OOC First Name
Emzies
Sexual Orientation
Rocks
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Full Name:
My full name is Avery Charles Mitchell, but I just go by Avie. It's simpler and better. It's a little bit girly, but I don't mind.

Date of Birth:
I was born on February 29th 2024, yeah, on a leap year, just my luck. We celebrate my birthday for the most part on the 1st of March. I don't mind really.

Current Age:
I'm only 11 years old. Though if we're counting birthdays, like actual day of birth, I'm only 3.

Basic Appearance:
I'm of pretty average height, not too much taller than most others that are my age. I don't think I'll be overly tall, since my mother isn't, and since I don't know who my dad is, well, I'll probably never know if I take after him in my height. I'm not particularly round but I'm not super skinny either. I don't exactly have a great diet, but I'm neither fact nor skinny, I'm just average. My eyes are a light brown colour, and very lightly tanned skin. My hair is also a light brown colour, and it's fairly short. I mostly wear a hat, a beanie hat of a dark blue hat, and I wear glasses, my mother says that eventually get contacts.

Personality:
I don't know how to describe myself. I'm not too smart, I don't really like reading and stuff, it's kind of difficult so I just don't really do it. I can be nice, I think, but my mother says I'm a little bit too loud. I like playing pranks and messing around with people. I don't like bullies, and I'll only really help people if it will in turn benefit me. For the most part. I don't really get noticed all that much, and I do get ignored at times, when that happens, I'll generally just get louder until they pay attention. I like doing stupid stuff, dangerous stuff, which isn't always good but if it's fun then that's what I'll do. That's about all man. Oh, actually, I get pretty nervous when I meet new people, or in new places.

Family:
My family is a little strange. I live with my mother, Kelly Mitchell, and she's also a witch, and writes novels. She's pretty private, and doesn't spend all that much attention with me. I don't know my dad, I've never met him and my mum doesn't talk about my father at all. I know nothing about him. I don't think I'll ever find out who he is.
My mother's younger brother also lives with us, Keith Mitchell and his wife, Heather Mitchell and their two sons, Dave and Nathan, they are both older than me, also wizards though they are home schooled. I couldn't take it. Heather hates me, I don't really know why but she hates me. Her and husband own a restaurant, though Heather stays mostly at home. Dave and Nathan like to mess around with me. Silly things like locking me in closet and making me eat weird stuff. I used to get annoyed about it, and I would try to tell my mum but she never had the time to listen to me, and Heather said that I made it up, so I just go with it now. Apart from that, that's really it.

Pets:
I don't have any pets, but Dave has a dog called Casper. It's three years old, and it really likes me. Whenever I feel upset I just go spend time with the dog.

Area of Residence:
I was born and raised in Auckland in New Zealand. We live outside of the main city but close enough to everything we would need.

Blood Status:
My mother is a witch, as were her parents and her parents parents, but since I have no clue who my dad is, then, I don't know. I'm of magical blood, but I don't know if it's from both sides, or just the one. I could even be pureblood for all I know.

Heritage:
Again, I don't know my dad, and my mum's father are all New Zealanders, so, New Zealand is my heritage.

Special Abilities:
I can eat really fast, does that count? I'm also super good at hide and seek.

Interests or Hobbies:
I like art, drawing and stuffs, I also like music and stuff. Singing, or writing. I'm also pretty good at ice skating. But I don't get to practice much.

Additional Skills:
Hm, none?

Strengths:
I don't have many, I'm not terrible at drawing, if I actually want something then I'll pretty much do anything to get it. I don't really care what people think about me. I'll do silly stuff for fun, is that a strength?

Weaknesses:
I'm not very good at reading, I'm not very good at school. My aunt Heather always says I'm too stupid for school, so I don't really give it all I could. I've been told I'm pretty reckless, stupid. Annoying. Oh and when things get to be too much, I sometimes get panic attacks. Not often.

Describe your character in three words:
Dim, reckless, lonely

Favourite place to be:
The beach, I love going. Although I wanted to see if I could swim to Australia, but apparently that's really not possible. I looked at a map, and saw it was super far. But, I do like swimming. I do also like going to the ice rink which I can't go to often.

Friends:
I don't have any friends. Aside from my cousins, which don't really count. And the kid who lived next door to me. We were fairly close friends, but he moved not long after my 11th birthday.

Hogwarts House:
Slytherin

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
I don't know. Graduate?

Best school subjects:
History of Magic, because I can sleep

Worst school subjects:
DADA since I don't think that professor would like it if I slept

Extracurricular Activities:
I have none

Graduation:
Seven years from now

Current Job:
Student

Plans for your future:
I don't know

Your Patronus:
Dragon, because they are awesome

Your Patronus memory:
My last birthday, my mother took me to the ice rink, after hours and I got to spend a number of hours playing with a friend of mine who lived next door, while my mother sat in the sidelines. We had a bunch of fun.

Your Boggart:
My mother saying she doesn't want me. Saying she doesn't I'm not hers.

Your Animagus:
A cat, because then I could do what I want, go where I want. Plus, I could make myself super small and hide in small corners.

Mirror of Erised:
Maybe, my dad, just who he is, with my mom, just the three of us. My mum's proud of me. I don't know what for, but she's proud either way.

A page from your diary:
Since this is written from Avie's perspective, then it would be riddled with errors

Deer dairy,

Got my lettir today. I'm going to Hogwarts. Can not wayt. It'll be nice be away from Dave and Nathan, they been meener lately. I don't know what classes will bee like and stuff, but it be good I know it. I can't beleive its soon. I'll be off in no tiem. I'll be with kidds my age, mybe I'll make some freinds. No more stupid reeding, or teachers not help, I hope. Anyway, I shoold go, Heether set me homework, and I'm not even half way. Probobly just won't finish it, but maybe I shoold give it a shot,

Love
Avie​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back