HNZ Confession

OOC: I love Blaine and Vladimir's RPs where they are together. But I also feel bad for their victims.

IC: Sometimes I wish I had never met the magical world, but then I remember all the wonderful things about it and I wish I could show my parents.

OOC: Every time I get the muse to write, something good comes on tv (curse you Dancing With the Stars) and I suddenly have the attention span of 5 year old and it takes me like an hour to post. Multitasking fail...

IC: Sometimes I don't think that I am like my dad until I see people. Then I hate everyone, just like my dad.

OOC: Sometimes Most of the time I feel sad that I'm making my characters go through a lot of stuff or a few painful things and then I comfort myself with the thought that they'll have a better life after all that happened...

Ai Edogawa said:
OOC: Sometimes Most of the time I feel sad that I'm making my characters go through a lot of stuff or a few painful things and then I comfort myself with the thought that they'll have a better life after all that happened...
Awwh.
OOC: I wish I felt sad for making my characters go through the crap they do, but then I look back at it and laugh, and laugh.

IC: I know I should feel bad for cheating on my husband, but I really don't.

OOC: Sometimes I lose control over my characters and let them do whatever they want, just to see how they develop.

OOC: I love taking random online personality tests as my characters. Apparently Aliyah is a ENFJ, 3w4, if she was a Disney Princess she would be Jasmine, if she was a Disney cartoon she would be Pinnochio, and if she was a Game of Thrones character she would be Renly Baratheon. I clearly have too much time on my hands xD

Aliyah Wright said:
OOC: I love taking random online personality tests as my characters. Apparently Aliyah is a ENFJ, 3w4, if she was a Disney Princess she would be Jasmine, if she was a Disney cartoon she would be Pinnochio, and if she was a Game of Thrones character she would be Renly Baratheon. I clearly have too much time on my hands xD
I've done this!

OOC: Sometimes I wonder if I would be a mass murderer if I didn't have HNZ to kill people off.

OOC: Sometimes I regret agreeing to plots with people because there is always the chance that i will leave during some pivotal point and mess things up for everyone. Then I get worried that they hate me for it.

OOC: Sometimes i wonder if unbeknown to me Rhi accidentally picked up a bottle of Amortentia instead of perfume. that would explain a lot.

OOC: Sometimes I have so much trouble getting into a characters head, that I have to resort to drastic real life measures just to get the reaction I want.

Orsino Antolini said:
OOC: Sometimes I regret agreeing to plots with people because there is always the chance that i will leave during some pivotal point and mess things up for everyone. Then I get worried that they hate me for it.
I do this too. :(

OOC: I miss someone that I barely know.

OOC: Sometimes my characters do/say really dumb things and I just can't even...

OOC: So my characters used to be super edgy when I first started and sometimes I wish I could delete that.

IC: I freak out when I walk into a library, not because I don't like books, but because I am terrified someone will find out I love them.

IC: Sometimes I fear that no matter how hard I try, if Kate and I ever had children I would end up being just like my father.

IC:
23mlun9.jpg

OOC: I decided I wouldn't come back because there was no place for me here, but Ashe set up shop in my head and refused to go away. Suppose I needed a creative outlet anyway. :r

(I guess I am pretty bored, hah.)

IC: I don't want my daughter to come to Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back