Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
My Hogwarts kids ended up having barely any threads for the first semester. It was very sad. So, let's change that and actually organize some threads for them this semester.

Flynn North - It's Flynn. 4th year, Gryffindor, Seeker, grumpy pants, painfully rude, troublemaker, constantly complaining about stairs, might throw his prosthetic leg at you if you annoy him, will be mean for no reason, doesn't do his homework. I just... don't know what to say about him anymore he's the same as usual. Looking for basically anything, more people he might actually consider a friend?? (A wild concept), younger students to terrorize and be a bad example for, probably not any romance as he is still brooding over his feelings for a certain other Gryffindor, more enemies as if he needs more or those.

Eoin Armati - 3rd year Ravenclaw, really hates magic and will tell you that, Muggleborn and thinks they're better than wizards, doesn't want to be here, nerd who spends most of his free time studying or reading, if he's not in the library he's in the lake trying to document the whole thing, will get top marks in his lessons even if he doesn't enjoy them much. Eoin is a pretty solitary person but he does need more friends, please give him friends. I'm also looking for someone he can really clash with over the whole 'hates magic and thinks muggles are better than wizards' thing.

Rhys Garner - 2nd year Slytherin, another loner, spends a lot of his time sketching, mostly avoids people, is also a nerd and tryhard when it comes to being the best in class, will pretend to be nice and innocent and then turn and stab you in the back the moment it benefits him most, wants to be a journalist like his dad. Rhys just needs EVERYTHING. Pretty sure this absolute loner child doesn't even have any friends at this point. Please. Just give me something with this guy before he fades from existance because he spends all his life in a quiet corner away from everyone.

Jingyi Huang - 1st year Gryffindor, identical twin brother and also the youngest sibling, loud and bright and happy, will punch you no questions asked if you hurt or bully his twin, very protective of his family, really enjoys quidditch and photography, brings a polaroid camera with him a lot to snap pictures with, has a big birthmark over his eye he gets very self-conscious about, always trying to wear baseball hats and constantly being told to take them off again. I'm mostly looking for friends for Jingyi! He's really sociable and enjoys trouble and talking so he can get on with just about anyone. Also maybe someone older he can look up to and maybe bother like a lost puppy (especially if they're a quidditch player). Also enemies and people who generally find him annoying as he can talk quite and bit and just keep talking.

Hi Charlie! I don't think we've RPed yet, so I'm here to change that >:3

Flynn
& Kahurangi - We'd have to double-check with Kiersten about whether or not Siobhan would have mentioned anything yet, but Kahurangi's been seeing Siobhan for a wee while now. Would be interested to see how Flynn feels about his mum dating someone, especially someone he has to see around a lot at Hogwarts 👀

Flynn & Hester - They're in the same house/year so they should definitely know of each other? Hester's very outgoing and cheerful, which I don't know how Flynn would handle, but she has the Friendship Advantage of very thick skin - she's got four older brothers, so she's well accustomed to grumpy and it doesn't really put her off. I could definitely see them either clashing or becoming friends, depending on how their first interaction went. Does Flynn like toads?

Rhys & Manaia - Manaia's a 2nd year puff and he could be a good friend for Rhys? He's not very academic so he's not competition in that area, but he's very friendly and outgoing, and finds it easy to get along with just about anybody. He's gonna go through Some Stuff later this semester that'll make him a lot quieter and more introspective for a while, so he could also maybe use some people around who are quieter/less rambunctious than his usual crew.

Jingyi & Giulia - There's definite potential for a personality clash here - Giulia is usually very outgoing and enthusiastic, but she's had to withdraw into herself quite a lot since arriving in NZ because she's still learning English. I could definitely see Jingyi trying to strike up conversation with her and Giulia getting frustrated because he just talks too dang fast...

That's all I got off the top of my head - lemme know what you think :D

Hey Charlie!

For Flynn, I can offer my fourth year Hufflepuff Estella Fuentes. Potentially they could be friends??? It really depends how it goes. Estella enjoyed that one Divination lesson where they didn't do any work xD So we could throw them together and see what happens?

For Eoin, we can try him and my 3rd year Slytherin Lucie Vernier? They met in their first year and Lucie didn't mind him. I'm not sure how Eoin felt about her, but we could develop their relationship as friends?

For Jingyi, I would be really excited to put him and my first year Gryffindor Evie together as friends. They seem very similar. She's also into quidditch and loves getting up to some mischief. She also talks a lot too so I can see them having very long conversations xD

Let me know what you think ^_^

Hi Hi Hi Charlie! Hope you're doing well! I have a few characters I would like to offer to your characters! hehe!

For Eoin, I can offer you Valencia - We can develop their friendship a bit more if you wanted - They're both a bit similar with the whole idea of not liking magic, so she'll 100% back him up if there is a debate on muggles being better than wizards - They're also both in the same year and house, so they've seen each other in the common room and classes behind the scenes lol

For Rhys, I can offer you Xiuying - I know they interacted back in their first year. Whether it be rivals of any kind or just a thread between them and see where it leads I guess? I'm happy to do anything tbh!

For Jingyi, I can offer you Molly - Molly and Jingyi interacted in the past, so I think it would be interesting for them to meet again. They're both similar, talkative - Molly just loves to talk lol! Molly isn't really much of someone who likes to cause trouble, but if she's influenced enough, maybe she would?

More Huang sibling threads please and thank you lol!

Let me know what you think hehe!

Hi Charlie! I don't think we've RPed yet, so I'm here to change that >:3

Flynn & Kahurangi - We'd have to double-check with Kiersten about whether or not Siobhan would have mentioned anything yet, but Kahurangi's been seeing Siobhan for a wee while now. Would be interested to see how Flynn feels about his mum dating someone, especially someone he has to see around a lot at Hogwarts

Flynn & Hester - They're in the same house/year so they should definitely know of each other? Hester's very outgoing and cheerful, which I don't know how Flynn would handle, but she has the Friendship Advantage of very thick skin - she's got four older brothers, so she's well accustomed to grumpy and it doesn't really put her off. I could definitely see them either clashing or becoming friends, depending on how their first interaction went. Does Flynn like toads?

Rhys & Manaia - Manaia's a 2nd year puff and he could be a good friend for Rhys? He's not very academic so he's not competition in that area, but he's very friendly and outgoing, and finds it easy to get along with just about anybody. He's gonna go through Some Stuff later this semester that'll make him a lot quieter and more introspective for a while, so he could also maybe use some people around who are quieter/less rambunctious than his usual crew.

Jingyi & Giulia - There's definite potential for a personality clash here - Giulia is usually very outgoing and enthusiastic, but she's had to withdraw into herself quite a lot since arriving in NZ because she's still learning English. I could definitely see Jingyi trying to strike up conversation with her and Giulia getting frustrated because he just talks too dang fast...

That's all I got off the top of my head - lemme know what you think :D
Rowan! Yes, I don't think we actually have RP'd properly before :O That does need to change.

Flynn & Kahurangi - Ooooh yes. We would ofc have to double-check what Flynn would have been told about it all but I am totally down for this 👀 I do not think he would be all too pleased about the arrangement and probably a bit grumpy about it all.

Flynn & Hester - Oh yeah for sure they would know each other at this point, even if Flynn is good at avoiding people he isn't interested in and forgetting names =)) I can't say for sure what Flynn would really think of her, I think I would depend on the situation they actually get in and what mood he's currently in at the time. But I'm still down for throwing them together and seeing what happens! (He has no opinion either way on toads)

Rhys & Manaia - Well if you want quiet and not rambunctious at all, then Rhys is certainly your guy. He'll probably just sit there quietly and start sketching you and not be too interested in a conversation if you just want company but don't want to talk much. He's a good listener in that respect, I guess :teehee:Putting the two of them together sounds like a good idea to me though!

Jingyi & Giulia - Yeah, he most certainly does talk way too fast I can't even argue that. Though I think he would also understand the frustration and try and slow down and help her out. He was brought up speaking both English & Chinese so he still remembers when he was younger and struggled between the two while he was still learning so he would #getit in a way and want to try and help out.

Hey Charlie!

For Flynn, I can offer my fourth year Hufflepuff Estella Fuentes. Potentially they could be friends??? It really depends how it goes. Estella enjoyed that one Divination lesson where they didn't do any work xD So we could throw them together and see what happens?

For Eoin, we can try him and my 3rd year Slytherin Lucie Vernier? They met in their first year and Lucie didn't mind him. I'm not sure how Eoin felt about her, but we could develop their relationship as friends?

For Jingyi, I would be really excited to put him and my first year Gryffindor Evie together as friends. They seem very similar. She's also into quidditch and loves getting up to some mischief. She also talks a lot too so I can see them having very long conversations xD

Let me know what you think ^_^
Kaye :D

Flynn & Estella - Yes Flynn would have thought it pretty amusing that she played along with his stupid card trick for that lesson. It would have certainly pushed her up hs 'tolerate' list. But I'm here for just putting them together again and seeing what happens.

Eoin & Lucie - I don't think Eoin minded her at all and doesn't really have much of an opinion, but I'm down for trying to put them together a little more and actually push towards being friends if we can make it work.

Jingyi & Evie - Oh yes for sure this sounds like these two would get on like two peas in a pod. I can totally see them getting up to all sorts of mischief and talking about quidditch and being good friends. This would be amazing because he does need some friends and more people to hang out with besides his brother.

Hi Hi Hi Charlie! Hope you're doing well! I have a few characters I would like to offer to your characters! hehe!

For Eoin, I can offer you Valencia - We can develop their friendship a bit more if you wanted - They're both a bit similar with the whole idea of not liking magic, so she'll 100% back him up if there is a debate on muggles being better than wizards - They're also both in the same year and house, so they've seen each other in the common room and classes behind the scenes lol

For Rhys, I can offer you Xiuying - I know they interacted back in their first year. Whether it be rivals of any kind or just a thread between them and see where it leads I guess? I'm happy to do anything tbh!

For Jingyi, I can offer you Molly - Molly and Jingyi interacted in the past, so I think it would be interesting for them to meet again. They're both similar, talkative - Molly just loves to talk lol! Molly isn't really much of someone who likes to cause trouble, but if she's influenced enough, maybe she would?

More Huang sibling threads please and thank you lol!

Let me know what you think hehe!
Maria!

Eoin & Valencia - I do recall we were talking about maybe pushing these two towards some sort of romance thing, but I don't know if you still wanted to do that XD I do think they get along though and they could be friends. And Eoin would totally appreciate her backing him up on muggles clearly being better and they could totally bond further over that.

Rhys & Xiuying - Rhy's doesn't really have much of an opinion of her at this point, but he certainly didn't mind her company or talking to her. Which is something? But yeah, I'm down for putting them in a thread together and seeing whether they could actually be friends or if it develops more into a rivalry sort of thing.

Jingyi & Molly - I think these two would actually get on great and be friends. They're pretty similar in personality and Jingyi doesn't think she's annoying or anything so he'd be interested in hanging out and talking. And if she happened to get mixed up with him in some sort of trouble, don't worry, he would be more than happy to try and influence her to give him a hand :teehee:

Of course I want more Huang sib threads. You don't even need to ask. You can just start me a thread any time and I'm there

Flynn & Kahurangi - Yesssssss I love that.... I'll drop Kiersten a line & figure out how much Flynn would know about the situation at this point!

Flynn & Hester - NICE all of that sounds good! I agree they seem like their whole thing would wind up depending on how their first interaction goes. I can start something soon if you'd like?

Rhys & Manaia - Awww yes Rhys sounds perfect for Manaia. Can I drop you a line once the semester's a bit more underway & Manaia's family plot stuff has kicked off? Would probs be the best point for them to meet each other once he's Going Through It if that makes sense.

Jingyi & Giulia - Awwwwww yes I love that dynamic of like. being an instinctive fast talker but also Getting how hard language is and trying to slow down same tbh I think Giulia would actually really appreciate his presence in that respect, definitely keen for these two!!

Yay I'm so glad that you're up for it! I can start Flynn x Estella and Eoin x Lucie if you wanna start Jingyi x Evie?

Eoin & Valencia - I do recall we were talking about maybe pushing these two towards some sort of romance thing, but I don't know if you still wanted to do that XD I do think they get along though and they could be friends. And Eoin would totally appreciate her backing him up on muggles clearly being better and they could totally bond further over that.

Rhys & Xiuying - Rhy's doesn't really have much of an opinion of her at this point, but he certainly didn't mind her company or talking to her. Which is something? But yeah, I'm down for putting them in a thread together and seeing whether they could actually be friends or if it develops more into a rivalry sort of thing.

Jingyi & Molly - I think these two would actually get on great and be friends. They're pretty similar in personality and Jingyi doesn't think she's annoying or anything so he'd be interested in hanging out and talking. And if she happened to get mixed up with him in some sort of trouble, don't worry, he would be more than happy to try and influence her to give him a hand :teehee:
Eoin x Valencia - oH! Yes!! I remember we did talk about that! I'm defs still keen for that! If you are! I'm keen to do some threads to develop through the romance aspect - And yes, they can defs bond over that!

Rhys x Xiuying - Sounds good!

Jingyi x Molly - Oh great! Molly won't find him annoying either, she'd be more willing to make more and more friends lol! He sounds like an amazing influence =))

Which threads would you like to start? I can start the leftover ones :D

Hello Charlie couple of things to offer:

Branson and Eoin - same house and year, vaguely similar but not interacted much. I'm not sure if they'd be friends, but i kinda see them as like that sort of roommate you're friendly to but kinda glad you are not friends outright with? They could become friends tho.

Eugene and Rhys - same year, Eugene is a very excitable, musically inclined second year. he's a passion for music and photography. Given Rhys' journalist interest, maybe they get pair together so that Eugene can take pictures for Rhys' article?

Also for rhys, i have a third year Hufflepuff, Pixie Longmire, she doesn't say much, is pretty much always in her own world. She's never minded it before, really struggles in crowds in general, and is like realising that her feelings towards crowds are worsening, so she's like trying to be more active and interact with people, but she's also not very good at that. So they could be friends, if he doesn't mind a fairly silent companion.

Also if ever you wanna have flynn and liusaidh interact hit me up

Flynn & Kahurangi - Yesssssss I love that.... I'll drop Kiersten a line & figure out how much Flynn would know about the situation at this point!

Flynn & Hester - NICE all of that sounds good! I agree they seem like their whole thing would wind up depending on how their first interaction goes. I can start something soon if you'd like?

Rhys & Manaia - Awww yes Rhys sounds perfect for Manaia. Can I drop you a line once the semester's a bit more underway & Manaia's family plot stuff has kicked off? Would probs be the best point for them to meet each other once he's Going Through It if that makes sense.

Jingyi & Giulia - Awwwwww yes I love that dynamic of like. being an instinctive fast talker but also Getting how hard language is and trying to slow down same tbh I think Giulia would actually really appreciate his presence in that respect, definitely keen for these two!!
Flynn & Kahurangi - Perffff. Lmk when you get a reply and then we can get something sorted with them!

Flynn & Hester - Sounds good to me! I'm down with whatever you can come up with I'm sure I could throw Flynn into most situations.

Rhys & Manaia - Yeah for sure we can hold off until the semester is a little more underway so it works out better. Just let me know and we can set something up :D

Jingyi & Giulia - I don't know how much help he would actually be given he speaks no French but hey he can try XD But I could possibly set something up for these two? Maybe Jingyi could just randomly approach for a chatbecause he's bored or something?

Yay I'm so glad that you're up for it! I can start Flynn x Estella and Eoin x Lucie if you wanna start Jingyi x Evie?

That sounds good to me I can set something up for them soon!

Eoin x Valencia - oH! Yes!! I remember we did talk about that! I'm defs still keen for that! If you are! I'm keen to do some threads to develop through the romance aspect - And yes, they can defs bond over that!

Rhys x Xiuying - Sounds good!

Jingyi x Molly - Oh great! Molly won't find him annoying either, she'd be more willing to make more and more friends lol! He sounds like an amazing influence =))

Which threads would you like to start? I can start the leftover ones :D
I'm still totally down for a maybe romance route with Eoin and Valencia if you are! Just have to see how it ends up going.

But hmm I could start Eoin & Valencia and Jingyi & Molly if you want to start Rhys & Xiuying?
Hello Charlie couple of things to offer:

Branson and Eoin - same house and year, vaguely similar but not interacted much. I'm not sure if they'd be friends, but i kinda see them as like that sort of roommate you're friendly to but kinda glad you are not friends outright with? They could become friends tho.

Eugene and Rhys - same year, Eugene is a very excitable, musically inclined second year. he's a passion for music and photography. Given Rhys' journalist interest, maybe they get pair together so that Eugene can take pictures for Rhys' article?

Also for rhys, i have a third year Hufflepuff, Pixie Longmire, she doesn't say much, is pretty much always in her own world. She's never minded it before, really struggles in crowds in general, and is like realising that her feelings towards crowds are worsening, so she's like trying to be more active and interact with people, but she's also not very good at that. So they could be friends, if he doesn't mind a fairly silent companion.

Also if ever you wanna have flynn and liusaidh interact hit me up
Hiya Emzies!

Eoin & Branson - Yeah that sounds like a fair assumption to make for these two. Roommates who are just 'fine' with each other but not actually friends. Maybe they just silently hang out and do their homework together or study together occasionally and that's about most of their social interactions.

Rhys & Eugene - Oooh I like that idea of Eugene taking pictures for Rhys' articles. That would probably be the extent of their relationship though as Rhys and Eugene are quite different in personality XD But at least it's something to get some interactions out of.

Rhys & Pixie - Oh Rhys wouldn't mind a fairly silent companion at all seeing as he is fairly quiet and silent himself. I can just see them being another 'sit there quietly and not really saying much to each other' sort of relationship but that is still considered friendship for the both of them. But I'm down for it as well!

And I'm always down for the disaster which is Lake Boy and Chicken Girl, haha.

'm still totally down for a maybe romance route with Eoin and Valencia if you are! Just have to see how it ends up going.

But hmm I could start Eoin & Valencia and Jingyi & Molly if you want to start Rhys & Xiuying?
Yes totally keen for it!!

That sounds good to me! :D Will start and link to when i can hehe! :D

For Rhys and Xiuying! Hope that its okay!

Flynn & Kahurangi - Perffff. Lmk when you get a reply and then we can get something sorted with them!

Flynn & Hester - Sounds good to me! I'm down with whatever you can come up with I'm sure I could throw Flynn into most situations.

Rhys & Manaia - Yeah for sure we can hold off until the semester is a little more underway so it works out better. Just let me know and we can set something up :D

Jingyi & Giulia - I don't know how much help he would actually be given he speaks no French but hey he can try XD But I could possibly set something up for these two? Maybe Jingyi could just randomly approach for a chatbecause he's bored or something?
Flynn & Kahurangi - OK so I talked to Kiersten & she said Flynn could have run into Kahurangi at Siobhan's house at some point when she thought he was out? Which would create a perfect extra layer of awkwardness :p

Flynn & Hester - NICE, this is on my to-start list now!

Rhys & Manaia - Sweet!! I'll drop you a line in a few weeks ^_^

Jingyi & Giulia - Yess, that sounds perfect! Thank you for starting :D

Hello hello. Here are some ideas if you’d like.

Flynn x Delilah: I think throwing these two together could be interesting, especially after the train. I think if he wanted to get information on a certain Gryffindor she’d probably be the lease intimidating option. She doesn’t really understand him At All, which is fun.

Eoin x Indira: While Indi hates pureblood supremacy I think she would hate his “muggles are better” attitude just as much. I think we’ve mentioned them being rivals before but in general I think they would be a disaster for each other. 👍

Rhys x Caleb: Caleb is getting a little annoyed with his anti social roommates and I can see him trying to push Rhys to be social and it going poorly. He doesn't really have much of a filter or a concept of when he is being "too much".

Jingyi x Felix: Because why not haha. I think they could be fun. Felix can be a bit reckless if encouraged and in his heart he's definitely a daredevil, and willing to do anything if someone wants him too.

Let me know what you think!

Hi Charlie!

Rhys and Celia - We've talked about doing a Hogwarts Monthly-related thread with them for ages, so let's make it happen. Celia has a project she's planning on pitching, so maybe he can give her some feedback on that?

Eoin and Weston - I really like our current thread though I think we're close to wrapping it up mostly because Weston's, like, two posts away from crying and running away. Anyway, if you want to do more of them, I'd be down. I think after having a whole semester to recover, Weston will be very determined to make Eoin realize that 1) they're actually friends and 2) magic is awesome (and that muggles and wizards are equally great). There's also 3) the man-eating eel exists, but I think he's going to wait to gather a little more proof before trying to convince Eoin of that :r

I'm also enjoying the current Flynn/Harper thread, and if you ever want to do an additional thread with them sometime, let me know!

Flynn & Kahurangi - OK so I talked to Kiersten & she said Flynn could have run into Kahurangi at Siobhan's house at some point when she thought he was out? Which would create a perfect extra layer of awkwardness :p

Flynn & Hester - NICE, this is on my to-start list now!

Rhys & Manaia - Sweet!! I'll drop you a line in a few weeks ^_^

Jingyi & Giulia - Yess, that sounds perfect! Thank you for starting :D
Flynn & Kahurangi - oooooh yes all the extra drama I love it so much we have to do something with Flynn just being #notpleased about this situation at all

And I will pop up a starter for Jingyi & Giulia later today

EDIT: One thread for you: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/copy-cat.107311/

Hello hello. Here are some ideas if you’d like.

Flynn x Delilah: I think throwing these two together could be interesting, especially after the train. I think if he wanted to get information on a certain Gryffindor she’d probably be the lease intimidating option. She doesn’t really understand him At All, which is fun.

Eoin x Indira: While Indi hates pureblood supremacy I think she would hate his “muggles are better” attitude just as much. I think we’ve mentioned them being rivals before but in general I think they would be a disaster for each other. 👍

Rhys x Caleb: Caleb is getting a little annoyed with his anti social roommates and I can see him trying to push Rhys to be social and it going poorly. He doesn't really have much of a filter or a concept of when he is being "too much".

Jingyi x Felix: Because why not haha. I think they could be fun. Felix can be a bit reckless if encouraged and in his heart he's definitely a daredevil, and willing to do anything if someone wants him too.

Let me know what you think!
Hiya Kadi :)

Flynn & Delilah - Yes I agree this could be interesting especially after what happened on the train. I don't think Flynn would just outright start asking questions but he'd probably try and do it in a really weird roundabout way. And don't worry, I don't understand him either :/

Eoin & Indira - I like the idea of them being rivals, especially if she does hate his whole 'muggles are better and magic is stupid' thing he'd got going on. They could definitely clash over that.

Rhys & Caleb - I kinda feel bad for Caleb XD But yeah I don't think any amount of pushing is going to make Rhys suddenly become sociable, but he's more than welcome to try. But I can see Rhys just getting annoyed with him more than anything.
Jingyi & Felix - I can see these two gettings up to all sorts of sh!t tbh xD They deffo sound like they could get along and I can almost seem them daring each other to keep doing stupid stuff to one-up each other in a friendly rival kinda way.

Hi Charlie!

Rhys and Celia - We've talked about doing a Hogwarts Monthly-related thread with them for ages, so let's make it happen. Celia has a project she's planning on pitching, so maybe he can give her some feedback on that?

Eoin and Weston - I really like our current thread though I think we're close to wrapping it up mostly because Weston's, like, two posts away from crying and running away. Anyway, if you want to do more of them, I'd be down. I think after having a whole semester to recover, Weston will be very determined to make Eoin realize that 1) they're actually friends and 2) magic is awesome (and that muggles and wizards are equally great). There's also 3) the man-eating eel exists, but I think he's going to wait to gather a little more proof before trying to convince Eoin of that :r

I'm also enjoying the current Flynn/Harper thread, and if you ever want to do an additional thread with them sometime, let me know!
Ana :wub:

Rhys & Celia - Yes we did talk about it so let's do it! That sounds perfect to me and Rhys would be more than happy to give some imput on things if she asks.

Eoin & Weston - I just feel super bad for Weston. Eoin is being a right brat about things, I honestly didn't know he could be so mean if he wanted to. But yes I'm always down for more threads, though I don't know how either of those goals will go as Eoin is unlikely to change his opinion on any of those things :doh:

And I'm always down for Flynn & Harper if you are! I enjoy their dynamic.

Last edited:
Flynn & Kahurangi - oooooh yes all the extra drama I love it so much we have to do something with Flynn just being #notpleased about this situation at all

Yessssssssssss perf!! I can start something for these two if you'd like?

Ana :wub:

Rhys & Celia - Yes we did talk about it so let's do it! That sounds perfect to me and Rhys would be more than happy to give some imput on things if she asks.

Eoin & Weston - I just feel super bad for Weston. Eoin is being a right brat about things, I honestly didn't know he could be so mean if he wanted to. But yes I'm always down for more threads, though I don't know how either of those goals will go as Eoin is unlikely to change his opinion on any of those things :doh:

And I'm always down for Flynn & Harper if you are! I enjoy their dynamic.

Rhys and Celia - I can start a thread for them in the HM room! EDIT: Here's the thread!

Eoin and Weston - Haha don't feel bad. Weston was bound to annoy someone past their breaking point eventually:tut: I know his quest will be futile, but I can picture Weston trying to leave little magical gifts (like fizzing whizzbees and whatnot) by Eoin's bed to prove that he's a great friend and that magic is fun

I'll have to think a bit about Flynn/Harper since for some shocking reason, she's not too keen to hang out with him, but if you have ideas, let me know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back