tumblr_np83t3WEoN1qju4cdo10_250.gif

Say Hello to
AVERY "AVIE" CHARLES MITCHELL!

------------------------------------------------------------
I staggered in the light of the world ,
and took deep gulps of fresh sea air ,

FULL NAME:
Avery "Avie" Charles Mitchell, although I don't go by Avery at all. It's just the name I was given. It's also pretty long, and formal. Avie is my preferred name. Everyone calls me that now, I tried to get my mother to change my name to Avie legally, but she told me that it wasn't the right thing to do, and that I might regret it when I'm older, but I really can't imagine wanting to do that. Avie is a great name for me, everyone calls me it.

MEANING
Avery- It is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Avery is "elf or magical counsel". And is also used as a surname.
The Nickname Avie does not actually have a definition because it's a nickname, despite the fact that it's a nickname it's the name that he actually uses more than any other.
Charles- It is of Old German origin, and the meaning of Charles is "free man". From "karl", similar to Old English "churl", meaning "man, serf".
Mitchell- The name is derived from the Middle English and Old French name Michel, a vernacular form of the name Michael. The personal name Michael is ultimately derived from a Hebrew name, meaning "Who is like God".

WHY
Well, my surname is simple, with no dad in the picture, I was given my mother's name. Which was pretty good. Since a surname that didn't match my mother would just be weird. I wouldn't like that at all. I'm glad that it's my surname. My middle name was my mother's father's name who died shortly after her brother was born. The two were super close so she called me that. And Avery, is just because she was reading a baby name book, and her water broke while she read the name Avery. No other reason. She wasn't sure what to call me at all. She had thought about just naming me Charles, but she didn't want that. She didn't think I could live up to such a name. She'd read the baby book cover to cover during the months she was pregnant with me, and just as she read the name Avery for about the sixth time, she decided that had to be a sign. So, here I am, Avery Charles Mitchell. I don't entirely like my name, the last name I can deal with, because it's not like a choice with that. But Avery Charles. Really? Considering that I'm not exactly formal, or smart, it seems a little silly. I don't even go by Avery at all. My oldest friend found it funny when I told him that my name was actually Avery and not Avie. Most people figure that it's short for something, but I don't often tell people. It annoys me more that it's the name on my passport. Since I really think it shouldn't be there, I don't really get a say in that.

NICKNAMES
My main nickname is Avie, which is the name I go by. Mostly due to the fact I couldn't say Avery until a few years back, when I was like 5, and I would just say my name was Avie, and that sort of got picked up. My cousins call me Avie, I introduce myself as Avie. The only one who still calls me Avery is my aunt, Heather. My mother sometimes calls me that when she says I'm annoying her, and she wants me to leave. Aside from Avie, I have no other nicknames. I don't need any. I don't think you could even call Avie a nickname really. It is, but, in the same way that it's really not. I don't go by it, and really aren't nicknames names that people use affectionately? At this point in my life, I think more people know me as Avie than Avery and if I could I would legally change it.

Given that Avie is now dead, he no longer will age.

D.O.B.
I was born sometime in the late morning, of February 29th 2024. I was born at home, though taken into hospital shortly after birth because I was about a month early, and they just wanted to be sure that everything was in order. Everything was, they just wanted to be sure. My mother's a little older than most when having a first child, so, they wanted to check.

DEATH
Avie died aged seventeen, on January 29th 2042, he drowned in Hogwarts lake when he'd been looking for rocks.

PROFESSION
Student, since I'm too young to do anything else. Although in saying that, I don't actually know what I want to do with my life, I'd really love to just play games and stuff forever, but I know that I honestly can't. It's a real pity, I mean because I would actually be good at something like that.

FATHER
I don't know who my father is. I don't know anything about him, and I really don't think I ever will, so there is nothing to say for here. I know that some people would be annoyed about not knowing who there father is, but I really can't say that I am. It's never been an issue. I've always been surrounded by people who love me, and he's not around, so it doesn't matter. Maybe I'd like to one day meet him, but I'm not actually fussed about not him. I think it's better this way.

Avie does not know who the father is, and nor does his mother. It is why Avie has never been introduced to him and why, he had never heard anything about his father. Despite this, Avie didn't really grow up without a father figure, which is the closest thing he has. Despite knowing nothing about his dad, the boy isn't entirely annoyed by it. He's never had one, and doesn't care to much for it. In reality the chances are that Avie will never know who is father is.

MOTHER: Deceased
Kelly Mitchell, Witch, published author, aged, 56. Never married, doesn't often leave the house. Often and easily frustrated by Avie. Spends most of her time locked away writing in her office. Avie loves his mother, and doesn't always understand why she is so distant or annoyed by him. He wants to try hard for her, but since she pays little attention to him he can rarely find the motivation to do so. Kelly Mitchell was a young woman whose early teen years were plagued with different problems. At a young age she first fell pregnant to the man that at the time she believed she was going to marry, but due to a change in the circumstances he left, and then she lost the baby to a miscarriage, this then start a long love affair with one night stands. She used most of her time to write about different things that happened to her during her life, having little to no success until she finally wrote a children's novel. Kelly was born in New Zealand and has lived there all her life. She however attended Beauxbatons in France with her brother. She was the younger of the two by three years and was always a little more emotional. Kelly for a small time in her thirties began to drink a lot, hanging out with a group of women who kept her out all night. This all amounted into being confronted by her brother, who was still living with her, due to their parents having died when Kelly had just left school. At the time of her moving in she ended up dating a man for the remainder of her thirties, until he just decided one day to just leave, which sparked in her the second time a need for company rather than love. It was from one of these many partners that Kelly got pregnant with Avie. Her first thought with Avie considering her slightly older age was to get rid of him. She was a busy woman, who didn't altogether need to be looking after a child. She was still writing novels and keeping busy with that. But, in the end, she simply waited too long, and Avie was born a month early at home late in the morning. After this, she decided that she needed to focus her time a little more on her son, but as fact would have it, it was also around the time of Avie's first birthday that her children's novels really started selling and she therefore decided to focus on that, leaving Avie mostly in the care of her aunt and uncle, who were also busy with their own two children. She still spends a lot of time with her son, though it is mostly during the weekend, or breaks when she doesn't really need to write. Despite appearances and Kelly's sometimes harsh nature, she loves her son a great deal, and almost regrets that he is growing up so fast and she hasn't really taken the time to really get to know him. She just makes sure he has enough to get him by. She can however, as previously stated get frustrated with her easily distracted and excited son. She has no idea where Avie gets these traits from.

During the summer of 2037/8, and got progressively sicker until she died in May of 2038. Avie has been told about her death, but the wording that his aunt and uncle chose means that Avie hasn't quite realised it. He doesn't really know where his mother is, or why she won't contact him. His aunt and uncle have avoided the subject since bringing up. They figure that he knows when in face Avie has misunderstood the words she's passed to mean that his mother has physically gone past a point.

SIBLING(S)
None. Unless you count my cousins, who aren't really my brothers, but I'd count them as my brothers, since we grew up together and mess around together.

It is very likely that Avie would have siblings, half siblings from the father that he doesn't know, but unfortunately for him, since he has never known his father, or anything about the man, he has never had the opportunity, or will have the opportunity to find out about it

OTHER
All of Magic blood. Although my mother has a very poor relationship with her brother, we all live together in a house owned by my mother. For some reason, when their parents were both dead, my mum's brother was still fairly young, and my mum brought him up mostly, and he just never moved out.

The brother, Keith Mitchell, wizard, 49. Also attended Beauxbatons in France. After which he moved back to New Zealand where his sister was staying and started working at the ministry of magic as a janitor. He had never been overly bright, but got by quite well, he'd just had a bad time at school, and during his time working in the ministry ended up retaking a number of his OWLs and NEWTs. It was after about five years of working at the ministry that he ended up getting married a woman he'd met in his work, fellow witch Heather Mitchell, who was a little reluctant to move in with Keith's sister, but since she really loved Keith so did so. Heather is a registered private tutor who prides herself in being able to teach all material from home. She tutors kids for up to three hours a day, though has always spent a little more time with her own. Taking more time off work to deal with her own children. The pair also own a local restaurant with traditional French food. It had always been Keith's passion to open one, so when the opportunity came up he took it. A lot of the time, their own kids help out at the restaurant, and has become one of the primary sources of income into their house. Their two children, Dave, 18 and Nathan 15, are dotted on by the parents, and spoiled rotten by their mother. They are both very gifted in magic and Dave hopes to work in the ministry's unspeakables department after sitting his NEWTs, he is looking forward to moving, but does also adore his parents. He has always enjoy messing around with his brother and also Avie. Avie being the one targeted most. Nathan on the other hand, shares his father's passion for cooking and French cuisine, so he has plans to work at the restaurant, taking over when the time is finally right and has finished his studies. When they were young, Nathan, who is closer in age to Avie was always the one to make sure that Avie was not badly injured or that their elder brother didn't make fun of him too much. He sees Avie much like his little brother of sorts. Where is Dave has always been slightly more jealous of Avie essentially having two mothers. Despite how much Nathan does care for Avie, he still messes around with him a lot. A number of the actions of the brothers would class them as bullies towards Avie, though Avie doesn't really notice or even mind that much.

Avie's aunt and uncle actually really love Avie. They both see him as their third son, and Keith is always saying that they should just adopted him into their family so that Avie's mother doesn't have to worry. Heather loves Avie a lot, but she gets very easily frustrated, and since he is not actually her son, she does spend less time with him on the studying and teaching. She knows it's wrong but he can be incredibly frustrating and sometimes she just can't be bothered with him. This is really evident in the fact that Avie never really learned to read. She finds that while she does love him like a son, she doesn't always treat him like it and was really happy when he then decided he would go to Hogwarts.

PET(S)
My only pet was Casper, and he died during the break between 6th and 7th year, I didn't understand what was happening, why it was happening, he was supposed to live forever with me. My cousins got it because I had wanted a dog, I really love it and it loves me. We have this connection. Like whenever I'm upset, when Dave does something that isn't really fun anymore, the dog will always come make me feel better. If my cousins lock me in the cupboard, Casper usually sits outside waiting for me. Casper was usually the one who usually listens to me when I'm having a bad day. He's also the only one who actually listens to me when I'm trying to actually learn. I miss him so much.

BLOOD STATUS
Since I don't know who my father is, I have no way of knowing if he was magical or not, so I'm probably half blood, but since I don't actually know, that makes it Unknown. To both me and my mother.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I don't really have any thoughts, since I don't know mine. I could be anything. I know that if he was muggle, that I'm not muggleborn, so that's why I'm good with being in Slytherin. I don't think I'd ever mind not knowing. I know that for some, it's the be all and end all, but for me, it's just blood you know. We all have it, mines magical, and just because someone is pureblood doesn't make their blood more magical than mine, it just means their family has been really specific when it comes to partners. I don't think my father would be a pureblood either. I don't know, I just don't think he would be. Really though, I don't think it really means anything. In saying all of that, no one has ever really asked me what I am.

HOMETOWN
Auckland, New Zealand, where Avie has lived his entire life.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
A suburb in Auckland New Zealand

ETHNICITY
Avie's mother's family all are New Zealand born, so he is ethnically Kiwi, though he doesn't know about his father, and if you go back far enough on Avie's tree the originate from the Netherlands. But, it's too far back for Avie or any of his current family to show any signs of it.

PREVIOUS HOMES
First Home: I really only have one home so far. I've only lived in the same family home with my mother, and my uncle's family. It's quite a crowded home, it is not the best situation that we could be in, I have to share a room with my brothers, and really since our room is so small, I sleep on a mattress on the ground that we then fold away after every night. The only good thing is that my mum doesn't really wander around the house she just keeps to her room, which is quite good in a way, leaves more space for the rest of us. Several times, I know my aunt and uncle have thought about moving out, but they never have. My uncle always says it's because of me, but, I really think it's because he actually really likes the house. I guess they are probably all glad that I don't live with them much any more.

The house itself is a small bungalow house, with three bedrooms, a kitchen and a living area. It has one bathroom. It has a very large bathroom, next to Avie's bedroom. It also has a very large garden, being the last house on the street. Where they have a tree house which has been painted by Avie, and is the place Avie spends quite a lot of time. On a few occasions in the summer, he sleeps in it rather than inside the house.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Eww, relationships are weird, I really don't know why you would want to be in a relationship. So I don't have one. I don't like girls, they are weird, and I don't like boys. I just like to be friends with people. I don't want anything else.

While Avie is too young right now to really know, he's not interested in relationships. His mother hasn't to his knowledge been in one since his dad, and his cousins like hitting on girls and bringing them home, but Avie has no interest in them. He likes having fun, and he likes messing with people. He can at times see how a person is attractive, but finds things like kissing and stuff weird. For that reason, Avie will most likely become asexual, though this doesn't mean that down the lane he wouldn't become interested in an relationship.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Avie never dated in his entire life, he didn't think they would be something he'd enjoy. He thought it would be weird and so therefore never ever even thought to pursue it.

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT
I've never had a crush. I don't crush on people. There was a time when I thought I might have a crush on my old friend, he lived next door to us for like a a few months over the summer one time, but, I just think I really liked him because he was fun like me.

Despite not being attracted to anyone, for the most part, he's had a crush in the past to a boy, a neighbour of theirs and when he told his cousins they made fun of him to the point where the crush faded away, though he never actually will admit to the crush.

FIRST KISS
I have kissed a girl before, it was just before I want to Hogwarts, my eldest cousin's girlfriend brought her sister who was just a bit older than me. I kissed her on the cheek because I knew that it was my cousin and her older sister want, but she then kissed me on the lips and I swear I almost vomited. It was horrid.

He has kissed a girl, the little sister of his eldest cousin's girlfriend. They first only kissed each other on the cheek because Avie thought it would be too disgusting to kiss on the lips. But the girl was a little more eager than he was and they shared a very small and quick peck on the lips. Avie didn't really like the feeling, and the two have never spoken since. He really doesn't like the idea of kissing, and really hates watching people kiss

FIRST FRENCH KISS
Never done, in Avie's life given his aversion to relationships he never had a proper kiss, and it's not something he would've ever wanted in his life. It would have been disgusting to him.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
I have never been in a relationship. Although, that really depends, technically that girl and I were technically dating, until she tried to kiss me, and I sort of shoved her and then she said we were no longer together. But, I don't think that counts.

THE FIRST TIME
Given that he never even kissed someone this had always been out of the question for Avie.

HISTORY
Avery Mitchell was born in the home he has always lived in, in the early hours of February 29th. Though he was due in the next month. He was born with a few complications, but nothing that the house called nurses couldn't deal with. However, he was still taken to hospital to be sure. He was born to a single mother who was currently living with his aunt and uncle. Avie was a very small baby, and had much darker, almost black hair when he was born. Avie's life started out like most, he was mostly looked after by his mother, though his aunt and uncle with two kids of their own also looked after him. His mother who was a writer, was very keenly interested in trying to get Avie started young, but unfortunately, that was not to happen. Around the age of three, Avie's mother ended up getting a call from her agent tell her of a spike in sales and the demand for more. Because of this, she began to spend a lot more time working away on her own. Locking herself in her bedroom, and only really coming out at meal times.

Avie was after that point mostly looked after by his aunt and uncle who were not as keen when it came to Avie and teaching him. He lacked concentration and was very easily distracted. He began more interested in messing around than anything else. He liked the fun of playing in the mud and fathering rocks more than anything else. He was quick at making friends and very pleased with when ever he made a new friend. Avie began to make friends with the kids in the neighbourhood, and had asked if he could attend primary school instead of being homeschooled like his cousins, however this was deny, and Avie was forced to study with his aunt and uncle. This did not help Avery in the slightest as he always got the impression she didn't like him. She never appeared to want to try with him. and very often grew frustrated. Telling him a lot of the time to do it himself. Which didn't end well for an easily distracted Avery who just stopped doing anything. He just continued having fun and messing around instead of learning. Every so often his aunt would focus on him, but very often gave up the moment that he appeared to struggle, never being very kind to him in those moments and eventually he just gave up too. Stopped even bothering. He did however grow to be very good at ice hockey, one of the few things his mother actually did with him, as well as becoming though he'd never admit it, fairly good at keyboard.

It was just before his 11th birthday that he managed to persuade his parents that he was good enough to be able to go to Hogwarts. That it would be a better fit for him than any other place. His aunt was more than happy to not have to teach him everything else. Which was why he was then accepted and attended the school, being sorted into slytherin. Avie joined hogwarts and instantly fell in love. Well, he didn't particular enjoy his classes because he fell behind a lot but he enjoyed being there and trying his best. He liked trying and being a part of things. He loved swimming in the lake and making friends. Avie spent most of his first year making friends. He bounced between clubs and ideas and really just enjoyed himself a lot. He made a good friend in Marcel whom he invited over during the long winter break between first and second year.

Second year passed much like the first had. This was the year in which Avie first gave Professor Styx a hug. He had a plan, or idea in which he thought that the man was grumpy because he didn't get enough hugs and so Avie has taken it upon himself to give it a try. He also became more involved in the school. Avie wasn't sure how to go about this but ended up joining the quidditch team and becoming the seeker. This was something that Avie found he really enjoyed. He also found that he was pretty good at it, just as long as the game didn't drag on too much. He also made countless new friends and ended going to the Yuleball with Kris. He didn't do particularly well in classes during this year, but he did get a tutor who had been trying to help Avie as much as he could. Third year passed much the same, his family had been acting weird around him but Avie only thought it was strange and didn't do anything else about it. He wasn't sure what else he could do about it and was far more interested in just having fun which was what he always did. Third year was a bad year, even Avie would admit, with the professor who'd been tutoring him no longer interested his grades fell away again and he began to feel a little bit down about himself. The only good part was quidditch and he found that Lucien, his friend seemed to want to hang out with him more.

Much like how the end of his third year hadn't been the best, going home during the break didn't seem to help things, Avie couldn't see his mother and no matter how much he asked about it, no one seemed to understand that he just needed to see her. When Avie returned to school, he wrote increasing letters to his mother, failing at them all, and receiving nothing in return, and he began to fear the worst for his mother, his mood became more and more erratic, and he was finding himself upset over the slightest thing. It wasn't until the Christmas holidays that Avie was informed by his aunt that his mother had died, and would never be coming back. The loss that Avie felt was so immense and he didn't even understand it, he didn't understand why it had happened or why no one had told him about it. Without his friends, Lucien specifically Avie knows he would've just curled up and cried the entire time. It was also during this year that he suffered his first and only panic attack.

Avie's life readjusted itself in his fifth year, his emotions were still very much everywhere, but he was coming to terms with what had happened, and was trying his best to focus on his classes. He managed to enlist the help of the new Muggle Studies professor to help him in learning how to read and write, it's a slow process, but he's the first to really help him, where he's actually noticed a difference. However the results were good or quick enough and Avie bombed his OWLs. He's trying his best in the few classes he could take on, but he doesn't have much of a belief in himself and an increasing fear about the wider world and his place within it. It took quite a while, but the work with the muggle studies professor really began to help him. By his seventh year there was marked improvement.

It was in his seventh year where he finally managed to get a future that was worth something with a chance to try-out for a local New Zealand team. However, this would never come to pass, since at the beginning of his last term of school, Avie drowned in Hogwarts lake.

I turned my face upwards as if in prayer ,
i could have wept from the relief of light ,

HAIR COLOUR
I have light brown hair, which is fairly short. I don't really grow it out much. I get it cut fairly often. Which my aunt generally does. She makes it super short so I'm almost bald, but for now, it's alright. I do wear my beanie a lot. It's more comfortable and New Zealand can get pretty cold, so I need it. I just like having it. But, that doesn't really having anything to do with my hair. Just know that my hair is soft and fluffy, it light brown and it's really nothing else. Nothing special. Everyone in my family has brown hair, though my aunt dyes her hair blonde, which is weird, because I really don't think it suits her. I told her so much as well, as she just always says that I'm being mean. I don't know why she would say that when I'm telling her the truth and everyone else is just lying to her. But, then again, she doesn't really listen to me all that much.

EYE COLOUR
I have light brown eyes, I'm the only one with eyes like that. Which is pretty weird, so I guess I get them from my dad. That and my nose, because my mother is always going on about how those are the only parts of me, that she doesn't see in herself. Which I think is a self centred way of thinking of things. But, really I actually like my eyes. It works for me, I don't need my eyes to be a green or a blue colour, my eyes are fine the colour they are. It is important to note, that I do wear glasses, so at times people don't see my eye colour as well as they could. My cousins are always saying that my eyes are horrible compared to theirs. They both have light bluish green eyes, and they say my light brown eyes are dull, but I disagree. I think my eyes are just as nice as theirs and even more unique really.

BIRTHMARKS
I have freckles on my face, if that counts. When I spend too long in the sun, they end up becoming super obvious. It's not overly bad, it's not really a family thing. I'm not the only one that gets them, I'm just the only one that actually gets so many. Aside from the freckles that seem to really focus on my face more than else where on my body, I have no other birth marks. I have checked, I looked in the mirror and checked. My cousin has this birthmark on his back, Nathan and he was showing it to me while making fun of my freckles because of them, and I wanted to see if I had one too, so I looked specifically, but I have nothing aside from the freckles, which I guess is pretty amazing anyway.

BODY TYPE
I've a slim body I guess. I mean I'm probably average in just about every way. I'm not overly tall, and overly skinny. But nor am I too short and round. I wouldn't say that I was of athletic build, aside from running which I don't really do for any other reason than fun, I'm not into that many sports. I don't really get many opportunities to go play them, so, I'm not sure I can say I'm built. Plus, I'm young. I have the time to grow. I'm of a good height. I probably won't ever be overly tall. I'm just a usual height, and I'll be that when I'm older too. Which I'm not fussed about. About the sports, I like playing sports I just don't like the rules and stuff. They can been pretty boring. I think if I played more sport I'd end up being more built.

BLOOD TYPE
B-
I feel off my bike when I was like seven, and I hurt myself pretty badly, and so I had to get a blood transfusion, so I found out my type was B-. It's a rarer blood type I think. I don't really know. In any case, I'm glad I know it, because it wouldn't be fun if something like that happened again and I couldn't tell anyone what blood type I was. I don't know if my mother, or my cousins have the same blood type as me, I never asked. My mother and aunt both agree that me properly knowing my blood type is what I need to do for Hogwarts. I end up doing stupid sh!t a lot, and I tend to be quite clumsy, it's just in case I end up really hurting myself I can tell the doctors or whatever what I am. Just so they know. They didn't want me getting too badly hurt and not being able to get proper help.

WHICH HAND?
Right hand.
My handwriting isn't great, but if I even attempt to use my left, my hand shakes, and I just can't move the pen across the page without the help of my other hand, so I'm not exactly built for that, last time my cousins stood on my wrist pretty hard and I had to try to work with my left I accidentally tore the paper and scratch the kitchen table. With my right hand, everything comes more naturally. It's easier, and the pen or pencil feels a lot better in my hand, it's like with my wand, it just works a lot easier with that hand, it doesn't hurt, and my hand doesn't shake. However, that being said, I'm really awful at using quills. I make the page filled with ink stains and holes. I've brought lots of pencils and pens to Hogwarts with me, hopefully I'll get to write with them if I have to it's going to be really tricky. So far I've managed to get by without using a quill, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it up.

SIGNATURE
01f16136-ca2b-4f45-9abb-4d6da4f207e9_zpsb3384ead.jpg

VOICE
Since I was born and raised in New Zealand, and all my family, even the extended parts are all from New Zealand. I sound like a fairly normal guy from Auckland, New Zealand. My voice is nothing special. I don't sound particularly cool or different. I mean I do like my accent, I sometimes find the Australian accent to be nicer, and I don't really like the American accent. But, I do like mine. Even if it's nothing special or even that nice to others. I imagine, since it's Hogwarts New Zealand that more folks will sound like me than of anything else. I don't really know. I'm not entirely sure how many schools there are in the magical world. I'll find out I guess.

I CAN SPEAK
Well, I've got a fairly poor grasp on English for the most part, or so I'm told, so that's all. When I see things in other languages, I don't know where to begin, or how to pronounce things, even if there is the english word next to it. While being homeschooled, my aunt desperately tried to teach me spanish, but I couldn't do it. I was awful at it, and I honestly only remember how to say hello. Considering I spent like three years supposedly learning it, you'd think I'd know slightly more than hello. I mean it was silly to try to teach me, I can't even read in english, even less so in Spanish, just this time I just felt really stupid.

I AM ALLERGIC TO
I'm allergic to tomatoes, which is pretty annoying. It's a fairly bad allergic reaction I'd have as well, so I can touch tomatoes, I just can't eat them. It means I can't eat pizza for the most part, and I can't really enjoy ketchup, although I'm less allergic to that, because most of the time, it hasn't got much tomatoes in it. And, I love it, so sometimes I just eat it. It's not very good, but, you know, I just deal. Aside from tomatoes, I'm also allergic to mushrooms, I get a pretty bad rash on my arms, which is a good thing because I really hate the taste. Aside from that, I'm allergic to nothing else.

CURRENT PLAYBY
Dylan O'Brien

where the night is lit by fire ,
where smoke turns in the early morning to engulf the stars ,

tumblr_n2ta4pR7Hv1r71kyto2_250.gif
tumblr_n2ta4pR7Hv1r71kyto1_250.gif

CHARACTER LIKES
I love a lot of things, I mean I like rocks, and I love playing along with everything. I like going swimming and like finding things out for myself. I have a really large rock collection. I really love all weather types, the crazier the better you know. I really like sweets, all kinds really. I also really love cheese. There is very few types of cheeses that I don't like. It's just so nice you know. I also love beaches, and I love doing target practice.

Avie likes a lot of things, most of them involve having fun. He likes messing around with others. He likes playing in parks and going swimming. He likes building dens, and having adventures in his mind, though he doesn't like staying stationary. If he's in the middle of space, he'll roll around the grass as if he's floating. If he's fighting against the enemy he'll get a stick and pretend it's in front of him. He likes rocks, and finds ones of odd shapes and colours, and keeps a rather large collection of them. He doesn't really do much with them, besides look at them every so often. He likes eating sweets and really loves cheese. He likes some sports, he watches them mostly when they are on. He doesn't really have any favourite teams, he roots generally for who ever is winning. He likes doing stuff that people tell him he shouldn't do. Things that they say are too dangerous, he has little regard for the most part of self-preservation, but he's never actually gotten too seriously injured.

CHARACTER DISLIKES
I really dislike learning, I really just think it's boring, my aunt didn't really help me with it. I also really dislike reading, though that's just mostly because I can't do it. I don't get people who just read all the time. I mean, it just doesn't really make sense to me. Why would you do that when you can do so much more. I don't really like when people say that others are disgusting, or that mud is stupid. I don't really like when people are grumpy, I mean, why be grumpy when you can be happy. It doesn't make sense to me.

Avery has a strong dislike for schools in general. Learning and reading are not his strong suits, so he often gets annoyed with them. He doesn't care for either of them if he can't do them, and the person teaching him makes fun of him. He doesn't like when people lie to him, or make fun of his lack of a father, though he never brings it up really, so he rarely actually gets annoyed about that. He doesn't like people who are boring, bookworms who spend all their time reading are of no interest to him. People who are the voice of reason frustrate him and he'd really rather not be around them either.

MY GOOD HABITS
I have plenty of good habits. I'm really fun, and I'm great at cheering people up. I'm good with my emotions and I don't mind being a clown. I'm always bending the rules to have fun and I'm always drawing attention to myself. I'm not studious but that's a good thing. I'm so much more fun than that. I'm good at pranks and things like that which is a good habit. Plus, despite how messy I am, I have clean unbitten nails. I stay clean when I can. I don't burp in front of others, much. I've good a lot of good habits!

His good are few, he always knows how to have a good time, and would be pretty good at cheering someone up, because he's not very good with expressing his own emotions, so he would just be the clown to make the person feel better. He will work hard if he really needs to or when he wants something. He is good at drawing attention to himself so he could help someone who was getting unnecessary attention. He doesn't really try to hard to be nice, he's just quite naturally nice. He's good at pranks, but I'm not sure that could be classed as a good habit. Other than not getting caught.

MY BAD HABITS
I don't have many bad habits, I mean I guess one is that I don't really try when it comes to school. I can't really read, and I'm a bit reckless, but that's about it really. I'm a very good person with not that many flaws. Seriously, I don't have any other bad habits. I mean I guess I can be a little annoying, and I little obsessive at times. Nothing bad though.

Bad habits are many, he doesn't really care about school, so in that he doesn't really try that hard. He gives it a shot, but he is rarely interested by it for more than a few minutes. He doesn't like reading because he's not good at it, and when something appears to be too hard, he will just give up. He can be uninterested in people which isn't that he dislikes them, he's just bored and finding something to do. He messes around a lot, and would be a real nuisance in classes. He's reckless and doesn't care for himself. He goes through intense periods where he'll eat one kind of food, and ignore all others. He won't even try sometimes to be better at things, because he doesn't want to try and just fail anyway. He would cheat on classes. He'll lie about things to achieve his own ends, and will sometimes believe even if he's doing something wrong that his intentions are good so he should be allowed to continue.

GOALS
Goals? I don't know if I have any, I like the fact that I don't have too many. I'd like to graduate, I think that would be quite nice if I could do that. I don't know what I would like to do after school. I guess have fun would be one, but that's a continous thing really. I guess maybe learn to read at some point, maybe.

Having few aspirations and few goals, the boy is sort of hoping to just get through the years without too much issues. He's hoping in a sense that he'll be able to just learn to read better than he does currently. Though the boy would say that he doesn't really believe in miracles. He doesn't want to be the smartest person, he just wants to have a sort of basic grasp.

BOGGART
I don't really know what I really fear. I think I would really hate it if my family sort of just left me, you know. If they just decided that they weren't going to acknowledge me as if I don't know what I'd do, I mean it's not like I could just go to my dad, I don't know who he is. I think I would hate that. Them just ignoring me. I'd see them without me.

While Avie has few fears, he has this one, which would appear, his entire family, the ones he lives with, and a father figure for him, having fun together without him. Leaving him out in the cold to fend for himself. Not showing him any love at all, or acknowledging he exists. He would prefer to made fun of by his cousins than have to deal with his family not wanting him at all. But it's a fear that plagues him constantly because he knows that his aunt doesn't really like, his mother acts distant towards him. His father isn't around and his uncle isn't home often enough to really acknowledge him much. So, he would see them without him.

PATRONUS
I think my patronus would be something really cool, like a dragon or something you know. I love dragons, and I think I identify most with dragon. I like them. They can have fun and breathe fire. They are huge and can hurt people. I think I'd have a lot of fun with it.

He would want his patronus to be a dragon because he thinks they are awesome, but really his patronus would probably be a husky dog. He is wild and reckless, unrelenting. Strong and resilient, which would force his patronus to be a husky. It's also the kind of dog that Avie would get if he could.

PATRONUS MEMORY
While Avie has a lot of memories that he could use for this, his favourite would be his last birthday. Him and his best friend went ice skating on an empty rink. It had meant to be a day just him and his mother spent together which they did every year before, but this time around she let him bring his friend, and they skated for hours on the ice rink, playing various games and just generally being boys. Which Avie was thankful for. He loved it, and it was a perfect day to him. However despite having many strong memories, he is not powerful enough to actually be able to create a patronus.

DEMENTOR
I don't like really thinking about it, I mean, I didn't enjoy it in the slightest. It was when me and my cousins were messing around, and they were chasing me around the garden, We had just gotten Casper, so we were having fun with him, but I ended up climbing up a tree and sort of hiding, and my cousins left and went back inside, but I got stuck. I just cried and screamed but then I fell and I really hurt myself I was crying so much, that the dog came out to see what it was, and he sat beside him, while I continued to cry. Eventually after about an hour my mother came out to find him. Where I was then taken to the hospital.

Avery has a few bad memories, but the one that really sticks out for this is the one from when he was chased up a tree by his cousins. It was a cold winter night, and they were messing around in the garden with the then new dog, and his cousins began to get a little rough, chasing Avie around, so Avie climbed up the tree. After his cousins had settled and said they were going inside, Avie realised he couldn't climb down. His cousins left him, and Avie stayed up in the tree, absolutely freezing for hours, before he thought about getting down. He'd cried and yelled for someone to come help him, but no one had. He eventually began moving, but his body had gone stiff due to the fact it was so cold, and he slipped and fell. He broke about three ribs, bruised two and his ankle. He was screaming so loud that his mother eventually came to see what the noise was, and found Avie face down in front of the tree crying and shaking. He hated that entire night, and when he was next able to, learned how to better climb tree so it would never happen again.

VERITISERUM
I don't like thinking about it, but I don't actually think that my mum isn't actually my mum. I mean I think they just say she is because she doesn't have any kids. Why would my mother not want to look after me more if she wasn't my mother. I know she loves me, but why? I don't know, and I don't want to ask her, and insult her or anything. That wouldn't be nice.

A truth that he has never openly said, is that he believes that his mother isn't actually isn't his mother, and that his parents are actually his aunt and uncle, and they just didn't want him to be their son, so they passed him on to his mother, despite the fact they live together. It's not something he would say out loud, but he thinks it could be possible. Mostly because he just doesn't want to think that his mother would really want to spend so little time with him. He'd rather believed that someone who he feels openly hates him is his biological mother than the one he's got.

MIRROR OF ERISED
I don't know what I'd see really. I loved my family, and I'm pretty happy all the time. Then maybe I'd see myself as smart, well smart than I actually am. Well more than right now of course. I think I'd also just see my family you know, instead of just being an extension of someone else's. That would be what I say. They'd be in love and love me.

It's difficult to say, because despite his worries about his family, and the fact he's not very good at reading or school, Avie is happy with just about everything. He'd probably see his mum and a man, whom he'd think was his father together just the three of them. He'd assume he was good at reading, but it would be simple, just the three of them, showing him love and expressing true joy at their son being Avery.

AMORENTIA
I love the smell of fresh snow, fresh grass, of rain and of lakes, salt water too. Burning wood, or burning leaves. I just really love the smell of fire and stuff. I loves the smell of just made pasta, and nutella spread that is lightly melting on a warm bit of toast. I really do also love cheese, and the smell of all of them. Like even the ones that most people say smell really bad. I also really love the smell of pens, when they explode and you can get ink on your hand, that smell.

I LOOK UP TO
Can I say no one? Because really at this point, I don't look up to anyone. There is no one I know that inspires me or whatever. Someone that I would blindly do whatever they told me, or anything like that. Although, I sort of look up to Professor Styx, and not just because he's so much taller than me. I just really think he's cool and he might be grumpy but he just doesn't get enough hugs. I think he's alright and I'll happily help him on the grumpy thing.

By his seventh year, this would have begun more Esme, Avie loved Esme with all his heart, she to him was a sister, and he looked up to all that she was capable of doing.He might never admit to it, but he thinks the world of her and would want nothing more to be like her.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
My aunt Heather is pretty religious. She's always telling me that I'm going to hell because of my mother, and the fact she had me while not married. She's not a very nice woman to be honest, I do love her, but she's not that nice. We go to church every other Sunday, but I'm not particularly religious. I just go to make her happy and because my mum says I'm too young to be left alone in the house. I generally get bored, and end up falling asleep or taking something with me, I'm kind of glad I don't need to deal with it when I'm at school. It's early in the morning and I'm not so good with that kind of thing. I'm a pretty bad catholic that's what you can take from this.

POLITICAL ALIGNMENT
I don't know what that means. I figure it's something to do with leaders and politics but I don't really follow any of that. They always use really long words that I don't understand and I don't really ever know what any of them mean, so I don't sit anywhere. I don't know how any of their decisions if they make any affect me.

ZODIAC SIGN
Pisces

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION
Mysterious and alluring individuals, most Pisces are extremely talented, but even though they are gifted in many ways, they still manage to spend most of their lives battling "confusing" conditions. Their symbol depicts one fish heading upward, the other pulling downward. This mirrors how Pisceans are frequently torn between two pathways in life, or actually do live two very different existences at the same time. Pisceans are incredibly adaptable and resilient. They are to be found leading the field in many diverse areas of life and many Pisces can be found represented amongst top business millionaires. On the other side of the coin, prisons, reform schools and all kinds of institutions statistically hold a high number of Pisceans too. Pisces people seldom perceive whatever is going on around them in its true light. They see life instead as they want to see it, coloring their view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. No wonder this is the sign of both miracles and disillusionment. If you are a Pisces, be warned your emotions are a weak spot.

BASIC PERSONALITY
I have a really good personality. I'm really friendly and kind to everyone. I mess around a lot but it can be pretty tricky at times to be sure that I'm doing things really, I'm not that smart, so I guess this makes me pretty fun, I don't focus on school work. Im really nice to most people. I try really hard whenever I do something that I like. I'm friendly to almost everyone and I don't have the same issues in the whole being a certain blood type over another. I'm nice. I can be pretty reckless, but I have fun. I'm pretty brave, doing things others would not want to. I can sometimes get nervous around people I don't know but this usually shows in me messing around more you know. I guess that's probably it, I guess I don't have much of a personality just being a little bit thick, and having fun. Though that does about sum me up pretty good.

FAUX INSTAGRAM:

tumblr_o743igVOFq1qju4cdo1_540.png

Endless days of dark indoors and hateful glances ,
are enough to set a rime on anyone's bones

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
None, I was homeschooled during my younger years, well until I got my letter for Hogwarts and then I sort of gave up. I don't know if it would've actually been better if I'd actually gone to a school to learn the basics rather than learning it from home. I might have more friends by this point. I know it would've been hard to then not be able to tell them which school I was then going to at the point of getting my hogwarts letter. I don't really know, it's too late now anyway. And at least I didn't really have to do the whole day thing. I would start pretty early, since I was always up early, but I didn't have to be. It was a nice option to have. I liked being homeschool in part, because it meant I was just at home, and I like being at home. It's quieter at least.

THOUGHTS
Well, considering that I don't think that Heather doesn't really like me, and she has her two sons to focus on first I've always been left to work by myself, and I try really hard, but it's pretty difficult She gives up most of the time. I find it hard to focus on the page, and I get distracted pretty easily. The words don't always make sense to me. And then when I would go write something I'd think it would be right, but, my aunt would just highlight all my mistakes in a red pen, which pretty much meant the whole page. Sometimes she'd help me out, she helps me more with maths and stuff. Which I can do better, but I'm also not great at it. I get it a little more than writing and stuff. It's still pretty boring. I stopped really trying pretty early on. Mostly because I wouldn't get it right either way, so why bother. I work on my reading, and I think it's improving. I have less trouble now, and I can get a quill which corrects my spelling so that might help while at Hogwarts. In any case, it wasn't fun, and I'm really pleased that I no longer have to leave from her.

YEARS OF ATTENDANCE
Since I didn't attend any other school, then not possible. I can't really say how many years my aunt was teaching me. There really wasn't much of a time where I don't remember spending most of the week struggling through whatever work she had placed in front of me before moving to her own kids. I guess that I just did it from the moment that she believed I was old enough to sit with them in the lessons.

HOUSE (IF APPLICABLE)
No houses, I'm sure it's just a Hogwarts thing. Maybe, I dunno. I've never been to other schools so I really wouldn't know.

GRADES ACHIEVED
Well, my teacher was Heather, my aunt, and she just said I'd failed everything, though I never really did much testing. I was always sleeping in class, so, I guess I would not have done very well in classes anyway, so yeah, maybe she was right. I did some test while in school. They weren't really formal and my aunt never really gave me feedback on them. Most of the time I wouldn't be able to finish them. it would take me so long to read the question and be able to answer it that I couldn't work quickly. I had to take my time, and that meant I'd have one or two questions undone by the end. Which isn't really good because I always tried super hard. I did eventually give up, stopped really trying. Which was better. I never expected myself to do well, so I didn't mind when I didn't.

SKIPPING CLASS?:
Well, if you count sleeping as skipping class, then I did a lot of that. I got bored, and I'd just fall asleep, plus, since my teacher was my aunt Heather, I wasn't so interested in learning too much. She spent more time with her sons than she did with me. I also used to sometimes just go off and try to talk to my mum, or do something fun instead of learning. Like one time I ate part of a bar of soap because it looked nice. It wasn't. Another time, I was pretending that the ground was lava and jumping from furniture to furniture. My aunt really didn't like when I did this, but what she was teaching was just so dull. I had to do something else.

Winter comes like a punch in the dark ,
the uninhabited places are as cruel as any executioner ,

WAND
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair

WAND DESCRIPTION
Mahogany is known to be excellent for transfiguration and makes a great tool for warding off the dark arts.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
I'm not exactly sure what I'm meant to think about my first wand. It looks fairly nice. It's got a nice feel to it. I know that I'm going to try really hard with it, because it cost money and I'd like to be good at something, magic is sort of a final option for me. I like the way it looks, and it felt really nice in my hand. Like an extension of my hand. Like it was always meant to be there. But, in the same way that when it's not in my hands, it's also fine. I don't exactly feel without it. I don't get upset that I don't always have it in my hand. I'm sure that I'll probably break this wand. I'm not always the smartest, and while I'm not always holding it. I'm sure I'll always have it, and I'm not the most careful. I'd like to not have to buy a new one, in the near future, but I might not win that.

SCHOOL
Hogwarts New Zealand

FIRST THOUGHTS
It wasn't at all what I had pictured. I don't really know what I'd thought school would be like. But I had imagined the ones you see on tv. The two story large buildings with lockers lining the hallways and stuff like that. I hadn't expected a castle, or a lake or stuff like that. I liked it though. It was nicely different. It was good. I liked the fact that I had mis-imagined it. It meant that it was just so much better when I finally got to see it. Wondering through the halls for the first time has also been good. It's colder than I imagined. It's not like my house where I could walk around bare foot because of the carpet. While I didn't do that very often, and my house was also previous my school, I wouldn't really do that here at Hogwarts. I also liked the view. I mean I don't often pay attention to things like that, but it was nice.

HOUSE
I was sorted into Slytherin, I should admit now, that I'm not so sure what that even means. All I know is that most of the stuff is green. The parts of the uniform which are used to recognise houses. I like it. It seems like they could be a good bunch to cause havoc with. I think Slytherin's are actually super grumpy, I'm not like most of them, I try really hard to fit in, but most of the time I can't. They all just seem so grumpy, and I never want to be like that.

OOC:For Avie I was really unsure about which house would fit best for him. I mean, he's not particularly any of the houses really. He's not smart, or studious in the slightest, he can be brave but he's reckless and can at times also be a little selfish. He's not sly and he might not necessarily lay down his life for anyone. In the end it was really a split between Gryffindor and Slytherin, however, in the end Slytherin is the best option. His own stupidity means that he can be at times a little heartless and pretty selfish at times. He can also be a little bit mean in the sense that what he thinks is fun could be seen as him picking on someone

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED
I was pretty nervous. I didn't really know what sorting was when it was happening. it was just something that my mother had wished me luck for, but I hadn't really thought about what I needed the luck for. I then learned very quickly what it meant while the class was in the Great Hall. It was just four houses. Which I knew next to nothing about, because I hadn't really looked it up at all. I had just decided I'd go with whatever. It's maybe why I didn't mind which of them I got sorted into. The Hat that sorted us seemed old. I think the dude knows what he's doing.

SORTING POST
Avie was glad to have finally been rid of that house, and those people who had not exactly made him feel great. Avie, which was short for Avery, though no one called him that. Only really his aunt, whom he had no intention of thinking about at all. He was at a school for the very first time. He'd never set foot in one until now, and well, it wasn't what he expected in the least. He couldn't really say what he had imagined but it wasn't a castle. He had thought of a more functional building, but they were all magical, so that had to be the thing to explain it really. Avie was glad to be their. He was glad to be among those who would be in his class. He wasn't so good with strangers, but maybe that was something that they taught at the school? He didn't know. His schoolings had been from that aunt, and she hadn't ever really spent much time with him. She'd focused more on her two sons, whom Avery liked about as much as he enjoyed tomatoes. A side note, as it turned out Avie is deathly allergic to tomatoes. But he was here, and they were back home, in that all too small house where he slept, generally on the floor of the room he shared with his cousins. It would be nice for a little bit of space wherever he ended up.

This was new to him, the whole school thing. For one he couldn't understand why they were just waiting, and unable to sort of shove himself to the front of the cluster, he just asked out loud why they weren't moving. He wasn't overly loud, but the few around him, seemed to not enjoy his questions, and nor did they take the small amount of time it would've taken to answer him. He knew they were suppose to be sorted, but he had no clue what that entailed. His mother had attended Hogwarts Scotland, as had his aunt and uncle. His mother had spoken about sorting, but she'd just told him good luck. Avie had no clue what that was actually suppose to mean. What did he need luck for, surely sorting would be simply reading who would go in what classes. In any case, Avie was not looking forward to it. He was sure that no matter where he was put he wouldn't fit in. His aunt had told him repeatedly that he was special, and not in the sort of tone that was overly positive. His mother called him unique, so he worried that this simple fact would just make him stand out. Really not fit in. It worried him so much that when he noticed the crowd move, he grew increasingly nervous. He noticed as they walked that the school was filled with people. That he hadn't really been expecting that many other people. It seemed like a whole lot more than Avie was used to. He noticed that they stopped near the front, or would that be classed as the back, of the hall. He glanced around, and noticed that a tall person was stood, holding a bit of parchment, and beside her was a stool with a hat.

Sorting. He looked round at the older students, four tables. Well, that explained what sorting would be about. Although not why he needed luck. Surely there were no bad houses. Jumping slightly, as the hat appeared to start singing. Avie noticed that he was getting nervous, more and more nervous. The hat surprising him like it had, helped nothing. Thankfully the song was shortly over, and the sorting began. He was suddenly glad he had his mother's name, and would be a far way down that list. He watched as various students were sorted to the four tables. Ravenclaw, with all the blue, Hufflepuff with the yellow, Gryffindor with the red, and Green for Slytherin. He didn't know what they meant but, he was curious to know which colour he'd get to wear. Avery knew that in one of the books his aunt had thrust at him had been exactly what all this was about, but, after struggling with all the long words in the first chapter, Avie had given up. He wasn't very good at reading, his aunt wasn't focused on him, and his mother assumed he'd be a reader like her. The opposite was true, Avery liked arts, drawing. He liked music and dancing, though he wasn't so good at the latter. Finally, he was called upon, "Mitchell, Avery" At the sound of his name, the boy made his way through the now, much thinner crowd, muttering apologies and scoffs as people either moved out his way, or did not. Eventually he made it to the front, and with a deep breath, practically skipped up the steps. Setting himself down on the stool, the hat was placed on his head, and he waited to here what it would say.

SORTING HAT SAID
"You could be a Gryffindor or a Slytherin, really. I suppose you'll most enjoy yourself with the likeminded folk in SLYTHERIN!"

CURRENT YEAR
Since he died, this is no longer applicable

PREVIOUS YEARS
FIRST YEAR:First year was incredible. It was everything I expected and more. I didn't learn too much but I had a lot of fun and I made a ton of friends. I met Marcel, and my roommate and I played target practice, just like my cousins and I do at home. My rock collection really, really grew it was a lot of fun. I am very happy with how first year went. I mean. I could've done better in some ways, like education wise, but I don't think I really was expecting much else. Which is good.

SECOND YEAR: Second year is awesome. I liked everything about it. It was just great, I met lots of incredible people during this year, and while I could've probably done better in education I still had fun. It was everything I wanted it to be. I also joined the quidditch team this year. I had decided that it would be good to do something like that. It helps me concentrate on things and I like doing sports it uses up my energy which my ma always says I have too much off. Plus I met Kris this year. Kris is amazing. He's a great friend.

THIRD YEAR: Admittedly during this year I kept a lot more to myself. I joined the Accio team as an intern and continued on the quidditch team. It's good fun. I just like having fun and while I had to a degree less fun in this semester I was still super happy. One of the good things about this year was that me and Kris went to the yuleball together, which felt pretty great. We had a lot of fun. Like so much fun. It was amazing. I made some improvements in my academics in second year when I began to get some extra lessons, but since they've stopped I've not really gotten much better.

FOURTH YEAR: Fourth year for Avie remained largely the same, aside from the fact that during the break between third and fourth year, his mother was no longer at home, and didn't reply to any of Avie's messages, since his mother had died during the second half of his last term. Avie didn't know this until Christmas of his fourth year, thus the latter half of the year was spent a lot of the time just crying his eyes out and generally being unable to do much else.

FIFTH YEAR: It was a better year for him, although he had important exams his mind was able to put away mostly the thoughts of his mother and he focused more heavily on having fun with his friends and those he held dear. he was named a prefect and after unsuccessfully trying to give the position to Lucien accepted as his own. He started to spend time with Professor Jon Phillips who began to help him with his reading, and continued to play quidditch. His fifth year also showed him his closest friends other than his best friend Lucien.

SIXTH YEAR: This year was not unlike the last few, he got his rhythm back, took more of an interest in quidditch, and trying his best to learn to read with Professor Phillips, he didn't do well in his exams, but he grew into his own, and took on a new apprentice in Accio, and he was more than happy to do so. But the year itself for him, unlike others had been largely uneventful.

SEVENTH YEAR: He didn't expect much from this year, he was very happy that Jean got the head boy and he was happy to just continue as it was. He wanted to do well in quidditch for Esme and Lucien, and was happy to help them to victory, and this lead to him getting the chance to try out for a local New Zealand team which he would say was the greatest feeling ever. Avie knew he wouldn't do well in the NEWTs but the chance of a future in quidditch definitely made him feel hopeful for the future. However, he did die before he was able to try-out.

YEAR OF GRADUATION
Avie would've graduated in the June of 2042

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION
Since he died before he could, he never had any, though he had been excited for it.

POSITIONS ACHIEVED
I am obviously too young to have achieved any positions yet. I'm looking forward to trying, but I really doubt I'll get anything, they aren't going to give me anything really. I'm too stupid, and all I like doing is having fun. Plus I'm pretty sure that Professor Styx might really hate me. Although perhaps, I'm on the Slytherin quidditch team, and I'm the photographer of the school yearbook so I have two positions there, I think that falls under this category.

GRADES ACHIEVED

First Year Grades
Potions: PHistory of Magic: EDefence Against the Dark Arts: ECharms: P
Transfiguration: PAstronomy: AHerbology: PFlying: P

Second Year Grades
Potions: AHistory of Magic: PDefence Against the Dark Arts: PCharms: P
Transfiguration: AAstronomy: PHerbology: A

Third Year Grades
Potions: PDefence Against the Dark Arts: PTransfiguration: PMuggle Studies: P
Care of Magical Creatures: P

Fourth Year Grades
Potions: DHistory of Magic: EDefence Against the Dark Arts: ECharms: A
Transfiguration: AAstronomy: EHerbology: AMuggle Studies: A

Sixth Year Grades
Potions: AHistory of Magic: AHerbology: AMuggle Studies: E
Apparition: Fail

OWLs & NEWTs
OWLs
Potions: AHistory of Magic: TDefence Against the Dark Arts: ACharms: T
Transfiguration: DAstronomy: THerbology: TMuggle Studies: A

Given the time of his death he never got the chance to sit any NEWTs.

FAVOURITE CLASS
My favourite class used to be Astronomy but then when I started talking Muggle studies I found I liked that even more, the professor helps me out so much and we sit and watch movies, I can understand it, I can do it. it's the easiest class I have and I love it.

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS
I think it would be history of magic. I mean there is so much reading and listening in that class, I just get so bored, I just want to go to sleep in every single class. It's just not fair, I can't be bothered even trying in it. I just prefer when I don't have to read, and for that, it's just not this class.

FAVOURITE PROFESSOR
I really like Professor Styx, I mean everyone else thinks he's really scary, but I like him. He's a little scary sure, but he's just grumpy. I'm sure he's a really nice man, I'm really happy that I'm in his house. I think if I just acted really nice to him, he'd eventually really like me you know. I think it'll be good, if I try to you know be really nice. I'm a student he has to be nice to me.

LEAST FAVOURITE PROFESSOR
Professor Jonathan Spenser, just because he takes that class where I have to do all the reading. It's just so annoying, and he just makes us read so much. I just don't like it. I don't like him by extension, I mean he seems nice, but just too much reading for me.

We saw one another through the fog ,
the suffocating repetition of life

LONG FADED MEMORIES:
3 YEARS OLD As the woman walked into the main living area, child squirming in her arms, she switched the phone to her other ear. Listening closely as she put the child down on the middle of the floor, turning her attention away from the child. A young three year old Avie who was a little rounder than most his age, got up on to his feet, wandering back towards his mother, she had been showing him pictures from some book. He'd been really enjoying it, but suddenly it had stopped, his mother was on the phone putting him in the next room. He walked forward slowly towards his mother. Grabbing the bottom of his mother's skirt he tugged on it. "Mama. Mama. Mama" He repeated trying to get her attention. The woman turned to sssh him, and tried to get him to move away. "No. Mama. Read me" His sentences were still rocky, they were definitely not great. He tugged again, this time, his mother put the phone down but instead of turning to Avie continued looking straight ahead. "Heather! Keith, Can one of you come take Avery for me. I've got a really important call to deal with" She called out, the boy didn't really understand what she was saying, but before he knew it he was being bundled up into the arms of his uncle who lead him away from the room. "Mama!" he called out again, but once more his call went seemingly unheard.

Creatures should be loved for their wisdom ,
if they cannot be loved for kindness

Coding Done by me, Emzies. If you want to use it just PM me!
Quotes from Burial Rites (Novel) by Hannah Kent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back