Last Game You Played

Yeah, the crashing is irksome. I've been playing it too, romanced Iron Bull. Romance cutscene, Funniest. Thing. Ever!

The last game I played was Kingdom Hearts II.5 Final Mix. :wub:

I've been playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag for the past few days. I really enjoy the assassin's creed games.

Google Pacman :abby:

Winston Perkins said:
Telltale's Game of Thrones
OMG! I was not prepared! NOT PREPARED!

A Wolf Amongst Us :wub:

I just finished ep 1 of Game of Thrones too! So goooood.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor ^_^ I swear those Uruks are blody annoying.

The Last of Us

God, the feels man.

I've been learning to play Stronghold: Crusader and I've been getting back into L.O.T.R. Conquest and Battle For Middle Earth 2. Good games. I'm terrible at BFME2 though. The Goblin armies keep scaling my walls and killing me before I have half my army ready.

Hyrule Warriors.
I can't play another game until I have every single thing, which might take three years.

I bought a game the other day, and have been playing it, The Wolfenstein.
I'm not very good, like I'm constantly dying xD
It's also on the easiest level too, which doesn't help.

The Sims 4 xD

The Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta for charity is on at the moment, so I've been playing a lot of that. Also been practicing Touhou 10, since I'll be speedrunning it in a marathon in just under 2 weeks!

I also just finished Final Fantasy 9, and my sister and I have been playing a looooot of Style Boutique xD

Minecraft.

I've been playing around with WorldPainter, trying to make my own world.

Fallout 3
Slow to the Fallout club xD First game in the series I've played, I'm more of a Skyrim guy.

I managed to put the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone game onto my computer today, played it for a good while. It was far easier than I remember it being xD

I just finished playing the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age Inquisition. It tore my heart, out stomped it into the ground, and left me in hell. It was awesome :wub:

3Ds Pokémon Alpha Saphire.

I absolutely love Pokémon games for the ds. I think X and Y was better, but I erm... misplaced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back