Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey everyone. I'm back. Sorry for completly ghosting and neglecting all the things hogwarts related, especially quidditch, without a warning. I suffered an important family loss and that's the motive i was absent and in all honesty I could have texted someone about it but I really didn't have the courage to write about that. I guess at that time writing meant it was actually real and that it had actually happened.
I finally am here and decided to go back to my normal activity as i feel a lot better and hope you guys can forgive my sudden absence.

So sorry for your loss and totally understandable that you needed some space. We're just happy to have you back :party:

Ruben!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It makes complete sense that you needed space and time to process things. I'm really glad you're back, I hope we can RP again soon some time!

I’m so sorry for your loss. completely understandable that you needed space. glad to see you back and hope to rp soon! 💗

Welcome back! I don't think we met before but as someone who has disappeared many times you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Hope you're holding up alright and taking care of yourself as that's far more important.

Welcome back!

Ruben! :party:

I am very happy that you are back!

I'm so sorry for your loss.. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to reach out if you are feeling up to it! Taking care of yourself is should always come first :)

I know, IC, Emmaline is happy to have another part of her squad back :) Even if that means Beckett will be around again :p

Aw Ruben that sounds like a rough time. Glad to see you back!

Welcome back, Ruben. Sorry to hear about your loss. As we say on HNZ, real life comes first. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back