Midsummer Werewolf

I think for now it's best to just see who's active and posting, since we can't really accuse xD

RIP Zach xD

The start is always so difficult :erm: there's not much we can do yet

Ditto, Daphne. I hate this part.

I don't know, I've always seen that this is the most telling part of the game!

Gone too soon *brushes away tear*

I've never had any success guessing wolves from the first day, Teigs D:

Gonna draw up a roles list! This might not be correct so someone might want to double check it =))
Roles said:
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Dire wolf
Cursed
Sorceress
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Seer
Bodyguard
Ghost
Mayor
Spellcaster
Hunter
Players said:
[ul]
[li]Professor Katherine Alicastell</LI>
[li]James Cade
[li]Amber Chou Wilson
[li]Professor Sloane Stark
[li]Amy Rosemary
[li]Professor Monty Pendleton
[li]Ainsley Lynch
[li]Samuel Phillips
[li]Georgiana Night
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton - Villager
[li]Professor Wren Louise
[li]Evelyn Manning
[li] Lyra Potter
[li] Sara Moon
[li]Aurora Night
[li]Professor Kida Frost
[li]Rama Mowry
[li]Geovanna Volt
<LI>[li]Marisol Woods
[/li][/ul]

R.I.P. Zach

:unsure:

RIP Zach.

Like everyone else has said so far, this is the hardest part so I guess all we can do is wait.

Poor Zach.

I'm waiting to see who else is around.

At least we only sort of lost someone. Zach is more handicapped than dead :p

I like tables.
So I took Claires role list and I think its right. I added a villager because not including the ghost role,
there were only 18 listed for 19 players, and the ghost is a tack-on role to whoever died first.
NameRole
Professor Katherine Alicastell-
James Cade-
Amber Chou Wilson-
Professor Sloane Stark-
Amy Rosemary-
Professor Monty Pendleton-
Ainsley Lynch-
Samuel Phillips-
Georgiana Night-
Professor Justin CliffetonGhost / Villager
Professor Wren Louise-
Evelyn Manning-
Lyra Potter-
Sara Moon-
Aurora Night-
Professor Kida Frost -
Rama Mowry-
Geovanna Volt-
Marisol Woods-

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Dire wolf
Cursed
Sorceress

Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Seer
Bodyguard
Mayor
Spellcaster
Hunter

Ghost

Since Zach is now the Ghost doesn't that mean he can communicate with one Letter today? Maybe his input can help us like the ghost did the last game lol

Professor Sloane Stark said:
I don't know, I've always seen that this is the most telling part of the game!
The beginning is usually too random since we have basically nothing to go off of, I'm interested how a first round could possibly be telling/helpful?

People scrounge for leads and in my opinion it is those who try the most who seem to be the least invested.

This is the first time playing on here so I have no input right now.

People scrounge for leads and in my opinion it is those who try the most who seem to be the least invested.
Oh like they have nothing to lose? That makes sense I guess. But I see both sides, since they're presumably the innocent ones why not try to save as many people as they can you know?

I feel like usually when I observe these games I'm more "aware" since I'm on the outside but now that I'm playing I feel clueless xD

What happens if no one votes?? Wait are we even voting to lynch someone rn? :lol:

I always feel like I know everything if I'm either dead or not participating :lol:
We can vote now, but I don't think we have to. If no votes are made, I don't think anyone dies during this day phase, but it differs from game to game.

I actually agree, when I'm not playing it's like watching a scary movie where I yell at the screen "don't lynch that person they're innocent!" and yeah xD

I actually agree, when I'm not playing it's like watching a scary movie where I yell at the screen "don't lynch that person they're innocent!" and yeah xD
Omg yes - like when you are watching something and you know what's going on but the people involved don't xD I hate when that happens.

If we lynch someone now, it will be random and from previous rounds it never turns out well :lol:

I'm not a fan of not voting, but last time I was a little aggressive about this and it didn't work out too well so I'm going to think a bit more xD I just feel like not voting at all gives the werewolves more time to pick us off while we don't do anything, while there's at least a chance to get someone with lynching. But it does rarely go well for the village at the same time, as has been pointed out. :unsure:

You were, I was so sure you were a wolf last time xD
I don't think its fair to say we aren't doing anything, when there are villagers with abilities that benefit the group - i.e the Seer. Less of us dying gives them more time to suss people out, and means the wolves have less of a chance of killing our important roles off. We're just as likely to lynch a guardian/seer/etc at this point as we are of getting a wolf :p

Since nobody will die if nobody votes, I'm also cool to just wait and see what happens. Seems like a better idea to not lynch anyone in the beginning, rather than lynch someone off at random and find out that their role could have been useful later =))

I'm a bit wary of not voting generally, but since day one is always so random I'm okay with waiting.

The first day always sucks. I'm happy to just wait and see like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back