Hey hey

Top 3 would probably be
Tonks
Fred and George (I am counting them as one because they literally were always together)
Umbridge (because man I hated her)
Is there anyone that actually liked her... She was the worst:lol::lol::lol:

Hello!

I'm also a Ravenclaw at heart, good luck with sorting, can't wait to see what happens! (I am not a major Pokemon nerd, but I like the games and series!)
Hey thanks... Waiting patiently... I'm an anime geek as well... Mostly into fantasy and gore but I enjoy it... Besides Harry Potter I love lord of the rings...

Is there anyone that actually liked her... She was the worst:lol::lol::lol:
Loved the Riddle and the motto for Ravenclaw

I still remember reading the fifth book the first time as a teenager thinking "Why does nobody kill her!"
Then in the Sixth book "Why did the Centaurs not kill her!"
Then in the Seventh Book "For the love of god Harry, she's worse than Voldemort! Kill HER!"

Loved the Riddle and the motto for Ravenclaw

I still remember reading the fifth book the first time as a teenager thinking "Why does nobody kill her!"
Then in the Sixth book "Why did the Centaurs not kill her!"
Then in the Seventh Book "For the love of god Harry, she's worse than Voldemort! Kill HER!"
She was the most annoying character ever... Besides hating her... I absolutely hated when Snape died... Like he was my favourite professor... I know that's a bit unusual... But I really liked his whole persona... It was excellent...

I don't think it's unusual, alot of people liked Snape especially after his background came to light. I was not one of them... Sorry but you literally were responsible for Harry being an orphan and you still treated him like dirt because his dad was mean to you... Nope no bonus points for Slytherin.

I have a lot of discourse on that I will not be going into in this thread (that's not what this is for) but we have places for these kinds of discussions if you ever wanna hit me up about it :p

I'm not saying give Slytherin bonus points... And yeah he was a jerk granted... But I still liked he as a whole... Like I kinda feel had he not been hard on Harry... Then Harry wouldn't have really needed to change his mind... And due to him pushing Harry I'd say that helped build Harry's character

I have a lot of discourse on that I will not be going into in this thread (that's not what this is for) but we have places for these kinds of discussions if you ever wanna hit me up about it :p
Lol yeah sure let's hear your views

Hey Alexis!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here - welcome to HNZ! :)

It looks like you've found all the sorting pieces alright, now it's just waiting patiently for the sorting hat to do its magical thing!
A great place to read more about our site is the site docs page, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!
Hey Nick I was just wondering how the sorting works🙈:claire:... If you don't mind explaining it... Seems like it's an interesting aspect

The next thing that happens in sorting is the Sorting Hat reviews your submission and edits your sorting roleplay to include the name of your house! Usually, this happens within a day - it's all done manually by somebody on the site, but then you know lots of thought was put into sorting your character and you're off to the races as soon as that happens.

You'll get a PM when you're sorted with information about next steps, too. :)

The next thing that happens in sorting is the Sorting Hat reviews your submission and edits your sorting roleplay to include the name of your house! Usually, this happens within a day - it's all done manually by somebody on the site, but then you know lots of thought was put into sorting your character and you're off to the races as soon as that happens.

You'll get a PM when you're sorted with information about next steps, too. :)
Thank you tons... Sounds great :claire::D

Hey Alexis, welcome! Looks like you're already settling in great here, sorting is always the most exciting time to join :party:

I must admit I'm a little anxious... I would love to know where I'm put...

I must admit I'm a little anxious... I would love to know where I'm put...

Ohhh thanx

helloooo! welcome to HNZ!

Howdy

Thanx a bunch... Glad to be here... Also glad to be a part of Slytherin house

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back