HNZ Confession

In Character: I'm in love with my boyfriend, but I think I'm starting to have feelings for someone else.....and he's the last guy I'd ever want to end up with!

OOC: I feel so glad i have found a direction for tara, I was starting to think she was a lost cause.

Sethos Matthias said:
OOC: No matter what, I'll feel somewhat bad by RPing this character hitting a girl.
Just remind yourself that she probably deserves it? :devious:

IC: I look into your eyes and no longer see the man I fell in love with. I tell my heart to hate you...but the truth is our love burned into ashes.
Cecilyihateyou.gif

OOC: I miss teaching Herbology. :correct:

IC: I had a dream I had babies with my best friend.
OOC: I miss the old ship if Kiera and Alex Cullen. :r

In Character: I feel like everyone else lies just as much as me, so sometimes I feel like my lying is justified.

OOC: I regret ever breaking up Damian and Ostensia. I adore them too much. :cry:

OOC: Kaka would regret it even more if I had my hands on her D:

Riley Sparkles said:
OOC: Kaka would regret it even more if I had my hands on her D:
Mhm, sure. :r
IC: I slept with a werewolf, and I don't think she even likes me.

IC: I regret punching the walls all the time...

OOC: I regret making Ai's life miserable.. (even though I enjoy it a few times.. :r )

OOC: I have a really irrational fear; Every time I see someone is "using PM system" on the Users Online List, I'm terrified they will message me and give out to me.

Sara Moon said:
OOC: I have a really irrational fear; Every time I see someone is "using PM system" on the Users Online List, I'm terrified they will message me and give out to me.
OOC: I get excited when I see someone "using PM system", hoping they are going to send me a PM ^_^

OOC: He broke my heart. But I'm still in love with him.

OOC: I want Damsia back together so bad, it makes me hurt.

IC: I regret being hurtful to my brother.

IC: I'm always afraid, that I'm not good enough for her. That she'll leave.

IC: For some reason, I really like an older guy.

OOC: I regret ever agreeing for Kiara to be Athena's friend. It actually hurts me to think about their friendship. (Or rather, lack of one now.)

IC- I don't speak to people because I hate them, and know that everything I would say to them would be an insult.
OOC- Sometimes, I feel bad for Dante's lack of affection towards people. xD

IC: I made a promise to never talk about what happened with my parents. Sometimes I wonder if that was a good promise to make.

OOC: I regret ignoring Oliver and Jennette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back