Malfoy Manor

Liz glared daggers at Lucius. "How flattering of you, my favorite grandfather." She spat at him, upon completing the sentence.

Liz writhed around a bit, and punched Garett, hoping he'd be forced to let go of her hair.

Estrella's hands curled up into fists. She was angry; not angry at Liz, but at everything right now. She wanted to wipe the smirk off all the men's faces, but she was quite powerless without a wand.
"How in the world do you know my father?" she seethed.

"Ouch," Garett laughed. "That really hurt, Miss Malfoy. I think that you should apologize." He released both girls, where they fell to the ground, but they were going nowhere..

Estrella glared pins and needles, awaiting an answer for her question.

Lucius looked down his nose at Estrella. "Old friends." he said simply. "We share intrests."

Lucius laughed at Liz, her spit landing next to his shoe. "You're a very lucky girl. If that had hit my shoe, you'd suddenly be aware of what pain was."

Estrella glared at Lucius. "Old cohorts, huh? Buddies until the very end? Can you answer this? Why do you care whether he finds me or not?"

She stood next to Liz, eyeing the cane that Lucius carried. That could do some damage, and she was very wary of his threat. Suddenly she wondered how he had come to have to use that cane in the first place.

Lucius's eyes twinkled a bit. "Let's just say that the two of you together," he gestured at Liz and Estrella, "are priceless. To both your father and I."

He picked his cane up off the ground, and yawned. "Not to mention, your father might have some plan for you. Family matters? I know not."

Garett sneered at Liz. "Unfortunately, that can't be arranged. However, you will apologize." He smirked "Imperio! Apologize to me, immediately."

Liz suddenly felt light as air. All I have to do is apologize! That's easy enough. she thought. Her face scrunched up, No, this is just the spell. She fought her internal battle for several moments before turning to Garett.

"Sorry" she spat out, glaring. The spell lifted, and she continued glaring. "Well, looks like we'll be okay afterall. The ministry can sense when people cast an unforgivable."

Lucius laughed at the short scene. His granddaughter always refused to show weakness. Draco had told him of that much. He was quite happy with Garett's actions.

"On the contrary, we have barriors up. Wards that prevent the ministry from seeing or sensing anything out of the manor." he laughed. "I guess that means no one's coming to save you. So sorry."

(((OOC: Don't you think with all those powerful witches and wizards at the ministry, they should be able to sense at least unforgiveables anywhere, im sorry but barriers cast by 5 dont seem as powerful as a sensor thingy set up by thousands.... :blink: )))

((DARK MAGIXZ. doodoodoodoo. Or so I assume. I mean, the ministy didn't come running when voldemort had his followers cursing left and right ;P not to mention, in the graveyard, they used the spells, but Fudge still didn't believe it (spell-blockng!) =3 ))

Liz continued glaring at Garett. "That's fine then. We don't need anyone to save us. You're all going to be quite sorry, quite soon." her eyes stayed on Garett's, and if looks could kill...

Maybe Courtney will notice something is up when she doesn't get any letters from me this summer? she bit her lip, but held her shoulders up high. If nothing else, Alicia will know if we don't go back.

Estrella was ready to explode, she was so angry. Even she was ready to cast some unforgivable curses right now. "All I know is that my father didn't give a damn about me for ten years, and he has no reason to now." Her nostrils flared, fire burning in her eyes. "You'd have to do more than the Imperious Curse to hold us back." All of a sudden realizing what she had just said, she thought, Did I just say that? Stupid Stupid Stupid! She stood close by her friend, not wondering what in the world they had done to deserve this.

Lucius smiled maliciously. "Oh, things worse than Imperio are in this world, and can be arranged." He raised his wand, and then said, "Arcturus, do you think that the Cruciatus curse will hold their tongues?"

"Actually, as much as it would be enjoyed, I don't think that their dear fathers would appreciate it. Neither of them," Arcturus replied sternly.

Turning up his nose, Lucius replied coldly, "Back when the Death Eaters were actually a serious threat," he sneered at Arcturus, as Lucius was no longer an active death eater, "Crucio was used to impose lessons upon everyone. But I guess you two," he looked at the two angry girls, "Are getting off easy this time."

"Expect your father to be here within the week, Miss Drage," he sneered, "And yours also, dearest Elizabeth. I can't have you two escaping again." He laughed maliciously, and then said, "It's actually quite hilarious that you both ended up here. No one really had to do any actual work to find you!"

Unable to shut her mouth in time, Estrella blurted, "I call it laziness, if you ask me." Why must I make everything worse for myself? she wondered angrily.

"Always with the mouthiness!" Garett laughed. "Can't you ever be cooperative? You don't really know what's best for you."

"I agree," Lucius sneered. "But I've had enough of this schoolgirl babbling. Arcturus and Garett, return these two to their rooms immediately."

Liz continued glaring. "We'll save the 'mouthiness' for when we turn you in." she half-lunged at Lucius before she thought better of it.

"I can't say I'm as shocked as I'd like to be that father is involved in... whatever you're planning on doing. It's because of you and father that it was as hard as it was to get the wizengamot to listen to a word I had to say."

Liz turned to Estrella, and said plainly, "Don't worry. With the two of us, we'll get over what ever these little members of the skull-tattoo club are planning."

Liz grumbled to herself. We don't know what's good for us? Honestly, he's as thick as they come. What's good for us certainly isn't to be held captive by death eaters.

Estrella found it hard to surpress a snort at Liz's joke, earning her a slap across the face from Garett. Skull and tattoo club? That was genious. She would have congratulated Liz if the situation wasn't so dire. She grinned wickedly as she rubbed the red mark on her face, which stung enormously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back