• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

  • Instagram

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Google

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Tumblr

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Friend

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Twitter

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Reddit

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    30
I found this site through my Instagram story! So glad I came across it :)
 
Oh boy, 2007 was such a different internet landscape than 2019!
I've updated the poll to include more likely options for today!
 
Oh boy, 2007 was such a different internet landscape than 2019!
I've updated the poll to include more likely options for today!
But Nick, what if someone finds an ad on Bebo using the wayback machine?! :p
 
But Nick, what if someone finds an ad on Bebo using the wayback machine?! :p
It made sense to preserve those options until our move to XenForo because those options had votes before. Unfortunately, poll results didn't come with us in the move. And Bebo had a very healthy hp rpg community back then which made it so easy to advertise on - it was great!

But I'm more interested in the Friendster time travellers, myself.
 
Oh boy, 2007 was such a different internet landscape than 2019!
I've updated the poll to include more likely options for today!
I should have cast my vote earlier. back in 2008 I did find HNZ though Bebo.
 
:lol: I found HNZ through Pheeb who was introduced by our neighbour Beth (I voted 'friend')

I'm not sure how Beth found it!! Her post is probably in this topic somewhere =))
 
I personally found it through a friend as well, but I vaguely remember someone once mentioned there was an ad in a magazine, which I found very cool.
 
I don't remember how I originally found the site ten years ago, but I convinced Rowan to join, I didn't stick around for very long but we've just come full circle and Rowan just convinced me to rejoin hehe
 
So I was scrolling through the internet doing research for one of my Fan-Fictions and I was just like all over the place and I don't know what I typed in exactly but I ended up clicking on something that lead me here...

That's also why it had taken me a while to find this site again because I have no idea what I was doing. :lol: =))x_x
 
Found it through a friend aka Pheeb aka Zephie!! She recommended it to me and I jumped in without hesitation and now I am hooked! Thanks zephiepooo :party: :wub:
 
Back
Top