Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello all,

My life has been pretty chaotic the past few years, but recently I started a new job/program that is sitting at a computer all day learning software development, which means I'm usually tired of staring at a screen by the end of the work day. I also was just cast as a lead in a musical that starts rehearsals soon, which is exciting but time consuming.

Happy Dance GIF by Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Anyway, I put this out there to say that I really am trying to keep up with things, but seeing as I missed the first day of duelling for the second time in a row, it's evident I might be even more sporadic than usual (or maybe just as sporadic x_x). I'm trying to keep up with things like clubs and quidditch, but if we talked about a thread and I totally forgot, I really do apologize. I'm here, and I'll be around. But if it's something time sensitive, you can message me on Discord just because I have those notifications go to my phone.

Also... I wish we had an app version :lol:

Edit: Also, I realize we always say real life comes first, but I just feel bad for dropping plots and what not. So, that is why I posted.

Sounds like you're keeping busy! Hope the job/learning goes well and break a leg for the musical! Make sure to take time where you can to look after yourself and rest, because it sounds like you need it!

Omg how exciting!! Tell me more please!!! :party:
I'm going to be the Narrator in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! If you ever go look up that show on YouTube, btw, and watch the Donny Osmond movie version from 1999... just know it's WILD.

But yeah, I'm super excited because I haven't been in a show in almost 4 years; I've just been directing them. Anyway... I'm still kind of in denial mode because we haven't started rehearsals yet, and I'm pretty sure they're gonna change their mind. :lol:

Omg that's so exciting!!! I love the music from that - I bet it's going to be incredible, have a great time Kiersten!! :party:

And best of luck at your new job as well :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back