Teigs
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Cherry Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Hi all,

sorry for disappearing. Basically what happened was I’ve been having a hard time with my Uncle’s death, and I’m still processing. He’d been living with us for near six months as we looked after him. My Uncle has been sick for years and recently he’d mentioned wanting to go into a home. We flat refused and moved him in with us. We were expecting it for a long time, but,we weren’t ready. He’d been doing well and was getting better, he was supposed to be discharged the day after he died so, we really weren’t expecting it.

Any way that’s what’s been going on, just trying to get through it. Please be patient with me.

I love you guys.
Teigs

Oh no, I hope you and your family are okay! Sending all my prayers and love to you and your family ❤️❤️

I'm so sorry to hear that Teigs, take your time getting back into things! ❤

So sorry to hear about this. Take your time coming back. You and your family are in my thoughts.

My sympathy for you and your family, Teigs. I've been trying to navigate grieving this month too and some days are harder than others. Please take your time and take care of yourself :hug:

Take your time and always know we are here for you.

Love you Teigs. Everyone understands needing to take time. You know where to find me if you need me <3

Love you Teig ❤️

All my love to you Teigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back