Oops I wasn't going to do this

Louis probably would, they're classmates so I imagine they're aware of each other.

That's fine for Isadora & Carter!

Emery probably wouldn't approach tbh, he's kind of a londer.

Emrys and Penelope sounds good haha, but maybe a bit later so for now we have 2 each?

Am happy to say Ezra and Zerrin are friends, I doubt they RPed much because I've neglected Ezra last year but I think they interacted in a dorm thread or two.

I could start Louis and Charlie and Emery and Emrys and maybe you could start the other two? (Isadora & Carter and Ezra and Zerrin) and we save Emrys and Penny for later?
I'm in

Hi Mia!

Sounds good, do you want to wait until Halloween for something with them or do something earlier?

I think in Ezra's eyes, hanging out with an older student is still cool, especially one who plays guitar. Could definitely do some jamming together!

Anisha also loves books, so she could bond with Hugo? She's a lot more outgoing than him, maybe she'll take him under her wing a bit?
gosh sorry for not replying.

Gwen/Sky. maybe something beforehand. maybe gwen could really try her best to pull sky down. maybe show a couple of her true colours. give sky the motivation for the costume. but defiantly something at Halloween. "at least i am comfortable in my own skin. and don't have to live behind a mask all the time"

Ezra/Sky. sounds good. would you like me to start something. maybe leave it open to see who else wants to join in and jam?

Anisha/Hugo: Yes yes. maybe he could be reading a book she likes or wants to read, or vice versa. and they could bond over recommendations.

which would you like me to start?

Those all sound good! Do you want to do all 3 now?
Whoops, I thought I replied to this, I guess I didn't, but yesss i would be keen to do those three! Which ones did you wanna start? I can do the ones that are left over :)

gosh sorry for not replying.

Gwen/Sky. maybe something beforehand. maybe gwen could really try her best to pull sky down. maybe show a couple of her true colours. give sky the motivation for the costume. but defiantly something at Halloween. "at least i am comfortable in my own skin. and don't have to live behind a mask all the time"

Ezra/Sky. sounds good. would you like me to start something. maybe leave it open to see who else wants to join in and jam?

Anisha/Hugo: Yes yes. maybe he could be reading a book she likes or wants to read, or vice versa. and they could bond over recommendations.

which would you like me to start?
Do you mind starting two? No rush, but I'm already a bit up to my ears in plots @_@, I could start Anisha and Hugo?

Whoops, I thought I replied to this, I guess I didn't, but yesss i would be keen to do those three! Which ones did you wanna start? I can do the ones that are left over :)
I said 3 but there were 4 plots, we lost Nolan and Louis along the way.

Should we each do two? I can do Louis and Nolan and Emery and Josh maybe?

I said 3 but there were 4 plots, we lost Nolan and Louis along the way.

Should we each do two? I can do Louis and Nolan and Emery and Josh maybe?
Sweet as! I can do the other two! :D

Sorry I was caught up on a project and with returning to work so does my muse (in procrastination)! I am down for two or three threads, yes make poor Aine feel insecure because I am being horrible to her and I'm happy for either of the others. I think I'm happy with Michael atm if you want something pleasant with Penelope or Dahlia is about to have some preteen angst (i can't resist melodrama I guess) but is probably at least starting out in a better frame of mind at first/could be politely cheered up with some friendship. Up to you!

(Sorry it's a bit of word vomit my brain is re engaging)

Do you mind starting two? No rush, but I'm already a bit up to my ears in plots @_@, I could start Anisha and Hugo?
Sure. We can postpone one of them if you would like. Otherwise I will get them started in the next couple of days.

Sorry I was caught up on a project and with returning to work so does my muse (in procrastination)! I am down for two or three threads, yes make poor Aine feel insecure because I am being horrible to her and I'm happy for either of the others. I think I'm happy with Michael atm if you want something pleasant with Penelope or Dahlia is about to have some preteen angst (i can't resist melodrama I guess) but is probably at least starting out in a better frame of mind at first/could be politely cheered up with some friendship. Up to you!

(Sorry it's a bit of word vomit my brain is re engaging)
So Aine & Gwen

Do you mean you don't want a Michael thread atm or that you do?

I think we were talking about Dahlia and Anisha and not Penelope, right? I'd be happy to do a thread with them if that's what you meant.

Sure. We can postpone one of them if you would like. Otherwise I will get them started in the next couple of days.
We could start them now, I'm going to try to keep up and stay on top of things

For Carter and Isadora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back