• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Last Game You Played

Overwatch
 
I've been playing a lot of the game Prey, I am awful at it, but I like it.
 
I'm playing Life is Strange: Before the Storm at the moment ^_^
 
Batman: The Enemy Within
 
Not video game:

But I played Life (the Haunted Mansion version) last night. Something about going through the After-life in a Doom Buggy is so much more appealing than normal life xD
​
 
I just got Skyrim again - so that. :tut:
Either the controls on the Switch suck compared to the PS3, or I'm really bad at it now. I don't remember dying this often when I played before. @_@
 
I downloaded the mobile animal crossing game....it's fun, but it's just a typical mobile game in the form of animal crossing.
 
Wordscapes
 
Oh, I forgot I'd been mucking about with Nimbatus (which just has a super early demo available but is on Kickstarter and seems fun ^_^ ).
 
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is currently ruining my life.
 
Destiny 2 but currently waiting for another Resident Evil 7 DLC in like 5 hours
 
I just finished Detroit: Become Human and it got me right in the feels
 
I’ve just restarted playing Borderlands for the third time =)) so good

Steven: I have that on going right now but not quite finished it :cry:
 
Dream Piano
 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the Gameboy Advance
 
I played Mobile Legends again. And Homescapes. Again.
 
Taiko no Tatsujin

My daughter loves to play this xD
 
Ooh I had fun with the last Taiko no Tatsujin on the switch, it's good fun.

I've been mostly jumping between Monster Hunter: Rise and Fire Emblem: Three Hopes at the moment. did one route in FE then went to hunt monsters for a bit until I needed a break from that and so on :lol:
 
Back
Top