HNZ Confession

IC: I feel like I will be a horrible mother.
OOC: For the plots in the future that will be upsetting to others that is happening soon, I regret nothing.

OOC: For the plots that Kaitlyn is doing that is upsetting, I openly am sad and angry about. Anger. D:
BUT, I am looking forward to my own evil plot mahahahaha :shifty:

IC: I feel inferior compared to my sisters.

IC:
561x401.png

IC: I feel bad for everything I said to her, but my team will always come first over a girl. That's just my loyality.

IC: I wish everyday, that I could've swapped places with my brother.

IC: I don't trust people because I never know what they could be saying when I am not looking.

IC: I feel bad for those who are going to get on the wrong side of my sister no one deserves the hurt or the job of being her puppy but me.

OOC: I feel bad for the people Josefina targets.

IC: I have no Idea how to tell madlyn that i like her, she is far to good for me.

IC: I don’t want to make a Mistake in love again, I just want to be happy.

In Character: I feel like my twin sister deserves to be Head Girl more than I ever will.​

IC: I believe people are out to get me, so I think I need to get them first before I end up hurt.

In character: When a person lies to me and I know it I can't help but feel like they don't trust me and I did something wrong.

OOC: I feel the same way sometimes when people lie to me.

Out of Character: I hate everyone. I hate them because I feel like society doesn't deserve to see kindness from me.

OOC: I regret making 4 first years that do lessons, but I enjoy them too.

IC: I'm scared that my family will get hurt because of Jerrod's lifestyle

In Character: I'm sort of comforted by the fact that I have a stalker. At least I know I always have someone around when I need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back