NaNoWriMo 2019

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Hey HNZ!

It is November 1st (for my timezone and many others), which means that National November Writing Month has begun! I know I am participating, and from credible resources, Teigan is too. Is anyone else doing it? Are you excited, nervous, prepared, unprepared? I am doing a complete rewrite of my first novel so I am half way prepared (though changing some characters, adding one or two, etc).

I'm not sure about this. You always need good patient ^^. I sometimes wanted to do that, but still afraid. You like it do that? :)

I am not, but will be here to cheer you all on. Best of luck to anyone joining in this year!

Oh my gosh I completely forgot to prepare xD

I'm writing draft one of a book already, slowly, so I might see if I can participate by getting it finished!!

I'm not sure about this. You always need good patient ^^. I sometimes wanted to do that, but still afraid. You like it do that? :)
The hardest part for me is prioritising quantity over quality!! NaNoWriMo is great for getting over perfectionism (first drafts are never amazing anyways) but it also terrifies me to write with abandon :lol:
You should give it a go though, you have nothing to lose!! ^_^

This is the first year since 2014 that I'm not going to attempt this at all :( I'm sad but I know I just don't have time this year. I'll be cheering you guys on!

I've decided to sign up like a Fool, though I've got pretty low expectations considering how unwilling my brain has been to write the last couple of months and how behind I am on HNZ. I've been planning my novel since May though, so gonna give it a go at least. (Day 1 has.... gone Poorly, let's say, so I'm off to a great start @_@ )

Really frustrated by the new site, they've completely overhauled everything and it's pretty much unuseable. I'm really glad I'm not a Municipal Liason anymore, can't imagine trying to moderate when I can barely figure out how to reply to forum threads... really makes me appreciate how breezy HNZ's move to Xenforo was! :wub:

Teigan may now not be...at least she wasn't as of this morning.

I found the new layout jarring but I suppose I'll get used to it. Buddies anyone?

I did it and won :lol: and I forgot to tell anyone I’d done it until like days later :lol::lol::lol:

Hahahah oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back