First year! 😃

Georgie Ebawell

OOC First Name
Georgie
Hey guys! I’m new here and haven’t done RP before, but looking forwards to it! :D. I like food, Harry Potter of course and sport.

Hey Georgie! Welcome to HNZ!
Most of us hadn't done RPs before when we joined - and a few of us thought it'd be some kind of flash Harry Potter game when we joined. :tut: (Some of us joined long enough ago for flash games to still be a thing. xD )
A good way to get oriented to the site is to read our site documentation and then reach out and let us know if you need any help figuring something else out!
I hope you enjoy your time on the board! :)

Welcome to HNZ Georgie!

Mmmmm food :claire:

Welcome to HNZ!

Hey Georgie, welcome to HNZ! :D If you ever wanna chat or plot feel free to send me a message!

Welcome! I was new to RP when I joined too, but everyone here is awesome, so reach out if you have any questions or just wanna chat!

Welcome Georgie (super cute name btw). I'm Belle and I'm also new, so if you ever wanna chat or rp send me a message. :D What sports are you into?

Most of us hadn't done RPs before when we joined - and a few of us thought it'd be some kind of flash Harry Potter game when we joined. :tut: (Some of us joined long enough ago for flash games to still be a thing. xD )
Me. :r And then I decided to stick around anyway. Hope you will too, George! Welcome to HNZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back