Hiiiii!

Anette Kelley

OOC First Name
Anett
Hello everyone!
My name is Anette (I know, naming the character after myself is veeeeery original) and I'm excited to be here. This is my first time being somewhere where are more than just three people.. Uhm... Aaand I want to apologize for my English, it's not my first language and I feel like I can't write anything right -.- xd.

Welcome to the I gave my character my first name club. I'm also a member! xD I'm Cyndi, one of the admin and hope you enjoy your time here.

And don't worry about English not being your first language. There's plenty of people in the same boat here! What's important is that you have fun!! ^_^

I'm also a proud member of the "I gave my character my first name" club!
(And the only member of the 'a dead character is my main account' club)

Welcome to the site, Anette!
I hope you enjoy your time around here and let us know if you need any help getting used to the site!

Hello!

Welcome to HNZ! Glad you could join us!

I am not part of that club, I'm Jess! I hope I can welcome you too! ;) Lol it's nice to see you, feel free to message me anytime. I'm always open for plots, or even if you just wanna talk. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to HNZ Anette, I'm Rowan! Don't worry about your English, like Cyndi said plenty of people here have English as a second language :) If you ever wanna chat or plot feel free to send me a message! :D

Hi Anette! Welcome to HNZ! I'm Daphne and I'm from the Netherlands, English is my second language too! Don't worry about it at all :D I hope we can have plots in the future!

Hiya! Welcome to HNZ! So glad you can join in the fun!

Welcome :D

Welcome to HNZ, Anette!! :party: Hope you have tons of fun here! Feel free to shoot me a message if you need any help ^_^

Welcome to HNZ Anette! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back