Malfoy Manor

Garett hissed as he struck Estrella across the face, "You think that the Death Eaters are a joke, brats? You seem to underestimate your enemies."

"Well, you couldn't exactly call you guys a real threat anymore," Estrella snapped back, "Seeing as you've been gone for so long. You haven't done anything. Even now, you're hesitant to hurt us badly enough."

Where the heck was her bravery coming from? Smart aleck comments streamed out of her mouth constantly, and she was unable to surpress the flow.

Yet another two men and a sadistic looking woman appeared from around the corner, and the blond and most grizzled looking of them said, "You know, it's interesting, in the current situation, Estrella, you would consider your captors a joke."

"Half blood impudence, if you ask me," the Russian wizard next to him hissed. "You know, if you were my kid, you wouldn't even begin to know what pain was at the moment."

"Good thing I'm not your kid, then," Estrella snarled, "Because you're ugly as sin."
She continued to stare at the newly arrived blond wizard; where had she seen him before? She couldn't put a name to him, she just remembered his cold expression.

"Why, you little-" Vladmir couldn't finish the sentence, and simply pulled out his wand, pointed it at the girl and uttered, "Crucio!"
However, the spell was not successful, as his wrist was wrenched upward, the curse blasting into the ceiling. He turned to glare at Lief, and hissed, "What did you do that for, idiot?"

"Who's the idiot now?" Lief replied silently. "I thought that hurting unarmed children would be beneath you, Vladmir." He turned to look at Estrella. "You seem to recognize me. It's not a surprise that you don't remember who I am, as I haven't seen you since you were five."

Liz jumped up, and slapped Garett. "Don't touch her." she growled.

She spoke to every death eater present, venom oozing from her voice. "As charming as it is to meet you all, the next one of you to hurt Estrella is going to be the first one I kill once we're out of this situation."

Liz didn't try to remove them from the hall- Estrella might be about to learn something! But she would try to scare them. Eventually, they might see that her threat was quite serious.

"Has my little Lizzy grown up? Transitioned from playing in the sun without a care, to death threats?" Lucius smirked. "I'm almost proud."

"The only thing blocking my pride is that you were foolish enough not to include yourself in such a proclimation." he lifted his cane, and swung it at Liz.

Liz reacted with her beater-instincts, grabbing the cane before it could hit her. She kept her grip on it, as she glared even more acidly at Lucius. "You're the last person I want to be proud of me."

She released the cane, and continued glaring.

"I say we crucio them both right now, and throw them in the dungeons." he hissed. "They hardly deserve the pampering you're all shoving at them."

Liz smirked at Vladmir. "First of all, Estella's right. Thank merlin she's not your kid. I don't think anyone would get near her with a 10-foot pole until they got wind of her personality. Which, of course, you seem to lack as well as looks."

Her eyes darted around, noting their surroundings. "Second, if this is what you call pampering us, you're not only mental, but stupid as well."

Liz thought a joke or two would at least cheer Estrella up. Liz was, of course, a jokester.

"And third, get a bath. Your hair is terrible, and the rest of you is pretty vile."

Garett was about to hit the girl back, when he heard what she was saying to Vladmir. If he actually bathes, I'll ignore that slap. he thought, easily holding back any sort of recogniztion. If not, I'll return it later, ten-fold.

He looked down his nose at the two girls. "Let's just hope they're worth all this trouble." he said, manacingly.

Estrella ignored the rest of the situation, staring at the man named Lief. Yes, she remembered now.. He had come to her house to visit her dad a few times.. But she could not remember who his was. "Who exactly are you?" Estrella inquired of the man, smirking at Liz's bold joking. The air of the situation was getting very dark, although many were reluctant to really hurt her and her friend.

Lief smiled, although it was not exactly what you would call friendly. "Of course you wouldn't remember; Tristan is my younger half brother. So I guess that makes me your uncle."

Estrella could only nod a bit; like the relationship of Liz and her grandfather, there was no sympathy when he was a captor. She would not be expected to acknowledge supposed family when she was trapped like a mouse in the mercy of cats.

"I think you're all lunatics," she replied quietly.

"Oooo, what an insult," the woman who hadn't spoken yet mocked her sarcastically. "You really hit a nerve there."

She eyed the two girls, and then scrutinized them, "Tristan and Draco's brats? I really expected more of you."

Lucius was growing impatient. "I know it's wonderful that all of you are, how can I say it, bonding, but this is getting pretty annoying," he sneered. "Elizabeth, Miss Drage, any questionable actions from you will be reprimanded. Understood?" His face was glowering, especially at his granddaughter, who had caused him the most grief.

Liz nodded. He might be annoyed even more by her being cooperative. "Of course grandfather. Terribly sorry that we've caused you trouble." she gushed her words, as sickeningly sweet as she could manage. "What should we be doing then?"

(OOC: yay you're here! :lol: )

Estrella laughed quietly at Liz's attempt to annoy her grandfather. "Surely you can't be weak enough to have five different people guarding us?" she jeered, not really caring about anything at the moment.

"I'll show you weak," Vladmir snarled, jumping away from Lief, "CRUCIO!" He laughed as Estrella buckled onto the ground, screaming in torture. He could only administer pain for a moment, though, as Lief struck him in the back with the stunning spell.

Tears poured from Estrella's eyes as she screamed; it was definitely the worse pain she had ever felt in her life, and as the curse was released, she was still on the ground, gasping heavily from the aftershock. Her eyes were wild; Liz had a fighting chance of making her way through the fighting death eaters, if she was quick.

Liz jumped up, glaring daggers at Vladmir. Pulling herself up as tall as possible, she hissed. "Watch your back, for as long as you live." she narrowed her eyes.

She then dropped to the ground, and held Estrella. "It's okay..." she hugged her. "He didn't listen to my threat, and he'll regret it someday."

Lief put his foot on the small of Vladmir's back. The big Norwegian man would let him go nowhere. "Idiot- You just try to make things worse for yourself, don't you?" He was seriously considering stepping down hard enough to crack the bones in Vladmir's spine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back