OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
So I wanted to update you all since many of you might have noticed a decent lack from me in the recent weeks. Life happens and happens when you don't think it will.

My dog has been pretty bad lately, she's old and just not feeling like the same puppy she once was so I've been spending a lot of my non-working hours with her. And on top of that I have to plan a dentist appointment which is my least favorite thing as my wisdom teeth have decided it's time for me to be wiser and they are painfully letting me know.

But basically don't be afraid to message me if I'm slacking in a rp with you, I may just have forgotten about it after looking at it last. I'm just lacking in the motivation area of rps at the moment, hopefully things will work out for the better soon and I'll be back to my old rping maniac self.

Oh nooo Steph, I'm sorry to hear you're going through so much right now :( Take care of yourself & don't worry about RP, everything will be right here when you're feeling better :hug:

Awwwh I'm so sorry to hear that Steph! Take care of yourself :wub:

Aw Steph I'm sorry to hear that! Take care of yourself, HNZ is here for you when you have time and energy to RP again!

Sorry about all that is happening! Our roleplays can wait until things are going better for you :wub: Always here to chat if you need to!

I hope things go ok with the dentist and your doggo. Take care!

Sorry to hear about all that Steph, hope things get better for you. :hug:

Hope that goes well :wub:

Good Luck!

Ah Steph! Don't worry about rp's. I hope it all goes well! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back