and he will run back crying and apologizing and will cuddle for ages. Soft boy.
Harper x Casper: If you want unrequited crushes I have Cas, who needs friends, and is absolutely gay.

Jess!!

Jordie and Weston - Yes, of course. The bestest of buddies. Did you have any initial thoughts on what they could fight over? Also if Jordie immediately comes running back to apologize, Weston will learn absolutely nothing lol.

Casper and Harper - Ooh, this is interesting. On one hand, I wonder if he might be a bit too shy for Harper. She tends to befriend more social and active people. But I'm down to throw them together and see what happens (and if they do become friends, Harper can develop an unrequited crush)

Hi Ana!

First of all, I think we could throw Ivy and Harper together again, since they definitely don't get along and it's funny :r right now she kind of sees Harper as Blake's lackey, which could be fun to point out to her.

I also think we could throw her and my pureblood Natalia together. She has the classic pureblood mentality and definitely thinks her beng a pureblood makes her better than others.

Louis is a troublemaker Celia could link up with. I could see him being intrigued by her, or amused xD though he'd also think she's a nerd for being so serious about her classes.

Hey Daphne!

Ivy and Harper - Yes! It's about time they have a one-on-one interaction. In some ways, she totally is Blake's lackey (I mean, Ivy's rudeness to Blake is like 90% of the reason why Harper even actively dislikes Ivy in the first place), so Ivy should definitely point that out. Maybe we do something in the dorms where Harper can't escape and avoid Ivy?

Natalia and Harper - I'm definitely happy to thread these two. Harper hasn't really encountered blood prejudice first-hand, so it should be fun to see how she deals with it. Did you have initial thoughts on how they might meet? (If you don't, I can try and think of something). Where in Hogwarts/on the grounds does Natalia usually hang out?

Louis and Celia - I'm very down for these two to link up though she will likely find him annoying haha. She actually won't be a nerd for the first half of the semester since she's skipping every class in an attempt to fail out of Hogwarts. I point that out because I saw that Louis likes Quidditch. And Celia needs to teach herself how to fly. And the only thing preventing them from taking over the skies is a school broom shed that could easily be broken into... :r (Or we could get them into some other kind of trouble! I'm down for anything!)

(On a related note, I saw on your PD that Jasper needs someone to pull a prank with. If you're looking for a one-off interaction and if he would be willing to work with a first year, Celia will gladly help him and/or take all the blame for him.)

AAAA those are all very good ideas for Nikko and Harper! Wouldn't mind doing them all at some point but I think starting with a catch up and cat time would be a great place to start. And I agree with splitting them up like that and taking our time with Weston and Micha. Maybe we can start with Nikko/Harper and Caleb/Celia??

I can start something with Nikko if you want to take the other one??

That sounds good! I'll add Weston/Micha and Caleb/Celia to my list, and I'll let you know when they're up ^_^

Hey Daphne!

Ivy and Harper - Yes! It's about time they have a one-on-one interaction. In some ways, she totally is Blake's lackey (I mean, Ivy's rudeness to Blake is like 90% of the reason why Harper even actively dislikes Ivy in the first place), so Ivy should definitely point that out. Maybe we do something in the dorms where Harper can't escape and avoid Ivy?

Natalia and Harper - I'm definitely happy to thread these two. Harper hasn't really encountered blood prejudice first-hand, so it should be fun to see how she deals with it. Did you have initial thoughts on how they might meet? (If you don't, I can try and think of something). Where in Hogwarts/on the grounds does Natalia usually hang out?

Louis and Celia - I'm very down for these two to link up though she will likely find him annoying haha. She actually won't be a nerd for the first half of the semester since she's skipping every class in an attempt to fail out of Hogwarts. I point that out because I saw that Louis likes Quidditch. And Celia needs to teach herself how to fly. And the only thing preventing them from taking over the skies is a school broom shed that could easily be broken into... :r (Or we could get them into some other kind of trouble! I'm down for anything!)

(On a related note, I saw on your PD that Jasper needs someone to pull a prank with. If you're looking for a one-off interaction and if he would be willing to work with a first year, Celia will gladly help him and/or take all the blame for him.)
Yess Ivy and Harper would be fun in the dorms. We could start with that?

I'm keen for Natalia and Harper too, but I'm thinking we might be better off doing either her or Ivy first, since I feel like the topics will feel a bit similar.

Louis and Celia sounds fun, I think he'd definitely be down breaking into the broom shed with her and showing off how well he can fly.

I like the idea of Celia and Jasper too. I imagine after seven years he might have a bit of a reputation at Hogwarts for being a troublemaker, so maybe she could go to him?

@Samantha Jacobs - Here's the Valencia/Weston thread! Let me know if you need me to change anything.

@Alexis Rodes King - Here's the Alexis/Harper thread! Let me know if you need me to change anything.

@Poppy Perkins - Here's the Caleb/Celia thread! Let me know if you need me to change anything. I'm still working on the Micha/Weston letter thread.

Yess Ivy and Harper would be fun in the dorms. We could start with that?

I'm keen for Natalia and Harper too, but I'm thinking we might be better off doing either her or Ivy first, since I feel like the topics will feel a bit similar.

Louis and Celia sounds fun, I think he'd definitely be down breaking into the broom shed with her and showing off how well he can fly.

I like the idea of Celia and Jasper too. I imagine after seven years he might have a bit of a reputation at Hogwarts for being a troublemaker, so maybe she could go to him?
Starting with Ivy/Harper and waiting on Natalia/Harper sounds good to me. Do you want to start that or should I?

Hahaha, Celia might be nicer to Louis if he helps her fly :r Do you want to do this now or wait until flying classes start? I can make it work either way for Celia.

Yup, Celia could definitely seek Jasper out. Not sure what your thread load looks like, but I could start something for them in the common room sometime soon? Or we could wait a bit.

Starting with Ivy/Harper and waiting on Natalia/Harper sounds good to me. Do you want to start that or should I?

Hahaha, Celia might be nicer to Louis if he helps her fly :r Do you want to do this now or wait until flying classes start? I can make it work either way for Celia.

Yup, Celia could definitely seek Jasper out. Not sure what your thread load looks like, but I could start something for them in the common room sometime soon? Or we could wait a bit.
What if you start Ivy/Harper, I start Celia/Louis, and you do the Celia and Jasper once since she'd be seeking him out? But there's no rush to do that one (so don't do too much if it's too much)

@Poppy Perkins - Here is Micha/Weston! Let me know if I need to change anything.

What if you start Ivy/Harper, I start Celia/Louis, and you do the Celia and Jasper once since she'd be seeking him out? But there's no rush to do that one (so don't do too much if it's too much)

Thanks for starting Celia/Louis! I'll get Ivy/Harper up soon and will probably wait another week or so before starting Jasper/Celia. I should hopefully be faster now that my threads set over the break have closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back